Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos (29427 Views)

9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time / Common In Both Women And Animals / Three Things That Should Be Kept Private... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Imanuelle:

Dude needs someone to take care of him, I have followed him and will henceforth, be his nightmare.
the guy is just against IGBO pple, dunno why
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by IboBoyNuel(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

OP YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE UNGRATEFUL IGBO'S WHO LEAVE THEIR EROSION RAVAGED REGION TO COME LIVE IN LAGOS. THEY COMMIT SEVERAL CRIMES IN LAGOS, PIRATE PEOPLE'S INTELLECTUAL WORKS FOR LIVING AND ALSO HATE ON THE YORUBA'S HOSTING THEM.

UNGRATEFUL IGBO'S ARE MORE COMMON THAN THOSE THINGS U MENTIONED undecided

I don't always comment on posts but I must say you are very big fool for typing this sh*t.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
The only problem I still have with lagos is the crazy traffic. You spend hours in crazy traffic hold-ups. I hope ambode will do something about it when he become the governor.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

undecided go and die
undecided whenever you decide to behave like a reasonable human being u can quote me , and am sure you are above 24 n you're still behaving like this. undecided
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
zleemshaddy:
the guy is just against IGBO pple, dunno why

He's jobless, and his mum failed to tell him the real story on how he was conceived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
a city where you can get beaten up for smiling at the wrong person, especially in shomolu / bariga.

and you'd be made to buy lunch for 'boys' after they beat you up
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by baslone: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
It’s mostly in Lagos where you will see someone driving a very expensive car, but he is still a tenant. Maybe they don't want to build their own or the car is just for show off or they are drivers or they can't afford living in some areas where their money can get them a good estate.

"How you arrive, that is just the price you are".

When you reach the stage, you will understand.

Every successful business man I know passed through this stage.

It's called packaging- Respect is key. Prospective business partners, investors,loan sharks won't visit your

house.They simply size you up from what they see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Imanuelle:

He's jobless, and his mum failed to tell him the real story on how he was conceived.
lol grin grin
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
a food seller will embarass you while you're queuing to buy her food and you won't be able to do anything about it

aye customer relationship ko ni da

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
post hidden

1 Like

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by opey112(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
A drug marketer inside molue Marketing a drug that will cure all your disease ;DA drug marketer inside molue Marketing a drug that will cure all your disease

1 Like

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by falseman(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
How about a Yoruba man with 5 dirty Yoruba women he calls wives
The Yoruba tout that will make all the noise just to scare you.
The Yoruba kids in the street all naked because their parents who married out of pregnancy can't clothe them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by MightyFortress: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

OP YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE UNGRATEFUL IGBO'S WHO LEAVE THEIR EROSION RAVAGED REGION TO COME LIVE IN LAGOS. THEY COMMIT SEVERAL CRIMES IN LAGOS, PIRATE PEOPLE'S INTELLECTUAL WORKS FOR LIVING AND ALSO HATE ON THE YORUBA'S HOSTING THEM.

UNGRATEFUL IGBO'S ARE MORE COMMON THAN THOSE THINGS U MENTIONED undecided
this guy is a bloody bastard... Stupid unrepentant tribal bigot...product of a leaking condom... Its because of people like you I support abortion... Idiot.

Keep hating Igbos while they make waves...

Every single post from your pus covered, sore ridden leperous fingers is filled with hate against a tribe that did u no harm... I have been watching you, bloody pig offal.
I couldnt resist the temptation to give u a piece of my mind, u good for nothing spawn of the gutters, following in the irresponsible steps of your LovePeddler dam!

As for the fellow idiots who liked your post, I dey come first.

Try quote me or respond negatively to this post at your own peril...

Retarded buffoon!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by justmyway: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lagosians cannot do without beans. They so much love beans that food sellers selling beans and it's combinations are patronized more than others.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by clemz88(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
kastonkastrol:
The only problem I still have with lagos is the crazy traffic. You spend hours in crazy traffic hold-ups. I hope ambode will do something about it when he become the governor.
n who told yhu hez gonna become a govnr.hell no.
Its jimmy all the way
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by clemz88(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
MightyFortress:
this guy is a bloody bastard... Stupid unrepentant tribal bigot...product of a leaking condom... Its because of people like you I support abortion... Idiot.

Every single post from your pus covered, sore ridden leperous fingers is filled with hate against a tribe that did u no harm...

Retarded buffoon!
bro take it easy with him ,I think hez mother ate weed when she was pregnant .may be that's what is affecting his brain.

