Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:07 PM

Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? (43523 Views)

Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price / In terms Of Data Plan, Which Network Is Your Best In 2015? / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Tochukwupa12(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
obisite:

Post the two if possible,, but android will be preferable.. .
OK brother.. In this link, you will find detailed instruction on how to make the MTN bis work on your lappy, Android and Desktop.. http://www.tochukwupa.com/2015/02/mtn-bisblackberry-plan-unlimited.html
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Realtol(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
vjsmiles:

YOU USE A TECNO PHONE?
No... I use Samsung
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by abbccc(m): 5:20am On Mar 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
PM ME YOUR NUMBER

Please give me the details here weeblyproductsales1@gmail.com THANKS
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Falakotolu(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2015
Tochukwupa12:
OK brother.. In this link, you will find detailed instruction on how to make the MTN bis work on your lappy, Android and Desktop.. http://www.tochukwupa.com/2015/02/mtn-bisblackberry-plan-unlimited.html
simple server not downloading from dat site bro...
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Tochukwupa12(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2015
Falakotolu:
simple server not downloading from dat site bro...
you know after clicking on the Simple Server, it will take you to another link like adf.l.. Wait for like five seconds you will see something like skip ad at the top right corner of the site..
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Warlord3000(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2015

1 Share

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by ckest: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Feeling my paygo cool cool cool
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by luckize: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Falakotolu(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tochukwupa12:
you know after clicking on the Simple Server, it will take you to another link like adf.l.. Wait for like five seconds you will see something like skip ad at the top right corner of the site..
Ok thanks bro
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Tochukwupa12(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Falakotolu:

Ok thanks bro
All thanks to you Bro.. Happy NEW Month and Wish you success with everything.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Tochukwupa12(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
But if you encounter any problem on the way, just let me know.. and I will be available at the right time to address the on going issue.. One Love

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by KhunleOriade(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
IS ETISALAT PAYG STILL WORKING,IF YES PLEASE GUIDE A BROTHER ON HOW,GUYS IN KADUNA DE SUFFER 4 MTN AND AIRTEL HAND. PLEASE ANYONE.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Seamareggae(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Warlord3000:
cheesy

http://www.naijawarlord..com.es/2015/03/how-to-use-mtn-bis-sub-on-android-to.html?m=1
Bros... Pls MUST my phone be rooted for this simple server to work And i also tweak my phone imei to use glo bis... Hope it doesn't affect the simple server... Thanks... Pls answers needed...
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by toobby(m): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please someone should help o I have used mostly all the network in this country yet they still chop my money. Pls I badly need help from you guys. Help a brother whatsapp no 08176136900
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Warlord3000(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Seamareggae:

Bros... Pls MUST my phone be rooted for this simple server to work And i also tweak my phone imei to use glo bis... Hope it doesn't affect the simple server... Thanks... Pls answers needed...

You can change the imei back to any android phone imei nos cos it will be seen as a bb .. So that the data won't get capped if it was on bb fone..

Nonetheless.. It will still work
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by bobojoshua(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
luckybaddest:
Tell me what again I need? when I subscribed for 3gb for 1k and am still giving 2k as extra credit for all network
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by obisite: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tochukwupa12:

I don't understand this your link ooo.... This what I saw opening it

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Emioga: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
I beg u my egbons to help out grin Just got a tecno H6 and I aint enjoying it. Use mtn o
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Tochukwupa12(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
obisite:

I don't understand this your link ooo.... This what I saw opening it
did yhu use an Opera mini Browser to visit the link ? If yes, you will see something like "Click here for Opera mini users until skip ads pops up"or if u can't see that, just reload the page its gonna pop up the skip ad at the top right corner.. Just check for it. Sorry for the problems you're facing.. If yhu still can't download let me know
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Tochukwupa12(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Etisalat Bis is always working on Android phones but the problem is that it doesn't do some social network chatting.. Same goes to MTN Bis which is unlimited.. But now yhu can enjoy wat yhu were missing with those sims but with the help of auto proxy.. Let your boy know if you are interested
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Warlord3000(m): 6:01am On Mar 05, 2015

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Falakotolu(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Warlord3000:
Don't dull but rock.... cheesy

http://www.naijawarlord..com.es/2015/03/how-to-use-mtn-bis-sub-on-android-to.html?m=1
Bro can i use dis wit the one month sub instead of d daily 100naira stuff?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by gustav25: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nothing sweeter than payg
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Tochukwupa12(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
gustav25:
this one is sweeter than payg.. This one is #100naira for all your download for a day and PAYG is #5 for 5min so which one is better brother?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tochukwupa12:
this one is sweeter than payg.. This one is #100naira for all your download for a day and PAYG is #5 for 5min so which one is better brother?

You're not well informed.

Payg is #5 for a whole day unlimited downloads cool
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Tochukwupa12(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
XavierG:

Lol wow for real. Wow that's nice bro. Wish I also on that PAYG
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Seamareggae(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Warlord3000:

You can change the imei back to any android phone imei nos cos it will be seen as a bb .. So that the data won't get capped if it was on bb done..

Nonetheless.. It will still work
I wish I can do it... So that I can always change my imei on my own cos glo bis is slow in these part of Lagos... Don't know if you can help... I would be grateful bro...
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Seamareggae(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
XavierG:

Bros.. Pls any hope on getting these dis payg stuff... Pls i will be grateful...
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Seamareggae(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
gustav25:
Pls bros.. Can you help me with the payg stuff.. I wud be grateful...
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Seamareggae(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
ckest:
Feeling my paygo cool cool cool
Pls bros... Can you help me with the payg stuff.. I wud be grateful... Thanks..
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Seamareggae(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Teeboy22:

na big fool...gringringringrin...u no see say e tawk say e wan marry etisalat...mke e go meet one of their staff na..mke e marry them...
Pls bros... I beg you.. Pls help me with the eti payg... Pls.. Thanks...
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Seamareggae(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
GreyBlood:
welcome to the club cheesy.
But u might consider keeping your mtn line for calls and to retian your contacts.
Pls bros.. Pls i wud be grateful if you can help me with the eti payg stuff... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] / Apple Iphone 6 Prices / Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.