Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] (57335 Views)

A Day At Abuja House, London / Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Collynzo419: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2015
richidinho:

PHOTOSHOPED

GMB I hail thee

What a daftie

this is photoshop?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Desteenee(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
We have been hearing so much buzz about this speech at Chatham House today and the question that i'd ask is of what importance is that to us as Nigerians, and to our economy?
Will this action in anyway change the outcome of the election?
Just inquisitive though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by mrmetoo1: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
With Gordon Brown

With Gordon Brown?? But but err I can't see his knees and toes, this must be Photoshop
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by dre11(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Taylor86:
[s]buhari keep wasting ur time...hope you have taken ur drugs today...hediot[/s]

Trash

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Etruth: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
najoke:
[b]I thought PDP said Buhari is sick ............

Sincerely the PDP camp is filled with clueless set of people, see how they have made Buhari more popular in last 8 days especially Fayose and FFK, displaying one pic or the other, claiming he is sick to the extent they employed the 419 fraudster MrAayeedee who we know is an evil genius with his photoshop skills indirectly campaigning for GMB with all the pics he has been releasing to the public
And what is the result of the GMB health noise .......... people are now interested in GMB, they want to know more about him,they cant wait to see him public etc. Even FFK said it himself, APC is filled with smart people.....APC knows that silence is golden so what did they do......allow PDP make all the noise about GMB London trip.

Now Buhari is going to appear in public......and everybody is eager to see him.......Even GEJ is waiting grin

On behalf of APC.......Thank you Fayose,MrAayeedee ,FFK and all the PDPiigs supporters on NAIRALAND for making Buhari more popular than ever.

Hope you all eat your words and cover your heads in shame.[/b]

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by anonimi: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:
Fool, so in ur daft state, rest automatically mean medical check up.
U sound hopelessly daft.

And rest means visiting electoral failures like Gordon Brown and PARTICIPATING (not speaking oh) at a BOUGHT event in Chatham house

You sef go school so? If not you may want to follow Buhari back to school oh grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2066182_buharigoestoschool1_jpeg003901bb94defc29fb8d00880f8dc2ff
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by TheOtherview: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
udemzyudex:
you sabi lie ehn... You mean Buhari has been wearing thesame jalamia for a week+? Him no dey ever change cloths?

I wrote this on another thread: love him or hate him, Buhari exemplifies simplicity.

Same outfit in the pic below?

Possibly so.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2015
The international scene will not be happy if Buhari loses dis election.

Nigeria's 2015 elections is the most important election in the world right now.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Fayose we waiting to see your picture of ambulances taking him there. Jobless

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by harry509: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2015
temitemi1:
These are the faces of FAILURE cheesy cheesy grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
see ur life, u deserv 34 stroke's of cain I swear... kiss kiss

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by dorox(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Who is the guy in the blue suit? He looks like a dolphin with a tortoise head.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by emiye(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2015
princemillla:
Anticipating to listen....... Imagine dont even av light..... Let me go and break my piggy bank to buy Petrol...

If I eventually, buy fuel tell me why I won't join them in shouting sai buhari?

Cuz ogbeni Jonathan promise uninterrupted power supply and I remember I was the 4th person in my pulling unit canversing for Mr jona. What did we get in return? ........... Fill in the gap

Dont mind some ireedemably stupidd fellows, If there was one sector he shouldnt fail, it was power, but if we are still talking about 2,000mw -4000mw in 2015, GEJ ought to have resigned.

Meanwhile TANOIDS, charge your phone at the nearest pay per charge outlet and type GEJ 2019 on this thread, if you are opportune to afford i pass my neighbor gen and equally lucky to buy petrol in it, i pray you dont die from generator fumes sooner , while you embrace stupidity with wide arms.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by anonimi: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Champele:
Dead man walking. You can address in the UK but in your our country people are begging you to debate.shame on you grandpa. You are a waste to Nigeria.RIP.

I wonder how much STEROIDS they are feeding the man with per second, per second to keep up with this packaging paparazzi show shocked

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by femixville(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
So this abokki carry only 1 cloth go london eh?
how many u u get...borrow na...musu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
I see buhari winning d election...

Though am an otuoekan just like gej but I won't give him my vote....

Check my signature....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by fkaz(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
So this abokki carry only 1 cloth go london eh?