1 Like

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
clemz88:
n who told yhu hez gonna become a govnr.hell no.
Its jimmy all the way
ambode will be the next governor after fashola. My brother it has already been sealed, signed and delivered to the giver of power.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
MightyFortress:
My father is a bloody bastard... My mother is a Stupid unrepentant tribal bigot...I am product of a leaking condom... Its because of people like me I support abortion... Am surely an Idiiot.

I Keep hating Yoruba's while they make waves...

Every single post from my pus covered, sore ridden leperous fingers is filled with hate against a Yoruba tribe that hosted my shameless family in Lagos...

As for the fellow idiots like me who criticized your post, we are all bastards.

FIXED cool

3 Likes

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by whitecat2: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
Just stay glued to your kneels praying that nigeria will forever be"one" oo! or else you will cry blood when reality sets in for you needing visa to this "no man's land"
OgologoDimkpa:
Lagos is a no man's land embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by MightyFortress: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

FIXED cool
na your mother nyash na him you fix, baaaassstarrrd!!

Copycat idiot..

And u still live in an Igbo man's compound!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by ayodijex(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
falseman:
How about a Yoruba man with 5 dirty Yoruba women he calls wives
The Yoruba tout that will make all the noise just to scare you.
The Yoruba kids in the street all naked because their parents who married out of pregnancy can't clothe them

this do make me sad really...especially knowing they might end up just like their parents
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by singlefade25(f): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
Imanuelle:

That guy has a problem, we need to report him to the MOD.
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Situation001(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
money121:

hahaahahahahah example.. GNLD people.. Awon oloshi...
As in Oloshi gidi niwon..
Awon wèrè with their fake job vacancies.. I receive their handbills almost on minutes basis..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
singlefade25:

Mods can't help, he's been creating decoy accounts. He's too scared to use his main moniker.
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
Criminal transporters:
Only in Lagos some people will arrange a car for bad business like the popular "one chance"

Some target mostly the new comers.
I remember telling a driver "beside SCOAN" AH! The moment he heard scoan he thought I was going to Tb joshua's church nd i might be a foreigner.

Naxo the guy shout #10,000 shocked gringringrin na plane I dey board?
Wetin nor pass #200 from mile2...
Lagosians tho.
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Situation001(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
kastonkastrol:
ambode will be the next governor after fashola. My brother it has already been sealed, signed and delivered to the giver of power.
Even though I support you.. but may God forgive you for this comment..

1 Like

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by MightyFortress: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
singlefade25:
the guy was to be used for rituals, unfortunately, he escaped before the processes could be completed.

He is still delusional and suffering from the effects of the enchantments and curses laid upon him in the shrine, sumwhere in this Lagos we're talking of.

They should have changed the fool to dollar notes and used the money to repair some roads in Lagos, his miserable life would have been of more use that way!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
I miss the lagos gala boys.
I was inside a taxi in a traffic at Accra.I ordered for fan milk ice cream from a vendor closeby.
He had already given me the ice cream then our car started moving.you wont believe the guy didn't chase us...he was just shouting and cussing at me.

Ah...I just shook my head and murmured "never in lag"

5 Likes

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Situation001(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
falseman:
How about the igbo people with 5 dirty igbo women they call wives
The igbo tout in yabaleft that will make all the noise just to scare you.
The igbo kids in the street all naked because their parents who married out of pregnancy can't clothe them

Corrected grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Situation001(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kizmarty:
I miss the lagos gala boys.
I was inside a taxi in a traffic at Accra.I ordered for fan milk ice cream from a vendor closeby.
He had already given me the ice cream then our car started moving.you wont believe the guy didn't chase us...he was just shouting and cussing at me.

Ah...I just shook my head and murmured "never in lag"
had it been you know the magnitude of what you have done.. you'll have stopped the car and run back to pay him his money...

1 Like

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by MillionDollars: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
MightyFortress:

Every single post from your pus covered, sore ridden leperous fingers is filled with hate against a tribe that did u no harm... I have been watching you, bloody pig offal.
I couldnt resist the temptation to give u a piece of my mind, u good for nothing spawn of the gutters, following in the irresponsible steps of your LovePeddler dam!

Retarded buffoon!
guy chill now, u sound PAINED no tribe is worth fighting for.
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lunatic mad men/women walkin in the streets everywhere in lagos....prostitutes everywhere in lagos almost every area get hotel and red light districts cos girls are not smiling these dayz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Something Is Generally Wrong With Nigerians!!! / Top 7 Things That Consume Nigerians’ Money Most / TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.