Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing (6337 Views)

States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants / FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun / Give Us Our Change!!! Osun And Edo Workers Protest Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by HzRF(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Itz been quite interesting adopting observer mode due to an unjust ban placed upon me by 1 oga at top
Its becoming obvious that the transformation is here to stay, as hurricane of truth continually hit there abode of lies and propagandas

Here in osun state civil servants are experiencing another akande-like era where civil servants welfare is taken for granted
Under aregbe 1st term "60 days makes 1 month" slang was popular among civil servants but regular remittance of deductions to co-operative and other relevant bodies help cushion the effects of incoherent payment of salaries

Amechi came to the rescue of aregbe by helping him pay workers salaries for June and July 2014 even pensioners were not left out. After his re-emergence as the state governor,workers has since been going through a bumpy ride
No salaries (some are yet to receive November salaries my parents are affected, Infact the higher your level the lower ur chances of getting paid)
Pensioners are gearing up for the 5th month since they last received alert
No pension contributions for a whole year
http://www.punchng.com/news/lecturers-to-sue-aregbesola-over-non-remittance-of-pension-deductions/
LG has has been paid December, no green light for January and February
Among others
Whenever the thug-cum-gov will explain why this is happening, his answer has always been, which doesn't look like it will change anytime soon that the FG internationally remit 1.1bn instead of 3.3bn meant for the state coming from someone who always boast that he doesn't need FG money he will always pay salaries

As his lies seems to be gaining ground this prompt Mr Jelili Adesiyan to issue a publication stating osunstate allocation from 2011 to December 2014 +other funds given to the state and also challenge aregbe to follow his boss (TINUBU) path and Sue FG for his acclaimed "intentional reductions of Osun state allocation" till date aregbe hasn't honour the challenge that would have help upped his game of rubbishing GEJ which he regularly indulge in

All effort by the state workers to officially embark on strike cause workers now goto work when they feel like with nobody to question them,Abere a place where workers do troop in as early as 6am Is a perfect example has yield no fruit thanks to aregbe dominance over the state NLC

This uneven payment of salaries has taken itz toll on every body in the state

If the agent of "change" indulge in this act

Are they even different from the ones they tag "has destroyed NIG for 16yrs"

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by slimfit1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
You go to the offices of these civil servants and they are there doing nothing contributing nothing to the system, common signature they can't sign you have to pay them bribe first how are investors going to come.
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by DesChyko: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by DesChyko: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimfit1:
You go to the offices of these civil servants and they are there doing nothing contributing nothing to the system.

And this justifies the collection of their salaries and witholding it?
This speaks for every single member of the civil service?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by stinggy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don't pity you guys. He was owing workers' salaries for many months, he didn't pay but just before the election he rallied round to offset those arrears and you guys think you won't suffer in his 2nd term.

Sorry, you guys are in for it. Brace Up!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by PaulJohn1: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
slimfit1:
You go to the offices of these civil servants and they are there doing nothing contributing nothing to the system, common signature they can't sign you have to pay them bribe first how are investors going to come.

Don't generalize. What do you say of school teachers? Are they also contributing nothing to the system?

Even though this doesn't justify Aregbe's delay of civil servants' wages, they made it known to the governor that they don't support his reelection before the election, which I guess added to the reasons the governor has little or no concern about their welfare.

11 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by PaulJohn1: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
stinggy:
I don't pity you guys. He was owing workers salaries for many months, he didn't pay but just before the election he rallied round to offset those arrears and you guys think you won't suffer in his 2nd term.

Sorry, you guys are in for it. Brace Up!

They never supported his reelection, which I think made him care less about them.

1 Like

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by Favouredd(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Osun economy has been on stand still after Aug 9 2014 election. I can see this is the type of change they clamoring for. May God deliver osun state frm the government of darkness. Amen.

14 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by atlwireles: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Elections have consequences, Osogbo the center of Osun civil servants gave the highest percentage of votes to APC. Enjoy the power of your PVC. Based on January's allocation to states, they are in for a very rough ride. Is not going to get better anytime soon.

