Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london (31348 Views)

A Day At Abuja House, London / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by wisejoe: 12:52am On Feb 27, 2015
Nice speech
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by isahsalee: 12:56am On Feb 27, 2015
ofegge73:
After the STORY what next?
PDP will win this Election.
People come online to make noise,the truth still remains that online noise and insults doesn't win elections.
Most of us here,will be shocked!

Pele, don't be annoyed but change because, change is ur last choice.
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by medamillion(m): 1:07am On Feb 27, 2015
papaejima1:
Huh?
Buhari had his " Road To Damascus Experience"?

Abeg my muslim APC peeps, did Saul have a similar experience in your quoran as our Saul had in our bible?

Cos if not, this is one clear evidence that the speech was written by a Christian, probably Osinbajo.

Anyway, just to let him know, he is no Apostle Paul!
He may be a Saul, but he is still far from the road to damascus.
Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Insanity is when you vote because of tribal and religious differences and not based on integrity.

Psychosis is when you watch TAN adverts and come here to shout GEJ till...

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Only an unbrainwashed fellow can understand the irony of this statement.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by virgin14(m): 1:10am On Feb 27, 2015
This is really patriotic and visionary. God help us all.
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by Almightyperes: 1:15am On Feb 27, 2015
Written speech by America strategist David Axolrode, is that the CHANGE will want to see. We need real speech that deals with issues and details, like, Jobs, loans, employment, industries not some stupid speech one can't relate to
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by sapientia(m): 1:33am On Feb 27, 2015
We have seen cases of people taking the National Assembly to court for not paying for speeches like this..

Na good speech, but Tinibu and Amechi should not forget to pay whoever wrote it cos its neither of them.

Em emm.. pa Buhari.. Branch go collect that certificate oo.. Just enter train or make Amechi drive you go.

Thanks
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by umarionation(m): 1:34am On Feb 27, 2015
Buhari for president weda dey like it or not weda is a tyrant oo or not he is d best already
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by Alimtoheeb(m): 3:16am On Feb 27, 2015
The right man we need at this moment
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by Alimtoheeb(m): 3:19am On Feb 27, 2015
Almightyperes:
It's all scripts, we need real speech... Mtcheeeeew
even if he deliver u real speech, u will find something else to say. It is well know dat most politician read script, even ur grammarian does, so, what d fvck is ur problem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by xest(m): 3:30am On Feb 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Does GEJ have the brains to make a speech of this nature ? Pls Vote wisely...This is the ideal president for you, me and Nigeria as a whole.
Sai Buhari.
I knw is either u ar an undergraduate or a jambite. Do u tink it was buhari dt wrote dt speech? Is he more learned than jonathan? Ur ideal president for u n ur family,kindred n entire village.
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by xest(m): 3:32am On Feb 27, 2015
alaoeri:
The questions & answers section is the most interesting, honestly with what I watched GEJ ain't a match for GMB.
u guys r blind wit yr eyes open. A match in wat sense? All of u clamouring for buhari I pity u all.
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by oneagleswings: 4:20am On Feb 27, 2015
justhelp:
It just a pity that some people some where does not want Nigeria to move forward, its a simple fact that Gej happen to be our president by mistake and his destiny, he did not have the leadership skills and attributes to be our President not even the vice president, that is why he could not command respect in his own cabinet, when he talks they will not take him serious or how can you explain the immigration employment scam under GEJ he even as them to return the money they refuse, almost all his minister are corrupt cos they feel his also corrupt no one took him serious, now they are begging Nigeria youth to apply for the same immigration exercise they duped us.

If you are a youth of this great country and you really want to live a meaningful life no one will tell you not to vote GEJ i mean your school of thought must have, if you dont want your unborn child to go through the hardship you are going through no one will tell you to vote out GEJ your instinct must have, if you really know that change is inevitable and it is possible we can achieve it, this is the right time for you to fight for what is just and right.

