Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,941 members, 7,803,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) (26887 Views)

Lawal Criticizes Kachikwu For Shaking Hands At FEC Meeting / Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by stinggy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
That expression on johnny's face sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by hopara1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
there are something fishy about their smiles but however d enemy of ones enemy is his friend!
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by jhydebaba(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
behind those wicked laughs...
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by boujaye: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Unity in Diversity

na so suppose be
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by bumtos(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ is so humble
GEJ is Gentle
GEJ is presentable
GEJ is tolerant
GEJ is faithful.
GEJ is lovable
GEJ is Capable
GEJ is reliable
GEJ is everything will need in Nigeria.
GEJ till 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by walecho(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don hear ooooooo
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by Adyrin(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
josnig1980:
sai Buhari grin
You need help from a psychiatric I swear gan!
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by BodyKiss(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jonathan been avoiding eye contact since time immemorial. Low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by ShootingStar88(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by Muhammadkhan: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
#sendPDDbutNEWandOLDoutNOW!
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by jdbrasco(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari d tyrant can't do dis naa. Buhari's mind is so filled wit hatred. Good one my humble presido. GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by neyur: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
This is a proof that there's no permanent friend or foe in politics

Wetin dey pain me be say some hediot go dey kill dem selves over some polithievecians matter
Mtwcheeeew!

Who geh panadol for here abeg? headache dey catch me angry

I get
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by alberto2k(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
neyur:

I get

Hope that one geh vitamin C embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is a typical example of politics without bitterness.GEJ is a man that accomadates everybody irrespective of his political group.Tambolo on the other hand might have been a political prostuite and ediot but he is fair man according to his fellow and does not play dirty pilotics like his current party men.Wishing him well in all his future journies

GEJ till 2019
biased speech
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by PStacks(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tambuwal is just a very cultured and humble man..

Well groomed, cool, calm and collected.

PDP has lost a Gem.

APC all d way..

Sai Buhari.
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Rawani:
[s]Fear men that stoop to conquer. Of both men, who has dealt the other upper-cuts from the legislature all the way to the state chapter of the PDP? This is why I love politics.
[/s]

Abeg go sleep, you don't have anything reasonable to say.
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by wellmax(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
They are both Govt officials, they met at a function. Where you expecting them to throw blows at each other. Some people sef.
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by babadem2much(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Politics without bitternes. Learn n stop ranting
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by blacq2009(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is a typical example of politics without bitterness.GEJ is a man that accomadates everybody irrespective of his political group.Tambolo on the other hand might have been a political prostuite and ediot but he is fair man according to his fellow and does not play dirty pilotics like his current party men.Wishing him well in all his future journies

GEJ till 2019

I don't remember reading anywhere in the scriptures about their enmity.
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by Bimpe29: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
itsdumebi:
I know this one no be news but it is very interesting because these two are bitter enemies….or so it may seem…..because you know..Nigerian politics can some times be very unpredictable…someone you think is an enemy might actually be a very close friend.
This pic was taken at Shagari's 90th birthday ceremony recently.
http://itsdumebi.com/photo-tambuwal-and-president-jonathan-pictured-shake-hands/
The only thing that is permanent in politics is; INTEREST.
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by danieljmt: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tambuwal should be careful hands with terrorist who's activities are exposed by the International Community. Criminal is always criminal for GEJ is B>K>H. na you sabi O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:

GEJ till 2019

Imagine talk. Two grown up men now saying jonathan accommodates. No now e for slap tambuwal for there. Tshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by adonisNEW(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
President Jonathan sometimes make politics seem interesting to me.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by jerrymej(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Can't predict politicians.

Well! GEJ TILL 2015
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
ShakurM:
Looking lively in this outfit.. smiley
I'm surprised
he looks better in any other outfit except that cloak that makes him look so dull and unpresidential
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by tintingz(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Politricks.

anyway...

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by ShakurM(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
he looks better in any other outfit except that cloak that makes him look so dull and unpresidential
spot on! U right
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by ibkgab001: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Permanent interest is what we preached
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
ShakurM:
spot on! U right
thanx
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by onatisi(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
It is only nairaland apc supporters that play the game of politics with hatred and bitterness even their leaders know that is just a just game. Nairaland pdp supporters have been accomodation and all embracing just like Mr President because they know nigeria is ours .
Re: Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
It doesn't matter. ..its called "simple courtesy". You dont expect them to be throwing daggers at each other in public besides GEJ is a civil man but from the picture you can tell they're not buddies. ..they're not even looking at each other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) / Soldiers Stopped Us From Monitoring Rivers Elections — EU Observers / Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.