Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. (1379 Views)

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by uchkochi(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
The greatest gift God gave a man is not his manhood but his ears. Women get perfect satisfaction from a husband that listens more to her than a husband that sleeps with her. Women are so complex; it is only listening to them and "learning" them that you can please them and live with them without quarreling and fighting. A husband may shower all manner of gifts on his wife but if he does not consciously listen to her then she will share his gift with a guy that listens to her. No wonder the bible admonished men to live with a woman with knowledge not with sex.1st Peter 3:7.RECEIVE THE WISDOM AND PATIENCE REQUIRED TO UNDERSTAND YOUR WIFE.

3 Likes

Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by justmag(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Not in nigeria. Except you are listening to how much she needs. Lol
Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
So if my wife wants sex, I should put my ear on her punna?

Odikwa egwu.

1 Like

Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by Enegod(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen please give it up for the Op he just solved all problems related to relationships..angry

3 Likes

Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by TrishaP(f): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Well said..
Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by holatin(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
I rather ve a manhood than an ear.

1 Like

Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by alberto2k(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
So i should cut my abuna or what are u saying undecided
Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Most women would prefer the manhood though

#justsaying

2 Likes

Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
holatin:
I rather ve a manhood than an ear.

Make your food no burn o
Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by holatin(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
brito:

Make your food no burn o
don dey eat, wan use drug and sleep if possible till evening
Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
holatin:
don dey eat, wan use drug and sleep if possible till evening

ok, you no even call me
Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by Tallesty1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
TrishaP:
Well said..
So his ear can give you orgasms?

Talk True
Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by TrishaP(f): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
So his ear can give you orgasms?

Talk True
No.. but he should do more of listening and not always working up what is down there.
Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
Most women would prefer the manhood though

#justsaying

Every woman prefer the dyke..what da hell is ear?

1 Like

Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Loooooooooool grin grin

undecided BunchaCrap!
Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
So true.

It's a pity tho it's no longer true
Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by holatin(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
brito:

ok, you no even call me
d phone I dey use call don die.
I go call you
Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
if Adam was fvcking instead of listening, the world would have been a better place. preeq over ear.
Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by Pdizzle(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Big secret
Re: The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. by GoodFaith: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
uchkochi:
The greatest gift God gave a man is not his manhood but his ears. Women get perfect satisfaction from a husband that listens more to her than a husband that sleeps with her. Women are so complex; it is only listening to them and "learning" them that you can please them and live with them without quarreling and fighting. A husband may shower all manner of gifts on his wife but if he does not consciously listen to her then she will share his gift with a guy that listens to her. No wonder the bible admonished men to live with a woman with knowledge not with sex.1st Peter 3:7.RECEIVE THE WISDOM AND PATIENCE REQUIRED TO UNDERSTAND YOUR WIFE.
Can you please women?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Advice,i Dont Toast Girl,am I Proud Or Have A Problem / Why Would / Did You Get Married? / If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.