I did not collect a dime from any political party, but come to think of something, when do you think we the people of Nigeria will benefit from democracy ? our govt teacher told us that when the ruling party has strong opposition they will be forced to work or else they will loose next election then they will also become opposition, the new ruling party have no choice than to deliver. they will be exposing their weaknesses and corrupt acts, until these happens the people will never benefit from Democracy.

God really want to answer our prayer and wants to deliver us from PDP that is why He gave us GEJ knowing that he will make the party weaker and allow opposition to gain ground, this wouldn't have possible if we have more intelligent president like OBJ, this is the first time in the history of Nigeria democracy when the ruling party do not want election to hold because they will loose with a wide margin, so God Loves us all in this country but some of these youth are blind to see the positive side of this Change, even if APC failed, the new opposition party will campaign against them then we vote them out again before you know it one of them will fixed our power problem or refineries, we cant just continue like this and pretend as if things are okay.
GEJ has failed, he knows that that is why his is looking for ways to right his wrong at this injury time, but sorry Nigerians minds are made up, they want Change because change is constant.
chicken brain.Reasoning like a fool.mtshweeeee. can your father even be able to handle an ordinary primary two classroom?,thats if at all he will even smell that kind of opportunity. Who made you a spokesman over nigeria? "Nigerias minds are made up, they want change". All you shout is change but have you ever asked yourself for once whether the change is negative or positive?. You need to go for brain surgery so you will start thinking like a normal human being cos you are not normal.
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by Eluwilussit(m): 4:21am On Feb 27, 2015
I can't wait to say " thunder fire Buhari" after reading the text. At 73 you still have dreams? What do you expect the youths whose fathers you ruled over 30 yrs ago to do? Selfish man. You think you are the only one with the right to dream dreams. There are over 170m dreamers in Nigeria. You are not the only Yusuf/Joseph. Wake up from that dream and give the youths a deserved chance.

Now let me analyze this poo. This vagabond had to go to uk to say this nonsense? Imagine telling the very people who do not wish you well, how you plan to move forward a country that they are working very hard to destabilize? They betrayed us at The Hague over Bakassi. They and their allies refused to sell arms to us to fight Boko Haram.They have refused to share intelligence with us. They have turned their back on us at any given opportunity. Hmmmm.

Imagine Buhari trying to play smart by acknowledging his past-he must think that everyone is as stupid as his followers. What is the UK supposed to provide towards his candidacy? Legitimacy? Hmmm.

Now, over to boko haram. I didn't see anywhere he said that an attack on boko haram is an attack on the North. Has his position suddenly changed or he merely forgot? Hypocrite. This man with his fellow northerners, accused FG of ethnic cleansing. They kicked against the emergency rule in the North East. Today, he is using it as a political tool.

Are nigerians this easily hoodwinked? He incited his followers the last time he lost. We all know the outcome. Over 800 died.

Why did he need to tell the world his position from London? Are we still under the influence of the Queen? I smell inferiority complex here. White is good and black is bad. Why does Buhari need the approval of The House of England? Are there any political gains from this show of shame that will be beneficial to the masses? To all intent and purposes, this whole charade is a national disgrace. A journey in futility.

If this is the only reason that Buhari went to the UK for a whole week, then APC is clueless. They don't need to go to the UK to sell their souls to win this election. Unless they think that nigerians are naive enough to equate a show up at the Chatham House to an acceptance by the west.

