Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:32 PM

10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos (29391 Views)

9 Little Things That Ruin Our Mood Every Damn Time / Common In Both Women And Animals / Three Things That Should Be Kept Private... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by coollaw: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
ppl having sex on road at nite
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by souljaboi51(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
the people of lagos are the cause of flooding. when it rains, that is when people remember to empty their bins believing that the rain would wash it away not knowing that it would block the drainage hence flooding. same also goes for littering. yet the people blame the government. cause and effect.
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Mustghan(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Aw abt holdup shopping- u can buy almost anything in trAffic, house, car, skipping rope, phone, laptop...........just name it
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by EMEzzy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
LadyX:

Why u dey wish me bad? You want Boko to kidnap me?
undecided
No na,i no fit wish you dat kin thing.i think say you wan see those children,dem plenty 4 sambisa grin oya what of otuoke?
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by EMEzzy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mustghan:
Aw abt holdup shopping- u can buy almost anything in trAffic, house, car, skipping rope, phone, laptop...........just name it
Bros calm down,house kwa? Na you dhy give the CofO? grin
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by LadyX(f): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
EMEzzy:
No na,i no fit wish you dat kin thing.i think say you wan see those children,dem plenty 4 sambisa grin oya what of otuoke?
Not yet
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by olarafiat(f): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
EMEzzy:
Na lie joor,you wan tell me say you neve reach lag b4. shocked
when u go there in suit dem go tell u to come de hawlk electronics
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by EMEzzy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
LadyX:

Not yet
Ok where you don go b4? Your backyard? cheesy
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by LadyX(f): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
EMEzzy:
Ok where you don go b4? Your backyard? cheesy
grin[sub][/sub]
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by EMEzzy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
LadyX:

grin[sub][/sub]
I fit follow you argue say u never go am sef grin madam village geh grin
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by EMEzzy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
olarafiat:

when u go there in suit dem go tell u to come de hawlk electronics
Lmao. Why do i have this hunch you're talking from hewlsperiece?
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by LadyX(f): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
EMEzzy:
I fit follow you argue say u never go am sef grin madam village geh grin

Na the problem of being a village girl. grin
I no get relative for Lagos, so no one to host me. undecided
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by EMEzzy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
LadyX:

Na the problem of being a village girl. grin
I no get relative for Lagos, so no one to host me. undecided
Lol,you no serious. grin Nice banter,you funny die.
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by LadyX(f): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
EMEzzy:
Lol,you no serious. grin Nice banter,you funny die.
Thanks grin
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Mustghan(m): 5:05am On Mar 02, 2015
grin
EMEzzy:
Bros calm down,house kwa? Na you dhy give the CofO? grin
grin
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by EMEzzy(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by EMEzzy(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 11, 2019
UrennaNkoli:
Lol @ rich tennants that one is so common. Reminds me of a tenant like that in ikoyi that rides a hyundai equus with about 2 other exotic SUV's and works with a very popular oil company yet he's a tenant.
How about the proven fact that 89.9% of Lagosians with PVC's are APC loyalist and will stop at nothing to vote out the clueless administration of GEJ. Everyone here wants change.
Sai Buhari.
Shey u don finally see the change and na Wetin u been dream about be this? Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 7 Things That Consume Nigerians’ Money Most / Canva Pro Team Invite Link 2023 / 100% Working / TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.