Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 PM

Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti (56927 Views)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / Yuletide: Don't Pick Strange Objects, NSCDC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by orble: 5:56am On Feb 27, 2015
ginawest:
no!I refuse to believe dis...aw can all dis tins b inside a goat?

This is more spiritual, wicked spiritual men used stuff like this to tie destinies up. Now those spiritually enslaved are freed.

padlock - success
rings - marriage
etc.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by ginawest(f): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Redoil:
it seems they are ur people
bia if na play, stop am o..my people don't do such.
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by andyanders: 6:40am On Feb 27, 2015
Ask Fayoshe The Governor,he will explain what happened to the goat.
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 27, 2015
londongal02:
fayose undecided undecided undecided state.....i can see why he is mad grin grin grin......but thank god for his deliverance
ugly APC e-rat
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2015
ginawest:
u r jst too sharp for my liking. . grin
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by hizaya61(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2015
Kaybaba5:
A strange development has oc­curred in Ilawe-Ekiti, Ekiti South-West Local Government Area of Ekiti State. Residents told Daily Sun that on February 7, 2015, in Oke-Ibedo area of the town, some people who had slaughtered a goat for a burial were shocked to find some pieces of raw gold, coins, keys, padlocks and wed­ding ring among others inside the goat after cutting its belly.

The strange happening stirred up confu­sion and controversy as those who claimed they saw it happened, insisted it was true, while cynics wondered how the claim could be true. They were nevertheless enthralled by a daunting evidence of blood stained pieces of raw gold presented by the eyewit­nesses.

According to residents, many of whom spoke on condition of anonymity, the development disrupted the ceremony, as guests for whom the goat was slaughtered went back to their homes in fear and embarrassment. The goat owned by a yet-to-be identified old woman who had given it out to a friend. ­

The woman whom the goat was given, it was gathered, had reared it for several years after which it did not reproduce. She, howev­er, got tired of rearing the goat and sold it to the people who needed it for the ceremony.

A resident of Ilawe, simply identified as Amina Ibeji said: “Yes, it is true that a strange goat had some pieces of raw gold in its belly after it was slaughtered in this town. The incident happened last week. The people who found this out wanted to use the goat as supplementary meat for their ceremony, but they were both embarrassed and shocked to find the glittering objects which they later described as pieces of raw gold inside the animal.”

Another resident, Yomi Adeayo, who works in a beer parlour said: “It is true that people found some strange objects in a goat that was slaughtered for a ceremony. It happened in Oke-Ibedo area of this town. The incident attracted a large crowd because evil news spreads faster. The strange objects were later identified as pieces of raw gold.

“I didn’t witness it, but I have the pictures of the objects on my phone. I had taken it from a friend who took the photographs at the scene. It was gathered later that the people who witnessed it took the objects and the goat to the king’s palace. Since then, the matter had been laid to rest.”

Daily Sun was told by stern looking security men that Oba Adebanji Ajibade Alabi that the monarch was not around. A palace worker who refused to reveal his identity said: “No such thing happened in this town.” He immediately walked away.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=106512

Send me the address where they do sell that kind of goat I need like 80 Abeg I won be multi millionaire this year
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Truckpusher(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2015
This goat must be holding a lot of APC secrets. grin
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by abdfaithy(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2015
They slaughter human-being that was transformed to goat after the ritual has been concluded, they must interrogate the old woman for more info...This is evil and mysterious".
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by dipopo83: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2015
The goat belongs to Fayose
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by highmood(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2015
ginawest:
have you heard people crying of how thier destiny have been delayed or frustrated? If you do, you will believe that evil people are hell bent in making those nasty things possible. You think everything is natural?
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by delishpot: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2015
Sabo. Na enemies plant those things there jarey. Since when goat start to chop Iron. Na fake.
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Skoopy(m): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2015
Story for the gods, how big is a goats stomach to accommodate all that?
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by kenee24(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Strange things are really happening.

Enter d elite employee quest 2015,0-5yrs experience needed...click:https://tips.naij.com/enter-the-elite-employee-quest-and-win-big.html
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by engrsenator(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2015
vintino:

Thank God say jega shift election,
Na lik 99 ballots box dis goat alone 4 shop..
Na FAYOSE farm d tin comot.....
N dey still plenty..

