Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On (1350 Views)

Win A Chance To Battle On Radio / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by 04kaa: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
This place is very boring and i intend to spice it up with a battle so am calling out Teddybeyanshi who recently beat Darkrebel

Warning shots to Teddybeyanshi

Heard u spit bars that leave 'DarkRebels raped/ur about to feel 04ka ..the spirit rage
u aint kim or fox /nor sasha nor blaise/ur gettin ur afro puffed like the lady of rage !
am lyrically on point like the dot on ur nipplees/am leaving spots on ur face like d effect of ur pimples
dont even smile at me or try to form with ur dimples/Teddy will get broken like a couple made single
kisses to her lips/ brings convulsion to her face/ Like usain and carl lewis we are different in this race
u came to Battle a Don with the bullets of a Thot /real killers dont feel a thing when their victim is in pain !
canibus at his prime/ i grace with pace with the flows i define, the metaphors i spit is lyrics redefined
SO when u battle me with Multis this divine/ before u even bust/ you are dead by design !
if teddy want to flex or show strenght with her muscle/ am giving the child a test like a jigsaw puzzle
in God i trust with the venom i bust/Teddybeyanshi big yansh is next to be Fucckked!

Holla at me gurl. Deadline TO ACCEPT THE CALL OUT IS FRIDAY 6th MARCH 2015
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
>:-(>:-(>:-(>:-(
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by 04kaa: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mikuz, as the moderator, please kindly set up the hype thread with all the hyped filled intros of Teddybeyanshi and O4ka's battle NL history and reputation ..lets get shit poppin already!. This place is gettin too boring
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by mikuz(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
04kaa:
Mikuz, as the moderator, please kindly set up the hype thread with all the hyped filled intros of Teddybeyanshi and O4ka's battle NL history and reputation ..lets get shit poppin already!. This place is gettin too boring

Where's Teddybiyasi? Has she agreed to battle you?
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by o4ka: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
mikuz:

Where's Teddybiyasi? Has she agreed to battle you?
. Let's wait for her, message her on facebook or whatapps
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ofokasibe!
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by mikuz(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
o4ka:
. Let's wait for her, message her on facebook or whatapps

I don't have her on those.
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by 04kaa: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2015
Looks like Teddybeyanshi is scared of battling 04ka, is she so scared of losing? 4 more days to accept the battle Teddybeyanshi lipsrsealed or i declare 04ka winner by no show

1 Like

Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by 04kaa: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Teddyoboyansi is scared of 04ka grin grin
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by deloon(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Was looking forward to this.
Too bad...
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by mikuz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Teddybiyasi has stopped been active like she used to because its starting to adversely affect her performance in school.
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by teddybiyasi(f): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
04kaa:
Teddyoboyansi is scared of 04ka grin grin

scared of who

04kaa of all people smh
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by mikuz(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
teddybiyasi:

scared of who

04kaa of all people smh

Teddybiyanshi cheesy grin
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by teddybiyasi(f): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2015
mikuz:

Teddybiyanshi cheesy grin

grin
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by mikuz(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2015
teddybiyasi:

grin

See your brown teeth. What's funny? Teddybiyanshi . . .
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by 04kaa: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2015
teddybiyasi:

scared of who

04kaa of all people smh
oya accept or reject na grin
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by teddybiyasi(f): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
04kaa:

oya accept or reject na grin

oya reject
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by 04kaa: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
teddybiyasi:

oya reject
so you are scared of losing abi grin
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by teddybiyasi(f): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
04kaa:

so you are scared of losing abi grin

nah I'm scared to be charge for murder
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
teddybiyasi:

nah I'm scared to be charge for murder

•its charged for murder not charge for murder..

Olodo
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by mikuz(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Darkrebel666:

•its charged for murder not charge for murder..

Olodo

Its a typo.
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
mikuz:

Its a typo.

she's always making typos. she's a semi-illiterate
Re: 04ka Calls Out Teddybeyanshi To Battle, Accept By 6th March And The Battle Is On by 04kaa: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2015

she's always making typos. she's a semi-illiterate

lol

(1) (Reply)

The Vampires Diary™ / Best Lines From 2lines Diss. / »»°°*total Slaughter*««!! *alpha A©e Vs ®i©homie*!!!°°

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.