Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,404 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing (6338 Views)

States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants / FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun / Give Us Our Change!!! Osun And Edo Workers Protest Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by tit(f): 4:50am On Feb 27, 2015
it is too late for Osun peoples.
they have made their bed with roses.
Full of pricks.
i am sorry.
But my concern is Lagos people.
Will they with their leg enter one chance - ambode.
a confirmed local government theif.

2 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by talktimi(m): 4:57am On Feb 27, 2015
HzRF:

He scrap the PTA levy calling teachers thieves
He. Said he can adequately provide everything for the schools

Imagine students using sheet of paper for examination how much do they print
That is for teachers who still went ahead to use dia money to buy chalk and write on the board (Eng and maths)
pathetic indeed.

Pls what of the Opon Imo project, how far has it gone or caught up in the state ?

1 Like

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2015
YEEh, Una never see change at all, By the time TINUBU is through with you guyz in osun, you will see OPON IMO AND call it a CALCULATOR. How I wish you osun people would AV liberated yourself just like Ekiti kete did. They knew what Tinubu was doing with there state resources during fayemi era, But you were blinded with the last minute salary and largesse he gave to you. I Promise you, The coming days might be brutal, Brace up for it.

1 Like

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2015
talktimi:
pathetic indeed.

Pls what of the Opon Imo project, how far has it gone or caught up in the state ?
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that project is not sustainable...tablets as electronic device do not last long. Some would even smash the screen the first day it was handed over to them. To make matter worse, they were mass produced by an unknown chinese company...

1 Like

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by francizy(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2015
This thread should be turned to an Osun State thread and pushed to the front page. It should remain there till after election so that we know the kind of change coming our way..

Its so touching and heartbreaking that these same people screaming change can't even effect changes in their own states. What are we changing to if I may ask? Are we going to die because of a desperate set seeking to run down the economy.

And their boss went on to speak at Chatham house, as if speaking there is putting money in the pockets of Osun people or putting food on the tables of the Osun people.

All APC does is to criticize the federal government and then I ask, "What has all the governors done to better the lives of the masses and create jobs"? Must all the burden rest on the federal government?

The change has come and we must learn to live with it... If we don't do the needful and blindly let this change get to the top, then we're in for it.

The letters are boldly ascribed. We have loads of depts in our palms already. I wouldn't be surprised if the money we're wasting on Eko distribution company for power supply (for darkness rather), is actually for Tinubu's/Buhari's campaign project.

Have you ever imagine how APC will pay all the debts incurred by their campaign project when pa Buhari wins? Nigerians will have to pay hugely for all these and it will take several years.

On the other hand, PDP has payed for their campaign project from the large money generated before the campaign from governors, businessmen, etc.

People, Vote wisely!

2 Likes

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by Dapyem(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2015
The three tiers of governments, Federal, States and Local Governments at the end of the monthly Federal Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) meeting, have shared a total of N500 billion being the allocation for January.

This is even as the country currently suffering a decline in oil prices which has affected the mineral and non-mineral revenue generation, losing N159 billion.

The Minister of State for Finance, Ambassador Bashir Yuguda made the disclosure when addressing newsmen shortly after the monthly Federal Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) meeting, in Abuja.

Yuguda lamented that the country has suffered substantial loss of revenue due to drop in crude oil prices as well as a 33 per cent decrease in export volume between November and December, 2014 which translated to a loss of $159.88 million.

He equally disclosed that “the shut down and shut-in of trunks and pipe lines at various terminals continued to impact negatively on the revenue performance.” Non-Oil revenues he said performed below the 2014 budgetary provisions.

He linked the fall in non-oil revenues to fall in the price of crude oil in the international market which he said other revenues are tied to. This financial loss he said has resulted in the continued shrinkage of available funds shared by the three tiers of government so much so that the three tiers shared N500.130 billion for the month of January 2015 from the Federation Account.

Despite this loss of revenue, Bashir Yuguda insisted that Nigeria is not broke because the federal government has continued to pay salaries and honour it bond obligations. According to him, “our economy is resilient we are not there yet but the economy is working.”

