Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos (29432 Views)

9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time / Common In Both Women And Animals / Three Things That Should Be Kept Private... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by EMEzzy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lagusta:
Eko for show!!!¡

I miss Lagos.....

I really wanna go there!!!!

Hit like if you are a real lagosian, not an immigrant ooo, an indigene of Lagos like me!!!! wink
By immigrants what do you mean sir,Nigerians living in another part of THEIR country?

1 Like

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by HoneySwag(f): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lagos traffic is terrible

1 Like

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by goshen26: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
o my lagos
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Evergreat2014(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
This is Lagos
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by TheEmShow: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
This a$$ can confuse a grown man cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9ZF8WxX5BU
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by dtneicna(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lagos state can be terrible. I attended pry and sec sch in Abeokuta but gained admission to study in unilag. The hardship I experienced as regards traffic jams during my 4 years in Lagos na serious wa! Like driving for 5hrs instead of 45mins...
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by ghostofsparta(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest

To understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by arigold1304(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
make your right choice

1 Like

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Missmossy(f): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lasgidi the city that never sleeps grin Lotta unending drama on the road, fake beggars and so many more! cheesy Lasgidi rocks.
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Krasid(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Eidosky:
Gala and lacasera..... grin grin
Best combination in traffic.
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Intrepid01(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
U r on point...But point 9 baffles me the most.....as in Guys with big cars in a face me I slap you apartment.
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by elopee3000(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lagos where one isiaka who was born and brought in oshogbo will be claiming lagosian just beacause he has tribal mark ,mushin idi oro where u will see 58 years old man who is still area boy or omo ota

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by JustCare: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Where animal instincts thrives in humans! especially when they're outside their homes
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

OP YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE UNGRATEFUL IGBO'S WHO LEAVE THEIR EROSION RAVAGED REGION TO COME LIVE IN LAGOS. THEY COMMIT SEVERAL CRIMES IN LAGOS, PIRATE PEOPLE'S INTELLECTUAL WORKS FOR LIVING AND ALSO HATE ON THE YORUBA'S HOSTING THEM.

UNGRATEFUL IGBO'S ARE MORE COMMON THAN THOSE THINGS U MENTIONED undecided

Bros go hustle your own money na.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Although I was born and bred in lagos, I don't really like it anymore because it's getting too populated. Abuja is really calm for me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lagos is a no man's land embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by garokabir: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lagos lagos nawa ,this in lagos omo onile will collect your which u pay 4 $ no case it is in lagos agbero will collect money from a bus conductor $ beat him
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by garokabir: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lagos lagos nawa ,this in lagos omo onile will collect your land which u pay 4 $ no case it is in lagos agbero will collect money from a bus conductor $ beat him
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by money121(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Johnheir2:
Fake advertisement of job vacancies....

hahaahahahahah example.. GNLD people.. Awon oloshi...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by DaGC(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Apart from the traffic, almost everything other thing on that list happens in other Nigerian cities. So please don't say "only in Lagos....."

4 Likes

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by seunoni34(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
If there's anything to hate about this city, its the traffic. It's so annoying and frustrating. I don't even care about things, that traffic alone spoilt everything. Even walkable journeys will be taking 2hrs.
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by lovely17(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
people bathing by the railway tracks in the morning
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
EMEzzy:
11.The hawkers that run faster than usain bolt
12.The famous 'it was white' conductor singlet
13.A lady and conductor abusing each other(it happens all the time)
14.Children unclad and with substances in their nose playing football
15.People stepping on each other while walking

As in, this is how crowded Lagos is.
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
[s]
searching4love:
undecided

OP YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE UNGRATEFUL IGBO'S WHO LEAVE THEIR EROSION RAVAGED REGION TO COME LIVE IN LAGOS. THEY COMMIT SEVERAL CRIMES IN LAGOS, PIRATE PEOPLE'S INTELLECTUAL WORKS FOR LIVING AND ALSO HATE ON THE YORUBA'S HOSTING THEM.

UNGRATEFUL IGBO'S ARE MORE COMMON THAN THOSE THINGS U MENTIONED :- [/s] \
you again undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
zleemshaddy:
[s] you again undecided

undecided go and die
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
elopee3000:
Lagos where one isiaka who was born and brought in oshogbo will be claiming lagosian just beacause he has tribal mark ,mushin idi oro where u will see 58 years old man who is still area boy or omo ota
Hahahaha
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Sennard(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
In a street u can see up to 10 churches, 8 schools and those school are made of small kiosk. Or shops.......party sure every friday, saturday and sunday. #I lav Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
zleemshaddy:
[s] you again undecided

Dude needs someone to take care of him, I have followed him and will henceforth, be his nightmare.
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

Yahoo boy in Egypt grin EFCC WILL BAB YOU SOON. Fool

I'd rather be a scam, than share a surname with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Something Is Generally Wrong With Nigerians!!! / Top 7 Things That Consume Nigerians’ Money Most / TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.