Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

INEC IBADAN SW Didn't Pay All The Ad Hoc Staff Trainees For Upcoming Election - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INEC IBADAN SW Didn't Pay All The Ad Hoc Staff Trainees For Upcoming Election (493 Views)

Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / Navy Admiral, Daniel Ikoli Was Assassinated, He Didn't Commit Suicide – Officers / Nigerian Man Who Spent 16 Years In Prison For Crime He Didn't Commit, Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC IBADAN SW Didn't Pay All The Ad Hoc Staff Trainees For Upcoming Election by IDnoble1: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Most of the people that participated after being shortlisted and invited for INEC IBADAN SW Ad hoc staff training were disappointed after seeing the few people shortlisted for payment. The training occurred from 7th to 9th Feb,2015. Up to like 20 of my friends including myself that participated in the training were not shortlisted for payment. And things were not like that in other Local Government offices of INEC,because I have many friends that did the training in some other local government areas of INEC and they were all paid. I believe that anybody that participated in the three day training deserves to be paid because they shortlisted and sent us a text for the training. If at all one is not picked to participate on the election day,then the training fee should still be given to anyone who was invited and came for the training. Or am I not correct?

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Student Allegedly Kills Friend With Fetish Ring In Ondo!! / Secure And Monitor Your Car On Your Smartphones / Court Declares Restriction Of Movement During Sanitation Illegal And Unconstitut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.