Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] (33475 Views)

A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / MASSOB Shuts Down Enugu, Says Jega Must Go! / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by darlenese(f): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
I live Warri, and I didn't notice these so-called protest, I guess these miscreant were paid to do this, and their motive is just to get the media's attention.
i can bet that this is not a protest, they are at a particular spot jor
msheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Akinz0126(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Toh Bunch of Jobless fellows paid by thief n corrupt leaders.When ever I see somtyn of this nature I wept for some irresponsible and illogical youth who had become destructive instrument in the hands of oppress and suppress bunch of itt.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Topmost2015(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Vote wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Almightyperes:
The fate awaiting Buhari brings to mind that of Mitt Romney who was so deceived into believing he would be elected America’s next president in 2012, he had only a victory speech on election night when he was roundly defeated.When the history of the 2015 presidential election is finally written, it will be recalled that the postponement of the election for six weeks was the final nail in the coffin of the APC.:-
...wrong comparison-you are not really following American politics.you just cherry pick conclusion.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by prettyboi1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Warri...Nigeria's pool of comedians. grin grin grin grin

I thought pres. Jonathan and his supporters always screamed about how he (Jonathan) is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria and how he's the best president. Why are Mr. Jonathan and his supporters scared of an election? Let these people go and sleep, God is awake and change has come.

#BuhariOsinbajo2015

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by isan(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Paid protesters
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jega must go because GEJ is likely to lose re-election and Jega is resisting election fraud.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by visalo: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
MrALIVE:
Clueless people! Just like Gej! Can somebody give me one reason why Jega should be sacked?

You are very useless. Jega tried to made people to believed that election were shifted because of security reasons, whereas he was not ready. As at feb 14th, pvc collection were still below 67percent. Lagos was below 40percent. Inec staff were yet yo be train on how to operate the card reader. Beside he is working with apc to rig out pdp at the federal level. The good news is that he will be sack in few days
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Codedworld1: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
this is how unemployment is affecting our youth. I just hope they pay them for this outing.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Faraidi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
myhoodlink:
Hmmmmm. They should leave the man to complete is tenure which may be ending by next week if no extension is given due the the civil service act what stipulate compulsory 3Months retirement leave before the actual date..........Buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1200 only. Call: 08107873795. Thanks and God bless.
abeg make them leave the man jare,his tenure is ending few days from now. MARCH 1ST
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
I thought Jega conducted the same elections Jonathan uses to boast as conducting the freest election in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by joseph1832(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
One must ask what is the basis behind this miscreants shouting "Jega must go". Do they honestly believe that their so called ranting displays the feelings of Nigerians all over the polity?.

The PDP must be very careful about all this, paying miscreants here and there. What's to stop another set of miscreants in the north from holding a rally and shout "Jega must stay?".
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by aby1976(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Almightyperes:
The fate awaiting Buhari brings to mind that of Mitt Romney who was so deceived into believing he would be elected America’s next president in 2012, he had only a victory speech on election night when he was roundly defeated.When the history of the 2015 presidential election is finally written, it will be recalled that the postponement of the election for six weeks was the final nail in the coffin of the APC.:-

Why re u talking like a fool? So it's warri in delta or niger delta that will decide nigeriaks movement. Pls wake up. Nonsense
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
doctokwus:
@least everyone is facing the stark reality that GMB wud defeat GEJ in a free fair election.
The only card now left to play is how to scuttle the elections.
GMB has assured everyone they need not be afraid of him,there are not enough spaces in Nigerian prisons to occupy all criminals.
Don't u tink Buhari wud handle d EFCC Chairmanship better?? Just saying,cos I knw being a very good man isnt enuff for one to become the pope,so being 'anti-corrupt' isn't enuff for me to believe He's good enuff to become d president. M Nat a GEJian,m just trying to be real,I wish someone else cud win d election. For me, its Sai Jesus Christ!!! I Neva even collect PVC,so m Nat even worrying myself,at least I ve got my TVC.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is the reason politicians want Nigerians to be impoverished, so there will always be people will to these dehumanizing jobs.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by hansad: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
IF JEGA DOES NOT LEAVE INEC BEFORE NEXT ELECTIONS, PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A MAN OF DOUBLE STANDARD.

FOR MONTHS, PROMINENT LEADERS FROM THE SOUTH OF NIGERIA, INCLUDING FEMI OKUNROUNMI, EDWIN CLARK, ALEX EKWUEME, ETC ETC., HAD TOLD JONATHAN SEVERAL TIMES THAT THEY HAD LOST CONFIDENCE IN JEGA CONDUCTING NEXT GENERAL ELECTION BECAUSE OF JEGA'S BIASED ACTIONS, UTTERANCES AND INACTION.

