Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

The Brain(s) Behind Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Brain(s) Behind Nairaland (589 Views)

Now, You Can Stretch Out The Brain With 1nairashop 3D Puzzle Games For Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brain(s) Behind Nairaland by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
I really don't know how to begin this short piece. I actually want to PRAISE the BRAIN(S) behind (NAIRALAND) the BEST SOCIAL NETWORK in Nigeria if not in AFRICA as a whole. I'm not sorry to say that NAIRALAND has positively affected many lives in Nigeria than some political administrations in Nigeria. Lots of people through NAIRALAND got good jobs, financial assistance, good advice and even some met their life partners here.....NAIRALAND indeed is the BEST.
The sections on NAIRALAND are superb, informative & fun. I stand to be corrected that NO SOCIAL NETWORKS does it BETTER than NAIRALAND! So many slang and comments that will make you LOYA (Laf Out Your Ass).
Honestly, I hope we will in future have NAIRALAND DEMOCRATIC PARTY! These are the kind of BRAINS we need in NIGERIA!
Everyone here in Nairaland are GREAT PEOPLE. I love everyone here!
Let's APPRECIATE these GREAT BRAINS....
God bless Seun Osewa!
God bless Nairaland!!
God bless Nairalanders!!!
Re: The Brain(s) Behind Nairaland by Acekidc4(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: The Brain(s) Behind Nairaland by tempem: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ohk
Re: The Brain(s) Behind Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

like seriously!! we've got to appreciate this negro. God bless your brain bro.

,#SaiSeun smiley
Re: The Brain(s) Behind Nairaland by absoluteSuccess: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op, when I am no more, kindly donate my brain to narailand, by this token I declare myself as one of the 'brains' behind nairaland. Another option is this: my epithat shall read thus: 'behind nairaland' with pix of a scull. Either way, I won.
Re: The Brain(s) Behind Nairaland by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Clap for seun
Re: The Brain(s) Behind Nairaland by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Double post

(1) (Reply)

Security Man / Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor Reveals Yet Another Bombshell About His Family / Will She See Me As Her Age Grade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.