Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,122 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? (1227 Views)

Which Phone Screen Size Do You Like And Use? / Wallpapers Of Cracked Phone Screen You Ca Use To Prank Someone / Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by Joel3(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
I almost broke my phone screen today lucky me. I really hate using phones with broken screen ( cracked lines). I almost knock mine on the ground today and not forgetting other carelessness on my part. I just have feelings it will soon happen. You can never be too carful or watchful and when it want to happen it will.

I can remember the day my brother broke his own. The cracked lines was massive and he almost got mad on phone he bought newly.

Question for you

A) the day you broke/cracked your phone screen.?

B) how it happened?

C) what was your reaction?

D) did you buy a new phone or what?
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by valmunich(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by valmunich(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
My phone has so cracked that it no longer seems new to me whenever it happens...

I just take it as one of those inevitable stuffs in life

The only worry and fear I usually have is the money for changing the screen.

I have to lie each time for it Buh its all good cool
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by wheezyoung(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
My phone screen has only cracked twice...and that was like 4…5yrs ago...nokia xpress music grin
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by Joel3(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2015
valmunich:
My phone has so cracked that it no longer seems new to me whenever it happens...

I just take it as one of those inevitable stuffs in life

The only worry and fear I usually have is the money for changing the screen.

I have to lie each time for it Buh its all good cool

Terribly bad and carelessness of you.
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by karferguso(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by valmunich(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Joel3:

Terribly bad and carelessness of you.
undecided
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by Zealoy(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
mine was yesterday I was rushing to class for early morning test when it fell out of my hand and hit the floor so the screen broke, I was so mad! and it's still a new phone
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by dominique(f): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
My phones have dropped numerous times on the tiled ground both at home and work yet their screens never cracked. Only recently that my hubby started using one of them and it didn't take him up to a month before he cracked the screen angry
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by basille(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
My phone screen always gets cracked by friends angry. The last case was annoying, i got a pouch, a screen guard and i wanted to get a thick metal overall casing if possible, grin Yet one of my friends still managed to crack my screen.

Question for you

A) the day you broke/cracked your phone screen.?

B) how it happened?

C) what was your reaction?

D) did you buy a new phone or what?

A) Sometime last December.

B) Fell face down, pulled out from the casing. Got scattered on the floor.

C) I was like "it's not a big deal, bad stuff do happen" angry.

D) Got another few days ago.
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by emperorizzy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
My zero broke in my pocket when I boarded a motorbike in December , it was just sad, I came down, tried unlocking my phone and that was when I was stunned, the calibrator had lines all over, I was calm, as a boss, just went to Carlcare and that was it, got it 6 days later.

1 Like

Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by wheesin(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
mine fell into a frying pan...i tried bringing it out..it was too hot nd it fell off my hands...it landed on the floor tiles and i mistakenly stepped on it....

I SHULD BE JAILED.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by Hotdiamond(m): 2:58am On Feb 28, 2015
was skyping, nepa took lyt. i collided with a wall my phone feel face flat on the floor and broke.
thankfully the phone is still very much usable. calibrator still intact.
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by Joel3(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2015
wheesin:
mine fell into a frying pan...i tried bringing it out..it was too hot nd it fell off my hands...it landed on the floor tiles and i mistakenly stepped on it....
umm fry pan.
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by Rhaspody(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2015
my 2 months old lg g3 fell on toilet seat and onto the toilet floor cos i couldn wait for 10 mins before continuing my movie. nobody tod me to buy an incipio case d
for the phone
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
gej forever
Re: Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? by lanre316: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
wheesin:

HABA! Jail ke?

It's just a phone for God's sake.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! TECNO S3 Wont Boot Up / Games For Blackberry 10 / Airtel Africa And Facebook Launch Free Basic Services In Nigeria And Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.