Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) (40816 Views)

Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Kolawole Oyeyem - Chapel Of Uncommon Grace (CUG) / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / British Agency Clears WINNERS CHAPEL Of N3.4bn Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by Collinsemegreat(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Both the church and the man should be arrested for duping... Thief Stealing from a thieves makes no difference.

BTW was the holy spirit sleeping then? Why is the EFCC doing the work of god and the holy spirit.
note u'll be judged wit wat u say beta not to comend dan insult d comforter!
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by kay1one2(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
PastorKun:

Keep deluding yourself, one thing is certain, Oyedepo is a pious fraudster and he definitely is not serving God but hiss own greedy pockets.

The frustrated sound of poverty speaks!
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by kay1one2(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WHY WOULD THEY ARREST AN INNOCENT MAN WHILE THEY ALLOW THE FRAUDSTER IN CHIEF OYEDEPO WHO SCAMS GULLIBLE NIGERIANS EVERY SUNDAY WALK FREE

THE GATE KEEPER OF HELL IS ONLY HAVING A SHARE OF HIS MASSIVE SCAMS. BILLIONS HAVE BEEN RIPPED FROM POOR AND GULLIBLE MASSES IN TITHES AND OFFERINGS WITH THE PROMISE OF A BETTER LIFE IN HEAVEN.

THE PROCEEDS OF HIS BIBLICAL SCAMS IS USED TO FUND HIS LUXURIOUS LIFE WHILE THE CONGREGATION WALLOW IN POVERTY

HE BUILDS SCHOOLS FROM THE PROCEEDS OF HIS BIBLICAL FRAUD WHICH MANY MEMBERS CANNOT AFFORD.

I DON'T BLAME THIS MAN. HE IS JUST DIGGING HIS HAND INTO THE POOL OF UNENDING SEEDS SOWN WEEKLY BY GULLIBLE RELIGIOUS SLAVES

Impoverished people will always complain about other people's successes! Have you ever seen a private jet not to talk of flying in one! I won't go to the possibility of no one you know or are related to ever being in one! Beef kills!
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ernieman:
I am utterly shocked at the comments people are making here, calling the overseer names and denting his image, I can't help but imagine the source of their bitterness towards him and his church. Is it now wrong to be a christain, to be called by God and given a mandate, to erect a church where God's people can worship? This is one man who has carved a niche for himself, loved and respected by many in Africa and beyond, a man who had a very humble beginning, loving and standing for God from his teen years, a great man of God and a gift to this generation....what has this man done to deserve so much hate and bitterness. God is no respecter of persons, He blesses whoever He so wishes to bless and He curses whoever wants to be cursed. Let us fear God and desist from uttering words or raining insults on His servants who we are not sure if they are fake or for real. David Oyedepo is a worker in God's vineyard and God has been His rewarder not any man, or even the congregation. God help us all and forgive our shortcomings. Amen.

The most sensible comment so far...... cool
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by adepiero: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
PastorKun:

Keep deluding yourself, one thing is certain, Oyedepo is a pious fraudster and he definitely is not serving God but hiss own greedy pockets.
You deserve an award for this comment.
One of the very few Christians who is not deluded by the bad ways of their pastors
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by EcashPlanet(f): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ernieman:
I am utterly shocked at the comments people are making here, calling the overseer names and denting his image, I can't help but imagine the source of their bitterness towards him and his church. Is it now wrong to be a christain, to be called by God and given a mandate, to erect a church where God's people can worship? This is one man who has carved a niche for himself, loved and respected by many in Africa and beyond, a man who had a very humble beginning, loving and standing for God from his teen years, a great man of God and a gift to this generation....what has this man done to deserve so much hate and bitterness. God is no respecter of persons, He blesses whoever He so wishes to bless and He curses whoever wants to be cursed. Let us fear God and desist from uttering words or raining insults on His servants who we are not sure if they are fake or for real. David Oyedepo is a worker in God's vineyard and God has been His rewarder not any man, or even the congregation. God help us all and forgive our shortcomings. Amen.