BUT IN THE RECENT PAST, GOV. KWANKWASO OF KANO ALONE VISITED ASO ROCK AND CONVINCED JONATHAN THAT FORMER NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION CHAIRMAN, FESTUS ODUMEGWU, WAS BIASED AGAINST NORTH AND MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONDUCT NEXT POPULATION COUNT.

SHORTLY AFTER, GOODLUCK JONATHAN SACKED ODUMEGWU FROM NPC.

IN NORMAL COUNTRIES, JUST EXPRESSION OF DISCONTENT ON PROF. JEGA BY ANY GROUP SHOULD HAVE MADE JEGA RESIGN FROM INEC WITHOUT ANY PERSUASSION.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Militant and both silly to suggest dis well no way until after dis election, don't be scared he's not supporting the government to rig
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by usmanbaba(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sometimes u will b amaze by nigerian youth dat u will not know what to say rather than to wounder if truelly they are the leaders Of tomorrow's Nigeria. please in real sense, whats d meaning of these protester please?
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by blackfase(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Which kain protest be dis? Seems there are less than thirty ants there.....
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by joetons: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oga where you described is effurun not warri. Please spare Warri for the wrong reason. This is the kind of employment provided they always refer to in pdp campaign. 2k for this demonstration. Shame!!!! This is same jega they have praising when he conducted election in Ekiti,Anambra etc, yet the man has not conducted this election they are crying wolf. This is a sign of change to come.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by Tunby(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
PDP is distressed. They're trying to get Jega out so as to have a free course in rigging the election. It's pretty clear.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by ideykwum: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Almightyperes:

You are so on point!!!! Living in a fool's paradise is the fate of any APC sympathiser!!! The hand writing is on the wall, and its not "Mene mene tekel upharsin"....it is: "Buhari is a BIG loser!!!!"
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by deb(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
jojomario:
Joblessness of the highest order. They will always come here to say the bigot has provided millions of jobs. See what able men are doing by this time of the day for daily bread.

My brother I tire o. How many busy people will have time for this except hungry jobless youths? Of all the problems being caused by GEJ's ineptitude, it is Jega that is their own "problem"

1 Like

Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by mustymatic(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
The way Nigerians post hate messages online, one can tell there might be unrest in d coming days, may God protect us all.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by docadams: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sanchez01:

In as much as I find the protest cheap and distasteful, I'm also forced to agree with you and many other sane Nigerians. Your flaw, however, is the fact that you generalized your claim, which, to me, is uncalled for. Not everyone see things the way those idiots see them. They're paid, jobless thugs. These thugs are used all over the country and not in Delta alone.

Your swipe at Delta does not go down well with me. At least, respect the fact that some readers here are from The Big Heart. smiley

It still does not stop me from doing the needful....

#iHaveDecided

Good response.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by PhockPhockMan: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
A sponsored protest by Mama Piss to discredit Jega. I hear she's in Delta state today campaigning for her husband.

Yeye dey smell!
Cry me a River.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by veraiyke(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tah Jega is going no where til after elections. Rubbish
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by tyconcepts(f): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
darlenese:
I live Warri, and I didn't notice these so-called protest, I guess these miscreant were paid to do this, and their motive is just to get the media's attention.
i can bet that this is not a protest, they are at a particular spot jor
msheeeeeeeeeew

Bros...You are probably rooted in one spot and hence you can't cover the who warri at a glance.

I ran into it, right after PTI junction, in between PTI conference gate & wellington.

#Go and confirm.
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by ukemeramat(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
tyconcepts:
On my way from DSC round about to Jakpa junction via Effurun Round about in Delta State now, there was a massive traffic jam just before Wellington hotels along the Express way, driving close I noticed the cause of the traffic was because if a group of so-called "Volunteers" clamouring that "Jega-must-go"....They were dressed in red and black, holding placards with various inscriptions.

See pictures.

Tyconcepts reporting live from Warri.

PDP sponsored illiterates!!!! its this kind of useless truants that's makes silly politicians undermine our importance to the society as youths... they are busy sending the children abroad and also organising presidential wedding for them, this sponsored fools are there fooling around and deceiving themself... Idiets...
Re: Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] by goddeyoau: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
That is while GEJ is desperate to rule again for him to be having jobless youths that can be used for dis kind of Work. Sai Buhari! Sai baba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama As LG Chairman Beats Lawmaker To A Pulp In Delta / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.