Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,774 members, 7,798,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 (2269 Views)

6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) / Why Is Everyone Selling Their Samsung Galaxy S5 / How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by MissTechy(f): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
GOTTEN FROM [url][/url]

Remember when I talked about the S6 apparently with the Mobile World Congress happening on the 2nd of March – the 5th of March ( In case you don’t know..MWC is a combination of the world’s largest exhibition for the mobile industry and a conference ..culled from wikipedia.org) Samsung is set to unleash their latest baby!

The twist to this story is that, a lot of people are already going gaga by selling their old Samsung devices to get the never-before-seen Samsung S6 even without even testing out the device, Ebay reports claim that, “In the 10 days after the Samsung S6 announcement event invitations went out to press on February 2, the number of Galaxy S5’s sold jumped nearly 65% on eBay and the average selling price (ASP) rose nearly 30%”.. Even read a report where a man got a loan in order to get the S6.

By the way, according to rumors last week, Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Cost Over $1000? (N201,000) Lol I seriously doubt that but lets us just assume they are right, why would anyone want waste their money on something they haven’t felt or tested? Didnt S5 teach them a lesson already?

I would like to stick to the belief that Nigerians would at least wait and see the actual unboxing / reviews before selling their phones! Which brings me back to Question of the day:

Would you sell your current Smartphone for the Samsung S6?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by Randerl: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
MissTechy:
GOTTEN FROM [url][/url]

Remember when I talked about the S6 apparently with the Mobile World Congress happening on the 2nd of March – the 5th of March ( In case you don’t know..MWC is a combination of the world’s largest exhibition for the mobile industry and a conference ..culled from wikipedia.org) Samsung is set to unleash their latest baby!

The twist to this story is that, a lot of people are already going gaga by selling their old Samsung devices to get the never-before-seen Samsung S6 even without even testing out the device, Ebay reports claim that, “In the 10 days after the Samsung S6 announcement event invitations went out to press on February 2, the number of Galaxy S5’s sold jumped nearly 65% on eBay and the average selling price (ASP) rose nearly 30%”.. Even read a report where a man got a loan in order to get the S6.

By the way, according to rumors last week, Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Cost Over $1000? (N201,000) Lol I seriously doubt that but lets us just assume they are right, why would anyone want waste their money on something they haven’t felt or tested? Didnt S5 teach them a lesson already?

This should be the result of Project Zero. Lets hope they get it right this time.
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by MissTechy(f): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Randerl:

This should be the result of Project Zero. Lets hope they get it right this time.

I pray oh
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by samson1515(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
I can't wait to have it, still savin for it
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by wiseone28: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
i will buy second hand

1 Like

Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by hopeforcharles(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
wiseone28:
i will buy second hand
Me too I wanted S5 but after feeling it I decided to stay with my S3 and wait for S6 I believe that phone will be wowser.

1 Like

Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by Dubby6(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
If dem like make them sell their houses, children, mothers its not my business

1 Like

Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by MissTechy(f): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dubby6:
If dem like make them sell their houses, children, mothers its not my business

Spoken like a true Nigerian man.
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by romzyxy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
let it come first. may be I ll buy it bt it ll b in 3yrx time. by den it ll b cheap. like 35k. like I bought my s4. lolz

1 Like

Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by wheezyoung(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
romzyxy:
let it come first. may be I ll buy it bt it ll b in 3yrx time. by den it ll b cheap. like 35k. like I bought my s4. lolz
new one...35k?
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by romzyxy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
wheezyoung:
new one...35k?

no na. fairly used
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by wheezyoung(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
romzyxy:

no na. fairly used
i for fear..i for go buy am sharply... Where you buy am?
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by romzyxy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
wheezyoung:
i for fear..i for go buy am sharply... Where you buy am?

e b like new 1 bro. na 4 alaba o.
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by wheezyoung(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
romzyxy:

e b like new 1 bro. na 4 alaba o.
working flawlessly?
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by Fabulous47(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ok, thanks. I still prefer my Iphone
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by africandictator(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
in the nearest future. i see us using one of em holograms (a device use to communicate tru a direct projection of the person) in star wars.and some of them advanced european movies.so whats the need to keep buying all these now.start saving up
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by romzyxy(m): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2015
wheezyoung:
working flawlessly?

yea n itx ova 3months nw.
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by wheezyoung(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2015
romzyxy:

yea n itx ova 3months nw.
nice...Abeg we go keep in touch incase i don ready to buy mine...need a trustworthy person to help
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by Baroba(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Samsung is not apple, there phones usually start of expensive, then the start depreciating after 3 months.

Anyone that pays 200k for a samsung phone needs a brain examination..
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by MissTechy(f): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Baroba:
Samsung is not apple, there phones usually start of expensive, then the start depreciating after 3 months.

Anyone that pays 200k for a samsung phone needs a brain examination..

Lol these "oyibos" dont think so
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by romzyxy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
wheezyoung:
nice...Abeg we go keep in touch incase i don ready to buy mine...need a trustworthy person to help

Okay bro
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by viazi: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Samsung phones are just waste of money. Check out this phone specs.

http://www.xiaomishop.com/46-xiaomi-mi-note
Re: People Are Selling Their Old Samsung Devices To Get The S6 by HyDef(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
I can't sell my phone for an S6.

Why?

I don't like Samsung's smartphones and how everything looks the same. Trivial I know, but that's just how I see it. Plastic casing too? I know at this point, they are trying to swerve from that, but nope, I'd rather stare at Xperias.

(1) (Reply)

NCC Bans MTN New Tariff Plan Called Truetalk+ / Tweak This IMEI And Get 2015MB / Which One Is Better, Leagoo M9 Or Tecno K7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.