Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,162 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga (29986 Views)

President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / Business Activities Return To Baga Town Following Boko Haram Defeat(photos) / Suspected Boko Haram Members Among Those Who Welcomed Goodluck Jonathan To BAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by OLADD: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
That is the strongest president ever,

God bless jonathan

gej till 2019

You are right. God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the most efficient, patriotic and people-friendly president of our time. God bless our land and GEJ TILL 2019.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Too late to apologise....its too late embarassed

This type of leadership shall never happen in my beloved country again and again shocked

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

in an ideal world, yes respect is due. but to a man who steal our money, support corruptn, pardon crooks, promote militant, divide 9jeria accordin to relign n tribe?, not protect our pipul fm terror becos der r muslims. I will insult de baastard till foreva. grin grin grin grin grin now u can go n die.

If you think GEJ caused tribalism in Nigeria, you've won the award for the biggest retard of all time...and by the way, its a free world, u can insult him, I even like it sef cos i know;

1 - You're father is a miserable (of course retarded), uneducated, disgusting looking prick
2- You're probably a product of rape from a gambari during the civil war
3- You're an annoying being ( just look at the way you typed your words)
4- Of course you're a prick
5- finally, you're a homosexual reptile (just pick one from the family of reptiles)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now Who laughs best

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

If you think GEJ caused tribalism in Nigeria, you've won the award for the biggest retard of all time...and by the way, its a free world, u can insult him, I even like it sef cos i know;

1 - You're father is a miserable (of course retarded), uneducated, disgusting looking prick
2- You're probably a product of rape from a gambari during the civil war
3- You're an annoying being ( just look at the way you typed your words)
4- Of course you're a prick
5- finally, you're a homosexual reptile (just pick one from the family of reptiles)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now Who laughs best

back to sender. grin grin grin grin. see PDP mumuuuuu. laffin in Chinese. chingpongchingpongching. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by simdam500(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is he just waking from his slumber cheesy cheesy

Is this another way to get people to vote? They will vote for who is right... March28

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=StunningCEO post=31109587][/quote]

Now that I have your attention.

Come here child. Is it good for you to insult your elders? DOnt you have common sense? Why did you even turn my advice to you political?

My friend go and wash the dishes angry angry angry angry hopeless child.

Children of these day, they think to have sense is by having a smart phone and a data bundle. WHAT RUBBISH!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

back to sender. grin grin grin grin. see PDP mumuuuuu. laffin in Chinese. chingpongchingpongching. grin grin grin grin grin

Come here child. Is it good for you to insult your elders? DOnt you have common sense? Why did you even turn my advice to you political?

Children of these day, they think to have sense is by having a smart phone and a data bundle. WHAT RUBBISH!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

ya mama toto.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

ya mama toto.... grin grin grin grin grin

I knew you were rude. No more video games for you again.

As u started following Amaka and Chidi, your stupidity just increased and its on per second billing.

DOnt worry, kontinuu. T.B Joshua will hear of this.

Olodo child

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

I knew you were rude. No more video games for you again.

As u started following Amaka and Chidi, your stupidity just increased and its on per second billing.

DOnt worry, kontinuu. T.B Joshua will hear of this.

Olodo child

funny guy..... see pdp mumu........ya mama toto......... grin grin grin grin see donkey. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

Correct guy..... see pdp mumu........ma mama toto dey smell sha......... grin grin grin grin u be bros oh. grin grin

Kai...this guy is pained...i bet ure looking too reetarded to put up your own pic.

Guy forget PDP, APC shiii, I will bury ur A.ss here, U will regret the day u became Nairalander

Keep Posting my Pic, while I whoop your A.ss..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Muhammadkhan: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
VoteGEJoutNOW!.
KickBOKOHARAMunderestimatersOUTnow!
sendOILmoneyLOOTERSawayNOW!
stopSTEALINGnotCORRUPTIONsupporters now!
voteFORchange!
VoteBABAnow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by CLEARINGAGENT: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ideal!
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by dre11(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jonathan paying courtesy visit to all and sundry as he will be heading back to Otuoke come May 2015

Your people will welcome you feli feli wellagrin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Yeeyo: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
High blood presure will kill apc no doubt abt...
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by takenadoh: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
That's the C in. C.

GEJ till 2019.

#SurepGISPayyourinterns

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Viktor1983(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Hope he has a shotgun in his hat and a baby colt by his right cuz shekau fit show anytime grin

Taa! Shekau Wey dey find where him go hide?
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by sagio09: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
I pray to Almighty God dix their plane will crash like the way those bayelsa women motor crash on their way back.*amin*
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by KAYNINI(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
great move

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

Kai...this guy is pained...i bet ure looking too reetarded to put up your own pic.

Guy forget PDP, APC shiii, I will bury ur A.ss here, U will regret the day u became Nairalander

Keep Posting my Pic, while I whoop your A.ss..

luv u loads...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ur wish is ma command.......... grin grin grin grin grin

PDP mummuuu....... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Wals234: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

God bless jonathan

gej till 2019

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's too early to be drunk, boss

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Shiifi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
visiting wen u did nt do anytin der dis man x so daft sha

sai buhari
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by gurunlocker: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
they hate hearing this type of news.... pls stop giving them heart attack grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by eminent007(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

jonagoat. too little too late. disgraced president.

So you quoted something that long to say this bullshit?

You are a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

God bless jonathan

gej till 2019
Yo know what ?, ur name is what u are.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by cyril10(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

jonagoat. too little too late. disgraced president.

Please show some respect.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by kunle75(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Adetula1:
better late than never

When half of our security forces (ARMY) has been killed abi,and election is around the corner

u na try well well.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by appini: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
GEJ is a good strategist. I see him having higher number of votes from the northeast in the forthcoming election

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by papaejima1: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Great job Mr President.
We are with you all the way

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

luv u loads...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ur wish is ma command.......... grin grin grin grin grin

PDP mummuuu....... grin grin grin grin grin

Dont come up here acting like this is hilarious, i know u pained by the advises but it's only natural. Next try and be, and/or act like a grown man.

I'll give u a leeway, one more crap from u and u buried here. Just like that, like u or ur account here ever existed. Don't fvck with me man cos I do that.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by AJOT99(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ride on

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by DesChyko: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
G.C.F.R

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat / Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC / You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.