Meanwhile....

what is this space for but you read my mind sha

LAND FOR SALE. grin
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by christopher123(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2015
This is African tech ..i am sorry for those that have been jazzed
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Rexyl(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2015
strange tnx, Possessed goat that was made to swallow Destiny of someone. Congrats to that person on the release of his/her destiny. The person should move closer to God for final victory.
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by observer777(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2015
That is someone's entire life embedded in that goat; the gold and coins- his/her wealth,the keys- to doors of prosperity, the padlock- to lock up his/her life to anything good; the wedding ring- no husband or wife. This is the handiwork of principalities and powers that live among us. If the original owner of that goat ("an old woman"wink knew that her friend would eventually sell the goat, she wouldn't have given it out; and the friend only sold it because the goat had stopped give birth. The intention of the original owner was for the goat to die with those things inside it thereby sealing the fate of the victim. I hope the victim is still alive so that he/she can start her life afresh no matter his/her age. Goats are the stubbornest of animals. May God deliver us all.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by seangy4konji: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2015
That was the goat from Pirate of the carribeans...Thieving goat stole all the goat from the chest!!!
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by keshconnections: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2015
Thatz no jazz. It's money. Blessing in disguise. Sell the valuables sharp sharp. grin
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by Paitty(f): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2015
Wedding ring inside a goat's stomach,...really strange

Witchcraft tins,..who knows if that animal wasn't a human dat got transformed into a goat
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by CodeHouse: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2015
Gold-Meat Pepper Soup grin
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by kolawole6: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2015
It can't b goat, can. Goat belly contain all dis. Things
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by luluosas(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2015
All these from one goat? Hmmm!
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by NemzySeries(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
ginawest:
I bet u,u'll bliv if it wuz a ballot box dat wuz found inside d goat grin
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by jerrymej(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
Chai Naija!
Why lies to the rampart for this country?
Hmmm! So you want to convince me now that those whole materials gathered there are all from a Goat's belly?
Chai! Can't convince me.
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by biodunid: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
QED: Pica (/ˈpaɪkə/ py-kə) is characterized by an appetite for substances that are largely non-nutritive, such as paper, clay, metal, chalk, soil, glass, or sand.[1] According to DSM-IV criteria, for these actions to be considered pica, they must persist for more than one month at an age where eating such objects is considered developmentally inappropriate, not part of culturally sanctioned practice and sufficiently severe to warrant clinical attention. There are different variations of pica, as it can be from a cultural tradition, acquired taste, or a neurological mechanism such as an iron deficiency or a chemical imbalance. It can lead to intoxication in children, which can result in an impairment in both physical and mental development.[2] In addition, it can also lead to surgical emergencies due to an intestinal obstruction as well as more subtle symptoms such as nutritional deficiencies and parasitosis.[2] Pica has been linked to mental disorders and they often have psychotic comorbidity. Stressors such as maternal deprivation, family issues, parental neglect, pregnancy, poverty, and a disorganized family structure are strongly linked to pica.[citation needed]
Pica is more commonly seen in women and children, and in areas of low socioeconomic status.[3] Particularly it is seen in pregnant women, small children, and those with developmental disabilities such as autism. Children eating painted plaster containing lead may suffer brain damage from lead poisoning. There is a similar risk from eating soil near roads that existed before tetraethyllead in petrol was phased out (in some countries) or before people stopped using contaminated oil (containing toxic PCBs or dioxin) to settle dust. In addition to poisoning, there is also a much greater risk of gastro-intestinal obstruction or tearing in the stomach.[4][unreliable medical source?] Another risk of eating soil is the ingestion of animal feces and accompanying parasites. Pica can also be found in other animals and is commonly found in dogs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by dsquare33: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
observer777:
That is someone's entire life embedded in that goat; the gold and coins- his/her wealth,the keys- to doors of prosperity, the padlock- to lock up his/her life to anything good; the wedding ring- no husband or wife. This is the handiwork of principalities and powers that live among us. If the original owner of that goat ("an old woman"wink knew that her friend would eventually sell the goat, she wouldn't have given it out; and the friend only sold it because the goat had stopped give birth. The intention of the original owner was for the goat to die with those things inside it thereby sealing the fate of the victim. I hope the victim is still alive so that he/she can start her life afresh no matter his/her age. Goats are the stubbornest of animals. May God deliver us all.
True talk, i keep saying it that there is more to it that meets the ordinary eye in this world of ours .For the mere fact that some people have not experience the other side of life does not mean this things don't happen.
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by juman(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
The story seems to be fake.

KORLAR:
Hehe
Eran Iya Osogbo.

grin grin

Eran maami ni ekiti. grin
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by BUSHHUNTER: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dat state is a nightmare especially dat local govt and especially dat OKEBEDO.....tank God am no more thre.
Re: Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti by kellybaba(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
I just hope this fellow(s) whose life and destiny was caged by this wickedness is still alive to enjoy this deliverance. i just hope so !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours / Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Have You Ever Gotten To This Point?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.