This idea of speaking at Chatham House is anti-independence. We didn't fight for self-determination 6 decades ago, only to run to them for approval Today. We should be our own man. The more I watch Buhari, the more I see a shameless hypocrite. A dishonest man. An impostor.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by oneagleswings: 4:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Story for the gods.mstwwwweeee
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by oneagleswings: 4:36am On Feb 27, 2015
Story for the gods.mstwwwweeee.let me ask, did this bihari of a man think Nigerians to be fools? He should rather think well. we want a brain that can reason like a normal human being and not one that cannot even show an ordinary certificate. Where is his integrity then?
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by deletrue: 4:49am On Feb 27, 2015
justhelp:
It just a pity that some people some where does not want Nigeria to move forward, its a simple fact that Gej happen to be our president by mistake and his destiny, he did not have the leadership skills and attributes to be our President not even the vice president, that is why he could not command respect in his own cabinet, when he talks they will not take him serious or how can you explain the immigration employment scam under GEJ he even as them to return the money they refuse, almost all his minister are corrupt cos they feel his also corrupt no one took him serious, now they are begging Nigeria youth to apply for the same immigration exercise they duped us.

If you are a youth of this great country and you really want to live a meaningful life no one will tell you not to vote GEJ i mean your school of thought must have, if you dont want your unborn child to go through the hardship you are going through no one will tell you to vote out GEJ your instinct must have, if you really know that change is inevitable and it is possible we can achieve it, this is the right time for you to fight for what is just and right.

I did not collect a dime from any political party, but come to think of something, when do you think we the people of Nigeria will benefit from democracy ? our govt teacher told us that when the ruling party has strong opposition they will be forced to work or else they will loose next election then they will also become opposition, the new ruling party have no choice than to deliver. they will be exposing their weaknesses and corrupt acts, until these happens the people will never benefit from Democracy.

God really want to answer our prayer and wants to deliver us from PDP that is why He gave us GEJ knowing that he will make the party weaker and allow opposition to gain ground, this wouldn't have possible if we have more intelligent president like OBJ, this is the first time in the history of Nigeria democracy when the ruling party do not want election to hold because they will loose with a wide margin, so God Loves us all in this country but some of these youth are blind to see the positive side of this Change, even if APC failed, the new opposition party will campaign against them then we vote them out again before you know it one of them will fixed our power problem or refineries, we cant just continue like this and pretend as if things are okay.
GEJ has failed, he knows that that is why his is looking for ways to right his wrong at this injury time, but sorry Nigerians minds are made up, they want Change because change is constant.
rusts
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by Dubbydoo(m): 4:50am On Feb 27, 2015
Chatham House Rule
Chatham House is the origin of the anonymity
rule known as the Chatham House Rule, which
provides that guests attending a seminar may
discuss the results of the seminar in the outside
world, but may not discuss who attended or
identify what a specific individual said. The
Chatham House Rule evolved to facilitate frank
and honest discussion on controversial or
unpopular issues by speakers who may not have
otherwise had the appropriate forum to speak
freely. Despite this, most meetings at Chatham
House are held on the record, and not under the
Chatham House Rule.
Source. Wikipedia
A powerful speech, it brings hope to Nigerians but should have been given in Nigeria and not Chatham House
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by justhelp(m): 4:58am On Feb 27, 2015
Tymax:
God bless you
Amen and you too
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by justhelp(m): 5:08am On Feb 27, 2015
oneagleswings:
chicken brain.Reasoning like a fool.mtshweeeee. can your father even be able to handle an ordinary primary two classroom?,thats if at all he will even smell that kind of opportunity. Who made you a spokesman over nigeria? "Nigerias minds are made up, they want change". All you shout is change but have you ever asked yourself for once whether the change is negative or positive?. You need to go for brain surgery so you will start thinking like a normal human being cos you are not normal.
when i wrote i dont think i was talking to your useless father who can not train you and inculcate morals and values in you, though i dont know you but am very sure that with this your attitude here my father is far better than yours, you are one of those people that did not know the meaning of democracy and how it works, but since you and your father did not know both of you can go back to S S one, son of a hopeless man and compound fool.
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by justhelp(m): 5:09am On Feb 27, 2015
deletrue:
rusts
read again i know your type in the classroom
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by Mohammedtijjani: 6:25am On Feb 27, 2015
May almighty allah bless GMB. Bless APC. Bless NIGERIA. Buhari is the man tha will bring this country back alive yes I have no doubt
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by chiefolododo(m): 6:36am On Feb 27, 2015
Gen mohamodu buhari is one of the true nigerians left on the surface of the earth
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by udemzyudex(m): 6:40am On Feb 27, 2015
alaoeri:
The questions & answers section is the most interesting, honestly with what I watched GEJ ain't a match for GMB.
shocked you call that interesting and honest? Where questions was screen? Hmmmm.
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by eaglechild: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2015
datribune:

