Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians (33559 Views)

Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device / Arase Bans Police From Accessing Mobile-Phones Of Citizens Illegally / Hilarious Replys Of Nigerians On MTN FB Page For Their PROMO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by PlutoLA(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
adaleng:

My dear i tire o.
If Nigeria has such equipment, GEJ 4 don use am find all this Bokoboys that are discrediting his government.
#GEJ Till 2019

Cuz they told you Shekau has time for phone call abi?
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by BERNHARDT(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why are some Nigerians this backward? Every country in the western world tracks and listens to all phone conversations this help the security forces to know where,when and who is planing terro or fraud. You all should be happy that your country has finally join the developed countries on this. Stop been Negative on every good thing your government does for you. Be grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by adaleng(f): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
PlutoLA:
If this is true then GEJ I hope you're tapping my internet usage and you're reading this....
You are a worthless piece of gay scum. You're the deadliest accident that ever happened to this country. You managed to deceive most if us with your shoeless and poverty status 4 yrs ago,but nigga guess what? We know better now. And where are gonna vote out your dumb retarded ass out come March 28 (if you like change the date again) and vote for change.
If you like come and arrest me for speaking my mind,fir speaking the truth.
Fvcktard!

Ur case is settled.
Clueless and senseless.
Same promises GEJ made is wat GMB is making. I bet if GMB wins & doesnt live up 2 ur expectation, u will rain insults on him.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Sajio(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Propaganda......oooooooooh!! why didn't APC tell us b4 now? why now? ppl should be careful with this APChits ooo!! I refuse to fall in their trap.. Gej carry go!!
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Jaisman26(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
chai... these APShit no sabi construct lies self....yeye talk....have they ever tap ur phone before, then give us evidence if not take this........: Hhhhmn., El-Rufai that hate GMB before now
telling us that Buhari is now converted Democrat,
shouting change outside wouldn't solve Nigeria
problems.... now ask yourself again is GMB really
a changed person from being a Dictator? He said
he took responsibility for everything that happened
(forcefully removing of Democratically elected
President) under his watch yet he refused to
asked Nigerians for forgiveness.. APC will soon
run out of lies They have forgotten that no matter
how far lies travel, TRUTH will always catch up
with it and even overtake it. TRUTH TALK: APC
cannot deceive 170 million people. Its high time
Nigerians knew about the health condition of
Buhari ...
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by easystudy101: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Those new world order guys are really doing over time on nigerians through this clueless guy
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by adaleng(f): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
PlutoLA:

Cuz they told you Shekau has time for phone call abi?

NO. na witchcraft dem dey use communicate. Smh!
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by adaleng(f): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
thaoriginator:
Thunder fiyah you! Who be mumu?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
E dey pain u?
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by PlutoLA(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
adaleng:

Ur case is settled.
Clueless and senseless.
Same promises GEJ made is wat GMB is making. I bet if GMB wins & doesnt live up 2 ur expectation, u will rain insults on him.

You've said it all muthafucka
Of course GMB is making the same promises cuz its obvious wat this country needs. The difference is that he'll probably fulfil his. And yeah of cus if GMB fails,he gets the insults too,will I praise him for failing the way some of you r praising GEJ?
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by thaoriginator: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
adaleng:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
E dey pain u?
grin Yes
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by hijodedios: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is a good news and a welcome development,anybody that is genuine has nothing to be afraid of,at least kidnappers and book haramists would be apprehended and dealt with by the Nigerian security outfit.the problem with we Nigerians is that we are too critical,if your papa is kidnapped ,you will surely blame the government for not doing anything,now the government is trying to bring in ways of tracking criminals and we are also complaining? God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by PlutoLA(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
adaleng:

NO. na witchcraft dem dey use communicate. Smh!

So the only way you communicate is via phone call abi?
You think these jihadists will be dumb enough to employ a means of communication as fallible and susceptible as a phone call. They r wiser than that,it's one of the reasons why they're difficult to stop.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by hijodedios: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is a good news and a welcome development,anybody that is genuine has nothing to be afraid of,at least kidnappers and boko haramists would be apprehended and dealt with by the Nigerian security outfit.the problem with we Nigerians is that we are too critical,if your papa is kidnapped ,you will surely blame the government for not doing anything,now the government is trying to bring in ways of tracking criminals and we are also complaining? God have mercy
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by austinvsb1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Japhet04:
When will APCians get sense
no matter what you do you cannot succeed in tarnishing GEJ'S personality and integrity