14 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by HzRF(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Cc barcanista, berem, obiaghelli, donphilopus, truckpusher, Redoil, trailblazer, alaoeri, tit,phockphockman
I beg help contribute to the matter
Seun, ishilove, Lalatiscla FP pls

2 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by stinggy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
PaulJohn1:

They never supported his reelection, which I think made him care less about them.

Then who are those that supported him?

2 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by asha80(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
PaulJohn1:

why didn't they support his reelection?

3 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by PaulJohn1: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
stinggy:

Then who are those that supported him?

The artisans and street guys. If they(civil servants) supported him, his opponent won't get half of the votes he(opponent) had.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by alaoeri: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
To be sincere know someone who is affected, a pensioner but no qualms solution is on it way.

1 Like

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by PaulJohn1: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
asha80:
why didn't they support his reelection?

He hasn't been paying them as and when due months before the election, until two months before the election. Plus, he boasted several times that he doesn't need their(civil servants) votes when they keep threatening him of voting for his opponents because of this same issue(delay in payment of salary).
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by PaulJohn1: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
atlwireles:
Elections have consequences, Osogbo the center of Osun civil servants gave the highest percentage of votes to APC. Enjoy the power of your PVC. Based on January's allocation to states, they are in for a very rough ride. Is not going to get better anytime soon.

Conduct another election in Oshogbo today and the difference from the August 9 result is going to be very irrelevant to count.
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by anonimi: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
DesChyko:
Pathetic!

Worse than pathetic bro.
Yet the useless "Engineer" is always in Lagos doing JagaBandit's business and preaching their yeye "change" in typical agbero manner shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by stinggy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
PaulJohn1:

The artisans and street guys. If they(civil servants) supported him, his opponent won't get half of the votes he(opponent) had.
Well that's from what you know sir. From what I know many teachers and lecturers said they would rather vote Aregbe than to vote 'killer of Bola Ige', which we all know is a lie.

5 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by anonimi: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
PaulJohn1:

Are they working for the administration he leads or not

If yes, I am sure his Islam religion (as with others) preaches that a worker deserves his wage or is that not so?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by atlwireles: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
PaulJohn1:

Conduct another election in Oshogbo today and the difference from the August 9 result is going to be very irrelevant to count.

They were owed monies for months before that election. They are right back in the same spot they were 6 months ago. They bought the drama and propaganda, so they must enjoy the power of their PVC.

4 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by MCMLXXVI(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
PaulJohn1:

If that's the case, then he's no governor but a dictator, a tyrant and a very immature fellow.
What does Osun treasury look like? His father's purse?
Anyway, I'm not from Osun, and I don't wear the shoe. Only they can tell where it pinches.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by HzRF(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
stinggy:

Well that's from what you know sir. From what I know many teachers and lecturers said they would rather vote Aregbe than to vote 'killer of Bola Ige', which we all know is a lie.
U are right but those are the set of pple that bought the character assassination
Take it or leave it omisore didn't kill Bola ige, his death was order from above, he was linked to ige death because he was holding grudge against him after ige and other AD chieftains went against their agreement that he will be given the party ticket after akande 1st term if he will allow the party to use his company as collateral to secure fund to campaign

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by PaulJohn1: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonimi:

Are they working for the administration he leads or not

If yes, I am sure his Islam religion (as with others) preaches that a worker deserves his wage or is that not so?