Try and get sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by ALISMILE(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
I hope Fayose and FFK will nt die of heartattack as a result of this simple appearance of Buhari?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Kingspin(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2015
They sure say the man don well before he was released?
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by coldFLARES1(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2015
That's not Buhari! They've used software technology to hack into Buhari, in the words of Jonathan. No! Buhari is in Cavendish, that's a clone of him . . . Fayose

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Bad news for PDP.

Baba Buhari is hale and agile in Chatham.

Truly, Fayose needs medical attention.

Meanwhile, Sai Buhari!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by mrmetoo1: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2015
What PDP did in the end was make this event more popular. Maybe before it'll have been only his supporters that were interested now they've made even their own supporters interested.

I keep saying it, what PDP does just makes Buhari more popular. They keep making him the focus and center of attention

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by betterabia: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2015
doctokwus:

Those are d kind of people that wud be wishing and bribing people not to elect buhari.
Same fraud was once perpetuated at FMC owerri,d lady there was corrupt to the bones.
@pics,my president,our president!

the problem is that there seems to be nothing anyone can do. if we write petition to abuja, the same people at abuja seems to be sharing from the money. this country is finished. pray not to have anything to do with the government. do ur private business.

i wonder if buhari can clean this country from corruption. we need divine intervention

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Demdem(m): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2015
anonimi:

And rest means visiting electoral failures like Gordon Brown and PARTICIPATING (not speaking oh) at a BOUGHT event in Chatham house

You sef go school so? If not you may want to follow Buhari back to school oh grin

Of cos fool. The General left our shores last week, he has had more time for himself alone than attending to other businesses. Afterall, there are 24 hrs in a day.
Fool, showcase the medical institution ur foolish kind claimed he is in.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by georgecso(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2015
I am expecting that Fayose to say the pictures were taken around Sheraton hotel . . . That guy had PhD in Thuggery and fraud. . . # 37days left. . . PDP must be deleted from Aso rock

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:
Story for d Gods,
If u like quote n insult me, this man looks sick for all
I care.
I hope he speaks well o.
Wish him all d best though.
The look of Buhari has not changed. I guess you got to know of him not too long ago. I've seen pictures of him in the late 1960's as the Commanding Officer of the 2 Battalion during the Civil War; as a Governor in the 1970's, I can say Buhari has maintained his physical look. This is unlike of our politicians and retired generals.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by fyneboi79(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
Fayose can say whatever he likes, PDP can wish him whatever they like

Buhari will be the President of Nigeria in 2015
Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by judiciarypalava: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Being the first to enter exam hall is nota guarantee that you will pass the exam.
My problem with Buhari has been his level of articulation and decision making prowess.
He doesn't have that basic requirements to succeed presently as the needed Nigerian president. Jonathan is just managing to put up some improvements, but he is far more better than what he was years back and also for more better than Buhari due to age factor.
Shebi Buhari don arrive? We will see how composed he will be when talking off paper, unless he will be delivering the speech 100% from paper.
Even
when he does from paper he is still not composed.
We can produce a better candidate than this man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Sall(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2015
You this ugly LovePeddler jumping from one trend to the order just to discredit APC and its presidential candidate . You will be put to shame by the time your party the PDP are been ousted out of office .am very sure stealing is not corruption in that your macaroni brain.nal in Nigeria but he can collect a certified-true-copy from Cambridge now.
5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by ellechrystal(f): 10:13am
Story for d Gods,
If u like quote n insult me, this man looks sick for all
I care.
I hope he speaks well o.
Wish him all d best though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by bakila: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2015
betterabia:

Monumental Corruption At Federal Medical Center Umuahia

contractor have not been paid for one year

Chief Medical Director is stealing lots and lots of money
That's a long version of SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by realest247(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Eyah! Injected with Steroid. They would have to watch the time that which he would speak, cos he might fall. They just have to stay behind him o!!! cheesy
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Collynzo419: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2015
Another Photoshop undecided undecided undecided

Sai Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by luckylucky: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2015
Having strong opposition to kick out PDP party has ever been my prayers and admonition, I am glad to announce to Nigerians that PDP party has collapse as far as Nigeria political terrain is concerned. The foundation of this party is evil, in fact this is a party where we can thickly found politicians without integrity.
Now we are looking forward for dawn of new era, era of job security, era of food security, era of youths empowerment and dignity, security of life and properties. Above all having a disciplinary and men of integrity in helm of affairs. This rain will soon be over and all evil politicians that hide under umbrella will later realised how heavy ladden they are. Sai buhari Sai Baba!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria / 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.