Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater (20045 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Mayor21(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
All of them combine can never beat me, no woman go eva beat me. NON!!
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Maczeelly(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Alrice and albeans
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by LIBRACOA: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
And u tink dis is worth frontpage SMH
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by DollyParton1(f): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Japhet04:
lol, you would agree with me that there are some girls or women that are potential husband beaters, This trend is not rare in Nigeria because if you observe some families the husbands are usually physically molested by the wife's....so guys beware smiley

These are some signs wink

1.).She Is Hairy

we saw on front page recently of Nigeria's hairiest lady, now guys tell me, that one na man abi na woman grin, it is also said that hairy girls are naturally aggressive and wicked, so if you want to marry a hairy girl make sure you are a weight lifter, wrestler,or boxer if not I can assure you that she would pound your head to nonsense during quarrels cheesy

2.) She Is Macho

If your girl is a Macho woman then I hope you are Macho man (×2), because grab girls usually have strong heart and #bones lolz smiley, although some were naturally made that way, they use this to trend to outrightly scrutinize their husbands, #note that not all girls are weaker vessels

3.) She Is Richer Than You

if your woman is richer than you then flee from her and make your money first before you think of marrying her, so as to avoid arrogance which will consequently lead to beating if the problem is severe

Husband's don't complain because you brought it on yourself

4.)She Is Fond Of Hitting You

This is a bad sign, why would a girl be hitting you when you guys are not even married yet, for the guys, if what you do is just to smile and laugh then I'm sorry, since you do not reprimand her She'll feel comfortable while doing it and if you eventually marry her what makes you think that she won't do same when you are married, #be wise

5.) She Is A Typical Village Girl

Most village girls lack manners and we all know how it's done in villages nau, parents are always quarrelling an fighting a girl brought up in this environment will surely take after them...

feel free to add yours wink

DISCLAIMER - This post does not apply to extremely lekpacious(slim) girls, it applies only to fairly slim, average, and #Orobo (fat) wink

Source - Myself cool

loool.... Op is crazy
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by IamOpemipo(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
..omo if she prefers heavy and large meals lik fufu, strong eba..guy! Better b prepared..

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Burger01:
Chai!! Ishilove sad smiley
Yes dear?
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by yemicoal(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol.. Op forgot to add d fatsos, those fat ladies can use their weight to oppress their slim husband.
I came across one recently who beat her husband till he fell and broke his hand, he had to be taken to all this mallams for his bones to be arranged angry angry
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hairy LoL!
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

loool.... Op is crazy
grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:
Hairy LoL!
grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by braine(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
oloyolo:
If she tells u that she dose kick boxing as work out or that her favorite sport is boxing
Or she enjoys watching WWE

BRODA RUN as fast as ur leg can carry u

grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Burger01(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes dear?
Just checking say you still dey within my parameters cheesy
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by freezyprinzy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
When she has yam legs, six packs and her hands are Stiff like a panel beater grin

Bros she go beat you like Legendury beat undecided

panel beater hand no dy strong dis days u don Eva shake person way dy dig grave wit him hand?.....dats wat we call strong
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ishilove:
This post is an insult to hairy women, as well as a fallacy of generalisation.

Where do all these threads come from?? Do you guys just sit down and dream them up from somewhere dark, deep and brainless?
(no offence)

The only thing I agree with is when the woman constantly hits you. That's a very bad sign for both sexes.

But the rest of your points are...

#dorobullshit#

gringringringringringringringrin...."Dorobullshit" Cant stop laffin, but it made FP. Thats what the OP needs..
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by major466(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
... And ladies that enjoy watching Boxing and Wrestling on sports channels.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
koolet:
Any'day a girlfriend or a wife bully me ill just dump her directly, i have phobia for bullies, god punish love angry
lolz
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by chimerase2: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
If she get goaty ur case go pass daniel bryan own grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Sarimah(f): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
fear fear guys full nairaland grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Muhammadkhan: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
#someNAIRALANDbabes DeserveWIFEbeater
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by loomer: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
You de vex
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by thaoriginator: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Igbo girls wey don chop Akpu, dem go beat shege comot for your body.. #TeamChineseGirls wink

4 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by dharay99: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice... grin

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
thaoriginator:
Igbo girls wey don chop Akpu, dem go beat shege comot for your body.. #TeamChineseGirls wink
lolzz cheesy
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by yemicoal(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Run from fat ladies if u r skinny, she will beat you to coma angry angry

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by VivaLaFrans: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lolzzz.... Number 4 is for real
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by yemicoal(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sarimah:
fear fear guys full nairaland grin
see your biceps, you go dey beat guys wey try u grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by mmsen: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
thaoriginator:

Chinese girls?

No thank you sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4as9HxZSeA

Chinese women are more than capable of being violent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ / 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.