You are not the only one my brother. I was completely taken aback when I read through the negative comments people have made about this man. I began to wonder if we have a true christian on this forum. For God has not made us judge over any man. People can say the much they want to, but only HIM gas the right to judge, especially one that has been called by HIM.

I am not a member of the Winners Church, but by virtue of the fact that I reside within Covenant University, I have been opportuned to attend several services at Canaanland, and never before has this man called for any other kind of offering or contribution, besides the regular church offering which is given once in every service. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by iamtheprincipal: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

WHY WOULD THEY ARREST AN INNOCENT MAN WHILE THEY ALLOW THE FRAUDSTER IN CHIEF OYEDEPO WHO SCAMS GULLIBLE NIGERIANS EVERY SUNDAY WALK FREE

THE GATE KEEPER OF HELL IS ONLY HAVING A SHARE OF HIS MASSIVE SCAMS. BILLIONS HAVE BEEN RIPPED FROM POOR AND GULLIBLE MASSES IN TITHES AND OFFERINGS WITH THE PROMISE OF A BETTER LIFE IN HEAVEN.

THE PROCEEDS OF HIS BIBLICAL SCAMS IS USED TO FUND HIS LUXURIOUS LIFE WHILE THE CONGREGATION WALLOW IN POVERTY

HE BUILDS SCHOOLS FROM THE PROCEEDS OF HIS BIBLICAL FRAUD WHICH MANY MEMBERS CANNOT AFFORD.

I DON'T BLAME THIS MAN. HE IS JUST DIGGING HIS HAND INTO THE POOL OF UNENDING SEEDS SOWN WEEKLY BY GULLIBLE RELIGIOUS SLAVES
I'm really sorry for you.
Choose your words, Mr love searcher, esp., when men of GOD are involved.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by bamite(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
PastorKun:

don't mind those brain washed followers of theirs, i am a true witness of their fraudulent ways, they illegally occupied our land and we are still battling the case in court till date..we should have just gone to burn down the church from the onset and avoid this long court processes we've found our selves in. God is watching sha and everyone will answer on the last day

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
iamtheprincipal:

I'm really sorry for you.
Choose your words, Mr love searcher, esp., when men of GOD are involved.

YOU MEAN GOD OF MEN undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by Blitz888(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I thought your hate campaign ended with Nigerian Girls but alas hw wrong was I.. Now you've added to your 'exotic' hate list Bishop Oyedepo. Why are all your comments either tainted with bile and hate or outrightly disparaging and denigrating of others. Must you pull down everybody to your less than befitting level?
Nigerians are not as gullible and ignorant as you think... Everybody must not see the world from your jaundiced lens.
#Peace

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blitz888:
I thought your hate campaign ended with Nigerian Girls but alas hw wrong was I.. Now you've added to your 'exotic' hate list Bishop Oyedepo. Why are all your comments either tainted with bile and hate or outrightly disparaging and denigrating of others. Must you pull down everybody to your less than befitting level?
Nigerians are not as gullible and ignorant as you think... Everybody must not see the world from your jaundiced lens.
#Peace

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by Revolva(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Abeg make dem leave the man...jare...after all oyedepo sef dey guy all members since the inception of his ministry wat. is 77 milla...if they loose it....i beg make dem bone am tell d man to bring back like half of the amount and take the remainin half as a bad sharp man
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by MORNDEW(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
The said Prof. Awotua Efebo is my former Dean Faculty of Education Uniport.
Sir i greet you.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by tola9ja: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
, 9jaforlife, empiree, yourmain

come and see OREMUSSANCTUS father he stole 77milion dedicated to build a business center{church}

Ifeann malvisguy212 when will you establish your own business centre

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by bamite(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
realGURU:
Why go to house of God and still, this awkard wickedness, stealing from money donated for poor and church activities ,
stealing only N77m. Why not look for a money business and join like this one in my signature and make that same 77m in US DOLLARS .
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
how much u don mk from this ur magic website? Abeg email me sm cool mtn recharge card pins
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dupe ke??

The man is only collecting his share of the tithe offering. grin
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by Ilaje44(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
So their holy ghost did not reveal to them that the documents were not original or they failed to pray about it?

