Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle (25455 Views)

Pick-pocket Gang Arrested When Fighting Over Loot Sharing (Photo) / Man Killed While Negotiating With A Commercial Sex Worker / My Pick-pocket Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by idee91: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2015
pick pockets are every where now, every state in Nigeria. Dont think because you, or any of your family members or friends, have not been a victim in this case, then you neglect this important tips. Economy Harsh o, so you cant afford to loose your phones, money or wallet. That wallet especially, cos ur identification cards might be in it, ur ATM and other important documents.
lemme dont bore u with too much introductions, these tips keeps u alert at all time.

1. He keeps pretending to be saerching for money from his pocket to pay the conductor, in that process his magical fingers must have tampered with ur properties. they are very fast, so beware.

2.They usually have something they use to cover their laps for example a poly bag, a sweater( that kind heat dey catch me, i con comot am wink ), or some kinda bag sha, they use it to 1st cover wat they've stolen from you before putting it in the bag or sweater pocket diplomatically.

3. He tries to change his position anytime a passenger drops from the vehicle. going to explore more potential assets cool.

4. He might start talking about football, politics, or how GEJ is clueless(TANoids no vex o), Abi how buhari forged certificate, just to divert the attention of his prey. so beware.

5. In town, they normally board a bus and drop within a very short distance. If a passenger that sat near you does that, check your pocket o.

6. Appearance does not matter my brothers and sisters, even someone that suits up could be a pick pocket, so be vigilant.

7. They normally carry out their operations on weekend, when they know the business men and women carry money to the market, and others carry money for domestic shoppings at the market.

8. They are very fast. if you are fortunate enough to notice that your phoone or wallet is not more in ur pocket, b4 u shout yeeeeh shocked !!!!, dem don drop ur property for chair back.

Advice:
No matter how tight your jeans trouser is, they could remove anything from your pocket be it back or front, without you knowing. maybe na charm sha. i no know. so when you are about entering a bus, remove your phones and wallet and hold them in ur hands.
And make sure anybody sitting close to you put their hands were u can see them. grin

share ur personal experiences.......... mine coming soon............

65 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by alberto2k(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Writing from exeprience undecided

(no oofeinse) angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by enoqueen: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2015
*And make sure anybody sitting close to you put their hands were u can see them* grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by menix(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2015
Yes!! dont b fooled by looks cous i was fooled by one day b4 ysterday.

Their latest strategy is using their laps to d trick.

Guess u wondering ow possible?

D last i caught lasy yr was on a nice native clothing, if it was possible i could asked d driver to stop d car cous dis dude kept coughing lik som1 wiv a deadly cough not knowing as he coghed he wuld use his lap to rub my pocket in a backward stroke, after a while my phone was off my pocket buh Jah was on my side.

Ehen!! dat of this week d guy was adjusting back nd foward using his Lap to d magic, i looked at him nd was fooled by his looks.
Lo nd behold, i jst took 4 step after alightin frm d vehicle to check my nairaland update, omo i nearly search my boxers join...

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by Vision4God: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2015
Nice 1 op
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by idee91: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Writing from exeprience undecided

(no oofeinse) angry
A lot of experiences bro.... but have always been lucky

brb for my testimonies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by idee91: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
menix:
Yes!! dont b fooled by looks cous i was fooled by one day b4 ysterday.

Their latest strategy is using their laps to d trick.

Guess u wondering ow possible?

D last i caught lasy yr was on a nice native clothing, if it was possible i could asked d driver to stop d car cous dis dude kept coughing lik som1 wiv a deadly cough not knowing as he coghed he wuld use his lap to rub my pocket in a backward stroke, after a while my phone was off my pocket buh Jah was on my side.

Ehen!! dat of this week d guy was adjusting back nd foward using his Lap to d magic, i looked at him nd was fooled by his looks.
Lo nd behold, i jst took 4 step after alightin frm d vehicle to check my nairaland update, omo i nearly search my boxers join...
wow congrats on the 1st occasion. we have to be more conscious.
so are you saying that of last week got away with it ?
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
and here is a criminal reporting himself. I hope the government are seeing this post. this op deserves to rot in jail. he's a hardened criminal.
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by menix(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
idee91:

wow congrats on the 1st occasion. we have to be more conscious.
so are you saying that of last week got away with it ?

Yep he did, it was all my fault..

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by idee91: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
emrain:
and here is a criminal reporting himself. I hope the government are seeing this post. this op deserves to rot in jail. he's a hardened criminal.

I'll never forgive you for this statement....
its you and your family members that would rot in jail by the special grace of God.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by idee91: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
menix:

Yep he did, it was all my fault..

Its not ur fault o... God has said it would happen.
just try and be more careful.
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
idee91:

I'll never forgive you for this statement....
its you and your family members that would rot in jail by the special grace of God.

hahahaha... enterpainment
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by Idiataqueen(f): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ok we don know

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by idee91: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
mods, forward to front page, so people could learn and share their experiences.
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by dmjinc(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
J
U
S
T

I
N

C
A
S
E

angry
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Is typing... angry
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by james669: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
My exp was when i just finished one contract some years back and i was paid 20k i don't know which style they used when i got home i couldn't find the money I almost went mad

15 Emotions Unmarried Girls Experience When Their Friends Get Married
source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/3551-15-emotions-unmarried-girls-experience-when-their-friends-get-married
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by Oildichotomy(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Security tips for pick-pockets!

grin
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dem eyeballs big like tinubu own.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
True

1 Like

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by lawrencemleopo: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
really?

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by CLEARINGAGENT: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sound like u were a victim, pele.
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by bigv(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
*singing* only a thief can catch another thief.

I bet you've not seen sophisticated ones that defy all these your analogy. I mean pick pocketing with panache cheesy
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by Sexydevil(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
it takes a criminal to recognize a criminal true or false? undecided
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by Misogynist2014(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Priceless piece of information. smiley
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
O serious
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by dustydee: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Reminds me of a funny video I saw on facebook recently where a pick pockets' hand was stuck in him victims pocket. It took a lot of begging from the suspect and those around before the victim released his hand. The victim initially wanted to walk away with the suspects hand in his pocket.

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
I guess you read Pick-pocketing at Yabatech or you are a retired pickpocket himself. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Re: Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle by LewisO: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
(op) What's wrong with you, why are u using only "He"? Picking pocket involves... "He" and "She". So stop making it look like a single gender thing. Women too picks pocket as well, there's is even unknowable u won't know when she pick pocket u join sef.undecided

For most of them mind wey dey read the topic now be say na only man dey pick pocket. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Board Destroys 30 Trailer Loads Of Beer / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) / Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.