Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her (1155 Views)

Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely / My Experience With A Lady Today @ A Business Centre / How I Nearly Lost My Eyes Today (A Sad Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by EDhims(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
please ur candid advise is needed. I gilted my gf bcus we've been having series of quarrels since January . I finally gilted her last week for some reasons
1. she keeps confronting me wen she ever she sees me online( d only tin dat keeps me going since am serving in an interior villa)
2. wen I call her she sounds strange to me
3. I learnt from her own confidant that she's going out with someone since av been away ( she confirmed that wen we had d brk up).
days after she keeps firing words on me via whatsapp and I didn't reply any.
Now, just last night she called me without altering a word den I dropped d call and called back only for her to say it was a mistake. honestly since yesterday am now beginning to feel I should get her back yet am scared not to waste my time if things wont work out.
I'm in dare need of advice from mature minds
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by LIBRACOA: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
EDhims:
please ur candid advise is needed. I gilted my gf bcus we've been having series of quarrels since January . I finally gilted her last week for some reasons
1. she keeps confronting me wen she ever she sees me online( d only tin dat keeps me going since am serving a in an interior villa)
3. I learnt from her own confidant that she's going out with someone since av been away ( she confirmed that wen we had d brk up).[/[b]]
days after shekeeps firing words on me via whatsapp and I didn't replied one.
Now, just last night she called me without altering a word den I dropped d call and called back only for her to say it was a mistake. honestly since yesterday am now beginning to feel I should get her back yet am scared not to waste my time if things wont work out.
I'm in dare need of advice from mature minds
My friend, please forget about the grl and move on with ur life, shez not worth it.
FTC means First To Comment.... grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by EDhims(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
LIBRACOA:
FTC
in full please
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by alberto2k(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tell that part of u to Fvck off, thank me later smiley
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Op, I read your post and I will try to be as sincere as possible

First of all, I will try to examine the reasons you stated as to why you "gilted" her

In your first point you stated that she keeps confronting you whenever you are online. What do you actually mean by this? Do you mean that she stalks you on social media or that she is always rude to you or insult you on social media.

If its that she insults you or is rude online then its wrong and you have every right to see it as a fault on her part.
But if what you mean is that she stalks you then I would consider this as her taking a keen interest in you. This I wouldn't rate as fault because most girls are guity of this and she is probably doing this because she likes you.

In your second reason, you stated that when she calls you, she sounds strange. I don't actually know what you mean by "strange" as it concerns this situation so I would leave that point out.

In your third reason you stated that an informant reported to you that she was going out with someone and you confirmed that when you broke up.
Well I believe this is enough reason to call it quits

Now having carefully observed this reasons you stated, I have this to say to you.
Op, I believe this girl really likes you and I feel you don't spend enough time with her. This is probably why she confronts you on social media.

I know she hurt you but I think you should give her another chance.
For her to call you back means that she truly wants you in her life.
Op, please give her another chance and see how it works out
Spend more time with her and always make sure when you are away, that you maintain some sort of connection probably on phone and other social media platforms.

Op, I hope I helped
Thanks and God bless
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
What part of you needs her? undecided
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:
Must be the middle belt
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by Tallesty1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
Hmm
Say something
diddydiva:
His third leg nah, you be learner ni?
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by EDhims(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:

Na not wat u think though, just DAT thinking of her always is just something I can't explain and its adding to d boredom already existing here with me
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by Enegod(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Say somethingHis third leg nah, you be learner ni?
his kondo ofcoz
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by Samiceman: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
EDhims:
1. she keeps confronting me wen she ever she sees me online( d only tin dat keeps me going since am serving a in an interior villa)
3. I learnt from her own confidant that she's going out with someone since av been away ( she confirmed that wen we had d brk up).
days after she keeps firing words on me via whatsapp and I didn't replied one.
[b]I'm in dare need of advice [/b]from mature minds
Evidence of Nigeria's failed educational system

U sure say u be 'corper'?
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by EDhims(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
how does one feel losing someone without a replacement yet?... never felt it before sad
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by EDhims(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Samiceman:
Evidence of Nigeria's failed educational system

U sure say u be 'corper'?
my guy don't be a fault finder
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
EDhims:

Na not wat u think though, just DAT thinking of her always is just something I can't explain and its adding to d boredom already existing here with me
Hmmmmm.

I guess you still love her. But does she?

Of course you can forgive and take her back.that's easy!!! But her faithfulness?that's questionable!!!

I guess these are the questions running through your mind.

MY advice: Ifu can't forgive and forget, trust her, love her like you used to , I will say you just let go. Avoid unnecessary stress , emotional break downs,waste of time energy and emotion

You will miss her but you will get over her with time.

THe ball is in your cot mister. The decision is yours.
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Must be the middle belt
grin
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by EDhims(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:

MY advice: Ifu can't forgive and forget, trust her, love her like you used to , I will say you just let go. Avoid unnecessary stress , emotional break downs,waste of time energy and emotion

You will miss her but you will get over her with time.

THe ball is in your cot mister. The decision is yours.

thanks for ur piece
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
EDhims:

thanks for ur piece
Ya welcome
Re: Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her by justmag(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
It's funny how people ask questions and act like they haven't answered their own question.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Kill His Vibes But Want Him Later? / Am A Caucasian Businessman Living In USA Seeking To Marry A Young Female Lawyer / 'How I Found Out My Partner Was Gay'- BBC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.