These people aren't acting what they preach ke. Instead of turning their other cheek, they are getting the guy arrested. Common Oledepo, give what belongs to Ceasar to Ceasar, and what belongs to Oluwa to Oluwa. Forgive the poor man for he knoweth not what he did. He was being a witch for Naira ni jare.
tongue
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by Missmossy(f): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Some people should learn to watch their tongue undecided Less It drops off grin
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by rabzy: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Oga repent. Cause I've seen things happen to people who talked ill especially about the overseer.

P.S: I hate it when people just assume things because they heard other people say something and they didn't go to experience or find out for themselves if its true or not.

You people love threats a lot, you think God is a gun u just pull out of your pockets and threathen people with or kill people with. So if someone talks ill of your pastor then God will make bad things happen to them. Are you guys serious. Do you know how many billions of people talk ill of God everyday and God just look at them as ignorant people who does not know their left from right. Who then is your pastor.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
I will release the gates of hell on those of you speaking ill of the 'man of God' now. grin
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by Ilaje44(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blitz888:
#Peace

Keep lying to yourself that Nigerians are not that gullible. Majority of Nigerians are very daft and lack cognitive capacity. A fast majority of them think only with their bellies.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by rabzy: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ilaje44:
So their holy ghost did not reveal to them that the documents were not original or they failed to pray about it? tongue

No I thot bad things don't happen to real christians, they are above all things bad, no weapon fashioned against xtians will never prevail. If they have God their business can't fail, they can't fall sick, they can't have any misfortune. That's the big lie pastors spread around and people just believe, because they want to be superman. Bad tins happened to the prophets
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by chrisixis(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Osusu united
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by jellyfish86: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
emonye6:
All dis APC supporters accusing a man of God falsely,hmmm,Gods wroth will soon be upon you

shut up! what do you know about God.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by aktolly54(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
realGURU:
Why go to house of God and still, this awkard wickedness, stealing from money donated for poor and church activities ,
stealing only N77m. Why not look for a money business and join like this one in my signature and make that same 77m in US DOLLARS .
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
hmm you must have build big mansion, buy latest car with your $500 daily, show me your luxury wealth maybe i can try it too
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by Jeromejnr(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
rabzy:

You people love threats a lot, you think God is a gun u just pull out of your pockets and threathen people with or kill people with. So if someone talks ill of your pastor then God will make bad things happen to them. Are you guys serious. Do you know how many billions of people talk ill of God everyday and God just look at them as ignorant people who does not know their left from right. Who then is your pastor.

My man. I didn't threaten. I was just giving a piece of advise based on things I have seen. Some people have a special grace on their lives.

After all remember Moses and his sister Miriam, when she reproved him for marrying interracially. God punished her for that.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by April4th(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Omonile don reach ph too?
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by infohenry(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Wow this is EDO 1 he is a known conman in port harcourt, I wish he rotten in jail this time but that wil not happen, he wil soon be released.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by AISHBAMBA: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by JayJustus(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Both the church and the man should be arrested for duping... Thief Stealing from thieves makes no difference.

BTW was the holy spirit sleeping then? Why is the EFCC doing the work of god and the holy spirit.

nigga you need to be careful with the way you talk about the Holy Spirit here oooo...ask Simon
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by WENGERNOMICS(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
imsuboi:
Isn't that what Winners' Chapel has been thriving on?

Cooperate thieves undecided

I wish all thieves in this country used their proceeds to build world class universities the way the Bishop has done with COVENANT and LANDMARK Universities.....Nigeria would have been better for it. Abi, why was Robin Hood a Hero, He stole from the Rich to help the Poor. You too, spend your life, try and steal some money and do something great with your life. Sitting down to criticize someone who is making an impact is not smart. If na stealing you fit steal, steal na! Just do something than Criticize.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Winners Chapel Of N77million (picture) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
JayJustus:

nigga you need to be careful with the way you talk about the Holy Spirit here oooo...ask Simon
Yea i know or he would throw me into a burning furnace right after he finish watching 20,000 people die of Cancer everyday like telemudo. Thanks for the advice anyway cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church / If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do? / South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.