Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Need A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Relationship (707 Views)

Need A Serious Relationship 2016 / A Female Bedwetter Needed For A Serious Relationship / I Need Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Relationship by mrcooller: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello Ladies,

I am interested in getting to meet and know a lady and possibly take it to the next level. I have been out of a relationship for a year now due to break up. Right now am ready to move ahead. My preferred kind of lady. A graduate or a lady with a skill between the ages of 25 - 30 yrs. she must be a christian and down to earth.

My person - Am 35yrs, a graduate and currently working with a financial institution and a christian. To those wondering why i cant approach a lady in the real world - i want a lady who is also single and ready for a relationship. Add me on BBM if interested or email me at luke4top@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by Coolestjoy(f): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
26B30FBC
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by Kayoski(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wetin remain again,when Mrcooler meets coolestjoy
what nairaland has joined together.......
Make una no dull una self dis one na marriage made on nairaland..
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by mrcooller: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
@kayoski you are a funny guy. You can met your spouse any where. lol
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by mrcooller: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by mrcooller: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
still
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship by bvegas2020: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Need help in dating? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Mature Mind In Ilorin / Celestial (CCC) Singles Meet Up Here / 10 Ways To Know She Is The Right Woman For You To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.