Hahahaha it seems u reason like GEJ. Ar u always dis clueless?. d reason why People ar desperate to vote is because they want GEJ out of Aso rock. Despite d fact dat nigerians know dat what happened in Ekiti state can still be replicated by d PDP on a national scale, they ar so fed up & tired of d PDP & can not wait to vote out GEJ because of ineptitude. If dis is ur idea of an achievement, then it's a negative achievement.

It is not about the desire to vote.

It is about your vote actually counting.

If your vote does not count, then your desire to vote does not matter.
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by Lekewatt(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2015
bad belle is allowed........most well delivered scripts in d world are written by somebody, why d cry from saTANist? Even Obama himself uses script. I still dey imagine how clueless d clueless ones can be.........Sai Baba.
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2015
Written by Amachi Read by Buahri

God bless Nigeria

#TeamYoungShallRule
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by cjeriia: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
SUMMARY OFBUHARI FULL SPEECH IN CHATAM HOUSE WITH QUEEN ELIZABETH COMING LATE TO THE HOUSE

permit me to say that with deep gratitude, i general muhammed okechukwu temitope buhari will work very hard to stabulise the price of crude oil in the market and i will end kworupsion and reduce the price of garri in the market, and i will also end the insurgency of boko haram and will make all the single ladies to get married this year by fire by force.

Thanks for listening to my story

signed- buhari aka the man with no certificate
Ur moniker is an apt description of ur level of intelligence.
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by elkwajawi(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2015
The Federal Polytechnic, Mubi,
Adamawa State, closed in October, 2014,
in the wake of Boko Haram invasion of
the town, has re-opened for academic
work, the Director of Information and
Protocol, Philip Ndalamu, has said.
Mr. Ndalamu said this in Yola on
Sunday, saying lectures would
commence Monday.
“We reopened three weeks ago and the
staff have equally resumed work.
Arrangements have been put in place for
students who have been returning to
commence lectures on Monday,” Mr.
Ndalamu said.
Mr. Ndalamu said major repair works on
structures damaged by the insurgents
had been concluded.
The College of Health Technology, Mubi,
similarly closed during the insurgency
reopened three months ago.
But Adamawa State University, also
located in the town, has yet to resume.
Although workers of the university have
resumed, repair work on damaged
infrastructure is still on.
The insurgents had damaged basic
infrastructure in the university. (NAN)
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by Abrahamperkins22: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2015
relax my president.......i abraham perkins my vote,counts for YOU
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by elkwajawi(m): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2015
sapientia:
We have seen cases of people taking the National Assembly to court for not paying for speeches like this..

Na good speech, but Tinibu and Amechi should not forget to pay whoever wrote it cos its neither of them.

Em emm.. pa Buhari.. Branch go collect that certificate oo.. Just enter train or make Amechi drive you go.

Thanks
others will not even read am wo
Re: Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london by cjeriia: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2015
eaglechild:
"I take responsibility for whatever happened under my watch. I cannot change the past. But I can change the present and the future. So before you is a former military ruler and a converted democrat who is ready to operate under democratic norms and is subjecting himself to the rigours of democratic elections for the fourth time."
BUHARI

Lol!

Yet you have already threatened to back out of the Abuja peace accord just because they called you old and frail.

Converted my foot.

Meanwhile you forgot to tell them that you toppled a democracy.
How convenient.

Grow up man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti / Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.