He also responded to claims that some individuals or the government has deflated this country’s foreign reserve stressing that “nobody has deflated our foreign reserve except when the CBN was defending the Naira.”

He however admitted that state governments were having challenges because of the fall in what is shared every month but he appealed for state governments to embrace the idea of diversifying their revenue bases.

The minister of state for finance disclosed that $2 billion was left in the Excess Crude Account with an additional N19 billion residing in the Domestic Excess Crude Account. With regards to the expected $1.48 billion which the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) was asked to refund to the federation account, Yuguda said he was in dialogue with the minister of Petroleum and the Managing Director of NNPC to fashion out the modalities of how and when the money will be paid back into the federation account.

The sum of N580 billion was shared for the month of December 2014 indicating that the federal, state and local governments will have financial difficulties to overcome this year.

State governments have threatened not to consider next month’s Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) report if the issue of the $1.48 billion which the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is expected to refund to the federation account is not addressed.
Source: Herald newspaper
Am not defending dis man but wat abt d reduction in d FAAC allocation.jst my opinion
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by HzRF(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
talktimi:
pathetic indeed.

Opon is a good project tho at exorbitant rate awarded to his son kabiru at 8bn
Buh it hasn't yield good result if u see a typical opon. Imon u find games(HD) , blue films,
Many students are now business man a game for N100
Opon imo is just not yielding. Good results
Last yr waec we went all the way from 12 to 24
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by HzRF(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
highchiefpee:
Na lg dey suffer pass for this aregbe regime nothing dey. Reach us out of. The allocation way fg dey send na last year august allocation reach councils last for osun state even before the august na -6M OR - 3M LGSDEY Receive frm aregbe meaning na lg go owe state 6m na chams dey pay our salary for osogbo infact some lg dey collect 2million for a whole. Month as allocation imagine that ,na aregbe make me hate apc I can't imagine make apc dey run d whole naija. D way aregbe. Dey run osun it will be disastrous we don enter 1 chance for osun ni ipinle osun mugu niwa

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass out

U knw dey do say osun goo

I swear d thing just clear to me
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by beetruth: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=nicklaus40 post=31115803]The only advise I can gv Odun peeps is u had better vote buhari nd hope he wins,at least if Aregbe nd d president are from d same party it will lessen the burden on him nd whenever he has problem paying salaries FG cnt intervene [/quote

May God forbid this evil. That is suffering on top suffer. Religion crises in osun state started in aregbes era. Of what use is voting a larger evil. I am sure people have learnt their lessons through a very bitter experience.
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by talktimi(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
HzRF:

Opon is a good project tho at exorbitant rate awarded to his son kabiru at 8bn
Buh it hasn't yield good result if u see a typical opon. Imon u find games(HD) , blue films,
Many students are now business man a game for N100
Opon imo is just not yielding. Good results
Last yr waec we went all the way from 12 to 24
I thought it was a 2 billion naira project though its laudable if implemented to the core
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by HzRF(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
talktimi:
I thought it was a 2 billion naira project though its laudable if implemented to the core
NA 8bn
The students are not judiciously using it
And moreover they could suddenly retrieve it from the students
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by talktimi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
HzRF:

NA 8bn
The students are not judiciously using it
And moreover they could suddenly retrieve it from the students
retrieve as in the state govt only borrowed it to the students abi wetin you dey try talk
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by HzRF(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
talktimi:
retrieve as in the state govt only borrowed it to the students abi wetin you dey try talk
Yes now truout last term no visible sign of opon imon
But right now almost ss classes have it
Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by tiptopy03(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Who knows where I can get Original EPE (CURSE)? I want to place it on the most useless Governor in Nigeria (Aregbesola) for starving us in Osun State.

1 Like

Re: The Change Osun State Civil Servants Are Experiencing by HzRF(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2015
tiptopy03:
Who knows where I can get Original EPE (CURSE)? I want to place it on the most useless Governor in Nigeria (Aregbesola) for starving us in Osun State.
Lol
Letz prevent this from getting to Abuja
Itz a must else. Aregbe. Can nw do anything he want imagine the power dat will be at d disposal of Tinubu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC / Army Rescues 801 Persons In Borno From Boko Haram / Dogara Asks FG To Review Power Privatization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.