Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti (56928 Views)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / Yuletide: Don't Pick Strange Objects, NSCDC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Kaybaba5(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
A strange development has oc­curred in Ilawe-Ekiti, Ekiti South-West Local Government Area of Ekiti State. Residents told Daily Sun that on February 7, 2015, in Oke-Ibedo area of the town, some people who had slaughtered a goat for a burial were shocked to find some pieces of raw gold, coins, keys, padlocks and wed­ding ring among others inside the goat after cutting its belly.

The strange happening stirred up confu­sion and controversy as those who claimed they saw it happened, insisted it was true, while cynics wondered how the claim could be true. They were nevertheless enthralled by a daunting evidence of blood stained pieces of raw gold presented by the eyewit­nesses.

According to residents, many of whom spoke on condition of anonymity, the development disrupted the ceremony, as guests for whom the goat was slaughtered went back to their homes in fear and embarrassment. The goat owned by a yet-to-be identified old woman who had given it out to a friend. ­

The woman whom the goat was given, it was gathered, had reared it for several years after which it did not reproduce. She, howev­er, got tired of rearing the goat and sold it to the people who needed it for the ceremony.

A resident of Ilawe, simply identified as Amina Ibeji said: “Yes, it is true that a strange goat had some pieces of raw gold in its belly after it was slaughtered in this town. The incident happened last week. The people who found this out wanted to use the goat as supplementary meat for their ceremony, but they were both embarrassed and shocked to find the glittering objects which they later described as pieces of raw gold inside the animal.”

Another resident, Yomi Adeayo, who works in a beer parlour said: “It is true that people found some strange objects in a goat that was slaughtered for a ceremony. It happened in Oke-Ibedo area of this town. The incident attracted a large crowd because evil news spreads faster. The strange objects were later identified as pieces of raw gold.

“I didn’t witness it, but I have the pictures of the objects on my phone. I had taken it from a friend who took the photographs at the scene. It was gathered later that the people who witnessed it took the objects and the goat to the king’s palace. Since then, the matter had been laid to rest.”

Daily Sun was told by stern looking security men that Oba Adebanji Ajibade Alabi that the monarch was not around. A palace worker who refused to reveal his identity said: “No such thing happened in this town.” He immediately walked away.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=106512

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by ginawest(f): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
no!I refuse to believe dis...aw can all dis tins b inside a goat?

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Guests: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kaybaba5:
A strange development has oc­curred in Ilawe-Ekiti, Ekiti South-West Local Government Area of Ekiti State. Residents told Daily Sun that on February 7, 2015, in Oke-Ibedo area of the town, some people who had slaughtered a goat for a burial were shocked to find some pieces of raw gold, coins, keys, padlocks and wed­ding ring among others inside the goat after cutting its belly.

The strange happening stirred up confu­sion and controversy as those who claimed they saw it happened, insisted it was true, while cynics wondered how the claim could be true. They were nevertheless enthralled by a daunting evidence of blood stained pieces of raw gold presented by the eyewit­nesses.

According to residents, many of whom spoke on condition of anonymity, the development disrupted the ceremony, as guests for whom the goat was slaughtered went back to their homes in fear and embarrassment. The goat owned by a yet-to-be identified old woman who had given it out to a friend. ­

The woman whom the goat was given, it was gathered, had reared it for several years after which it did not reproduce. She, howev­er, got tired of rearing the goat and sold it to the people who needed it for the ceremony.

A resident of Ilawe, simply identified as Amina Ibeji said: “Yes, it is true that a strange goat had some pieces of raw gold in its belly after it was slaughtered in this town. The incident happened last week. The people who found this out wanted to use the goat as supplementary meat for their ceremony, but they were both embarrassed and shocked to find the glittering objects which they later described as pieces of raw gold inside the animal.”

Another resident, Yomi Adeayo, who works in a beer parlour said: “It is true that people found some strange objects in a goat that was slaughtered for a ceremony. It happened in Oke-Ibedo area of this town. The incident attracted a large crowd because evil news spreads faster. The strange objects were later identified as pieces of raw gold.

“I didn’t witness it, but I have the pictures of the objects on my phone. I had taken it from a friend who took the photographs at the scene. It was gathered later that the people who witnessed it took the objects and the goat to the king’s palace. Since then, the matter had been laid to rest.”

Daily Sun was told by stern looking security men that Oba Adebanji Ajibade Alabi that the monarch was not around. A palace worker who refused to reveal his identity said: “No such thing happened in this town.” He immediately walked away.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=106512

BULLSHIT!!

9 Likes

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Alukusunday(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is it a goat or a cow?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by dataplus87(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Serious? Jazz things?

4 Likes

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Lec25(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oh my God this's evil there is need to investicate the mater
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by vintino(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2015

Thank God say jega shift election,
Na lik 99 ballots box dis goat alone 4 shop..
Na FAYOSE farm d tin comot.....
N dey still plenty..

Meanwhile....

LAND FOR SALE. grin

6 Likes

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by alotofgrace(m): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
WHEN U SAY RAW GOLD.....D'YU MEAN THE ORE?

ANYWAYS.... 2 THINGS...........

TIS Either the economy IS so hard over there that goats started eating metals (u know goats na)

or

the GEJ leal Nigerian economy is so rich dat gold litters the street grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
fayose undecided undecided undecided state.....i can see why he is mad grin grin grin......but thank god for his deliverance

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Firefire(m): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
shocked shocked

Nkanbe, Aiye AKAMARA. Aiye to to to...

Wonders of the Universe... Black Magic.

1 Like

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Na the GOAT , FAYOSE carry RIG ELECTION

11 Likes

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Elslim: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Faose is dat ur Goat??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by okpismart: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Can they forward the Gold and other things so that i can inspect them, just the valuable things grin

Police arrest Benue syndicate with 12,000 PVCs
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/3529-police-arrest-benue-syndicate-with-12-000-pvcs
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by blemon44(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
strange you said

they've already cashed the money before delivering the news

nothing is strange in this country anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by tobtap: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
kayciano:
Na the GOAT FAYOSE carry RIG ELECTION
cheesy grin cheesy....must be true

3 Likes

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Mcowubaba: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC why na...

If u Quote me eh

1 Like

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by samnificent(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Well.... If dey won't eat de goat I will

I guess Fayose has been saving Gold in the goat Since GEJ has devalued De naira

2 Likes

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by iphanyiuma(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
I no chop oooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by KORLAR(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hehe
Eran Iya Osogbo.

3 Likes

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by akpanikpe(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op pls find another joke, cos dis one is not funny at all, meanwhile I wanna sleep pls.
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Vicotex(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
na wa o, Yoruba ppl and jazz.
D tin dey baffle me how d goat take swallow metals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by blessedvisky(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Omo that goat must be a storage tank for them witches in that area. chei

7 Likes

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Tayo114: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
no wonder, the Governor of that state is........

2 Likes

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by alienware(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yeye news ! All this in a goats stomach.
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by J0nyb0y(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Guests:

BULLSHIT!!

Bros haba!! you quoted the whole post Just to type this?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Kingspin(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
My people be careful very wel.
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin even with pic idonbilivit still, i need taste the goat

5 Likes

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by tonididdy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
AND ONE SONG comes to ma mind:

Shak shabba ranks

8gold rings like am shakk shabba ranks
10gold tooth like am shak shabba ranks

1 Like

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Vicotex(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
akpanikpe:
Op pls find another joke, cos dis one is not funny at all, meanwhile I wanna sleep pls.
Btw book space 4 me when you reach dreams island

1 Like

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by gen2briz(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
This goat get as he be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours / Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Have You Ever Gotten To This Point?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.