Because I gave the fact, does it imply I support his action?
And what does religion got to do with owing salary?
Calm down and stay off this forum for a while bro, you're taking things here too serious and it's getting obvious from your posts lately.
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by PhockPhockMan: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
PaulJohn1:

Suppose that is the reason, isn't that madness?
The reality is that financial burden on APC States, (Iespecially in the south) in this election period is too heavy for them.
Have it in mind that Tinubu is the brain behind the "Buhari project", so you can imagine how much these states coughs out as mandatory contributions for this wild goose chase. Even wealthy state like Rivers State is also suffering from the same madness, judiciary workers are yet to be paid since October . Contractor are protesting in Owerri for the money Okorocha owe them etc

Yes, APC is truly agents of change.
Changing Nigeria from frying pan to fire.
God Forbid.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by Trut(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC rats are scared of this thread

7 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by PaulJohn1: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

If that's the case, then he's no governor but a dictator, a tyrant and a very immature fellow.
What does Osun treasury look like? His father's purse?
Anyway, I'm not from Osun, and I don't wear the shoe. Only they can tell where it pinches.
atlwireles:

They were owed monies for months before that election. They are right back in the same spot they were 6 months ago. They bought the drama and propaganda, so they must enjoy the power of their PVC.
PhockPhockMan:
Suppose that is the reason, isn't that madness?
The reality is that financial burden on APC States, (Iespecially in the south) in this election period is too heavy for them.
Have it in mind that Tinubu is the brain behind the "Buhari project", so you can imagine how much these states coughs out as mandatory contributions for this wild goose chase. Even wealthy state like Rivers State is also suffering from the same madness, judiciary workers are yet to be paid since October . Contractor are protesting in Owerri for the money Okorocha owe them etc

Yes, APC is truly agents of change.
Changing Nigeria from frying pan to fire.
God Forbid.

Ok
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by anonimi: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
PaulJohn1:
Because I gave the fact, does it imply I support his action?
And what does religion got to do with owing salary?
Calm down and stay off this forum for a while bro, you're taking things here too serious and it's getting obvious from your posts lately.

Firstly, thanks for the advice. But I hope you don't mind if I reject it grin
We have a very serious make-or-break elections coming up and I am dedicated to putting in my widow's mite in various ways to ensure the best outcome and minimise the casualties.

On the topic, I do not think I implied that you supported him. I was only drawing on what you said to ask a fundamental question, based on our religious beliefs that are supposed to be the moral compass for our actions, not so

4 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by PaulJohn1: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
anonimi:

Firstly, thanks for the advice. But I hope you don't mind if I reject it grin
We have a very serious make-or-break elections coming up and I am dedicated to putting in my widow's mite in various ways to ensure the best outcome and minimise the casualties.

On the topic, I do not think I implied that you supported him. I was only drawing on what you said to ask a fundamental question, based on our religious beliefs that are supposed to be the moral compass for our actions, not so

I knew, just made a trial. Miracle happens you know.
More so, the fear of the general is.... if you have nothing to hide like Fayoshe, worry less about the general being elected your president. grin

Discussions and debates on this forum have no effects on the result of the coming election, so bro, it'll pay to channel your 'widow's mite' to something more productive like mobilisation for the candidate of your choice. ...enjoy...
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by Ajibam: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
The man care less about education.. I pity students in the public school, no 1st term examination, 2nd term is not feasible too. They have jamb and waec to prepare for but no quality teaching due to the lack of motivation of the teachers from the guy... No matter waec result of osun state is getting poorer day by day.. If this is the change you guys clamor for, all I can say is that I pity this generation!!!

8 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by Bash92(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ajibam:
I pity students in the public school, no 1st term examination, 2nd term is not feasible too.
So true, although the teachers didn't go on strike during the first term. They were going to school for going sake because they were not teaching the students and they didn't conduct any exam for the student. This second term also I don't thing there will be any exam for the student in public school.
The reason they were not teaching is not even because of the unpaid salaries but because the government is not paying grant for schools to buy chocks and other things needed for the running of school.

3 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by asha80(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bash92:
So true, although the teachers didn't go on strike during the first term. They were going to school for going sake because they were not teaching the students and they didn't conduct any exam for the student. This second term also I don't thing there will be any exam for the student in public school.
The reason they were not teaching is not even because of the unpaid salaries but because the government is not paying grant for schools to buy chocks and other things needed for the running of school.
are you serious?so what is the noise about how he has lifted education in osun?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba / Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC / Dogara Asks FG To Review Power Privatization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.