So GEJ till 2019 still stands smiley

Your basic human rights are being trampled on and your freedom taken away and you still support your oppressor blindly. i really am ashamed to call you a fellow countryman
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by adaleng(f): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
thaoriginator:
grin Yes

oya. Sorry
0ne Nigeria
One Love
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
The devil gives you a cap, and takes your head. Jonathan gives you FoI and spies into your email and listens to your calls (your privacy).
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by iwatchandlisten(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
[/color][color=#000099]Jack Baur and "24" on my mind...All for national security. In the light of modern security challenges, this i think is a proactive move. Intelligence is key to modern policing and security. With these and other equipment and improving capacity of our security personnel Nigeria will surely be better for it in terms of security. Kudos GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by thaoriginator: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
adaleng:

oya. Sorry
0ne Nigeria
One Love
smiley you get mouth. Hope say you don collect ya pvc?
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by ebukamon: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol is a wonderful development my country has that sofis tech its good for d country n I would luv it if our constitution would change d 4 years term to 2 years nigeria will change for gud bc our leaders will atlist do sometin better lol apc change for u own gud
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by yazz09(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Olamitisoji post=31102297][/quote]

This is absolutly poo writeup.

First of all not all procurement that goes under public bid, that is to say anything that requires National security do not go up on your national daily for open bid.

Secondly, its not invasion of privacy but rather a way of upgrading the security system of this country.
I paint a scenario, if you go kidnap an American Engineer and place a call to his company for ransom, with that hardware security can pinpoint you wherever you are.

And mind you Jonathan no install it in his backyard, he handed the project over to DSS and NIGCOMSAT.

So you guys should stop whining about, or maybe you are afraid that your days are numbered because you can't use GSM to dope innocent people again.
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by swagdopey: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
I thought twas serious, bt dn i read further and saw dat d naija police waz incharge, xo as far az na naija police d tin nor go work..
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by adaleng(f): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
PlutoLA:

You've said it all muthafucka
Of course GMB is making the same promises cuz its obvious wat this country needs. The difference is that he'll probably fulfil his. And yeah of cus if GMB fails,he gets the insults too,will I praise him for failing the way some of you r praising GEJ?

Muthfucka na ur papa name abi na ur mama name?
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by goldman777: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
londongal02:
If Jonathan No win Na ur papa go win.

ur have no respect for ur father or jonathan who.is a father dats y useless pple like u make pple leave pdp everyday ur an internet tout wit no morals a beast of no nation(bas.ta.rd)
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by kakakent: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
@ op pictures of gej buying the equipments nd pictures of the reciepts or I dontbelievethat ur cheap shity lies
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by Baddestguyp(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
what's all the noise about, I see nothing wrong in this. as long as I have nothing to hide. only those who fear exposure after contacting book boys in secret will fear this
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by PlutoLA(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
adaleng:

Muthfucka na ur papa name abi na ur mama name?

None of the above,I'm referring to you.
You call me useless and clueless and I replied you.
Its 50/50.
So deal with it
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Japhet04:
When will APCians get sense

no matter what you do you cannot succeed in tarnishing GEJ'S personality and integrity

So GEJ till 2019 still stands smiley
Ya own hpocracy carry belle of octoplet, Allah!

Smh
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by tushburg(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mumu pple I taya 4 dis premium times o...sm1 should tell premium times that CIA tape any phone they want to tap...all our online accounts can be taped...ask jack bauer

*YEYE will soon stp to smell
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by chuksmad(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
ionsman:
Nothing about Goodluck surprises me anymore.
Off topic : Gej reduced fuel price to 87. But as at today, most depots are selling within the range of 94-106 Naira. Filling stations will sell at 87 naira but in actuality, the machines have been programmed to sell at prices higher than what you see on the dispenser. Some people will come here and shout Gej till 2019. I pity those lots....
Onuku, it is Jonathan that will go to those filling stations to check? The truth is that we Nigerians are very corrupt, any opportunity, a brother will use it to oppress others. Change start from u.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Keneking:
JONATHANOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Heeheehee! grin

Nnwanem Kene on point dia grin
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by eniafet: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
did someone call this info a lie well is very easy for me to believe because the same
Jonathan gave 4.3bn to his wife to renovate her office so what is 2.5bn that he can't waist nemesis will tell on this bad leaders and the bloods and soul gone will not sleep...
Re: Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians by adaleng(f): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
PlutoLA:

None of the above,I'm referring to you.
You call me useless and clueless and I replied you.
Its 50/50.
So deal with it

Of cos i knw u were referring 2 me. Just wanted 2 be sure it aint ur mama's name grin
So dat settles it.
50/50

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life / How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.