Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Funny Picture Of What Our Next Generation Might Bring - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Picture Of What Our Next Generation Might Bring (4198 Views)

Protesting FUTO Students Bring Down School Statue, Destroy Library (photos) / Kids Will Learn ABC This Way, If This Generation Is Not Careful / Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Picture Of What Our Next Generation Might Bring by Rexhenrex(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
I won't be surprised jarey...the way phone has taken over peoples memory, its no longer a thing of joke.saw a boy of 15 whatsapping on the road..he forgot what he was sent to but he went and bought suya instead of panadol that he was told to buy, he even fell in a ditch because of the phone that his mind was buried in. but anyway ma country naija will never obey that stuff am seeing there so no need worrying.
Re: Funny Picture Of What Our Next Generation Might Bring by tablu: 2:28am On Feb 27, 2015
E books

Re: Funny Picture Of What Our Next Generation Might Bring by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
possible grin and I am not surprised @ all smiley
I can teach you pidgin english if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of What Our Next Generation Might Bring by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Segeggs:
I can teach you pidgin english if you don't mind.
ooohh please be my guest smiley
Re: Funny Picture Of What Our Next Generation Might Bring by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2015
KashyBaby:

ooohh please be my guest smiley
When you go like make we start?

It means- when do you want us to start?

Re: Funny Picture Of What Our Next Generation Might Bring by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Segeggs:
When you go like make we start?

It means- when do you want us to start?

Hello there,
Well I am ready anytime when ur ready grin I cant wait to learn cheesy
Re: Funny Picture Of What Our Next Generation Might Bring by Joshuadon: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2015
phabuloz:
Certainly new that phone fiddling has overwhelm everyone

THE NEXT GENERATION MIGHT BE A GENERATION OF IDIOTS...........
Re: Funny Picture Of What Our Next Generation Might Bring by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hello there,
Well I am ready anytime when ur ready grin I cant wait to learn cheesy
what's your whatsapp number or bb pin so we can flow better?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Cautious Of Student Pastors! (life Story) / Scientists Finally Read The Oldest Biblical Text Ever Found / Go And Get Your WAEC Certificate As Soon As Possible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.