Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga (29988 Views)

President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / Business Activities Return To Baga Town Following Boko Haram Defeat(photos) / Suspected Boko Haram Members Among Those Who Welcomed Goodluck Jonathan To BAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

My boy..be good, don't look for trouble. I'm going out oh...Leave Amake alone oh, before u get her pregnant.

i don wound am finis........ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by PassingShot(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
You're on a farewell visits nowadays.

It's damn too late mister.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
my mum is a senseless hoe
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Fishout(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
IF u LIKES GO THERE OR NO,All what l know is dat ONE DAY u WILL LEAVE THAT POSITION. OLODO PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by ignis: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
This president is the most courageous president ever....
God bless GEJ. ..
GEJ till 2019. ..

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Peejayybold(f): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ok ooo. Safe journey

*Cheap Mtn and etisalat data bundle stil available. Mtn 1gb for 1200*
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by femmy2010(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Good one by my president

GMB TILL 2019.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by henrysam(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
The problems with Nigerians is that we lay our undoing on the doorstep of the president without looking inward into how our behaviour affects our lives negatively. There were governors in these states and nobody has ever blamed them on this issue of insurgents but only the president.
No wonder everyone wants to leave their abode and go to abuja.
It's not only about gej it's about us.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I'm a prostitute because my mum is a hoe.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by dammytosh: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
lol.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Collinsemegreat(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

jonagoat. too little too late. disgraced president.
abi na u dey saga 9ja?
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
I do Bleep my mum on saturdays
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Vainglory: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan has already won the North East votes. All of them are standing along the streets and are hailing their liberator.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by gulfer: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

jonagoat. too little too late. disgraced president.
E for nice if we have hos pix outside in Mubi sha.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I do bleep my dad on Sunday morning because I'm a senseless hoe.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by thaoriginator: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
So make I begin dance Gangnam Style abi wetin?
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

in an ideal world, yes respect is due. but to a man who steal our money, support corruptn, pardon crooks, promote militant, divide 9jeria accordin to relign n tribe, not protect our pipul fm terror becos der r muslims. I will insult de baastard till foreva. grin grin grin grin grin now u can go n die.

Insulting anyone against ur views is the trademark of being an APC supporter but I believe you need to draw the line between sheer rascality and reason. You can criticize the president but it should be objective. Present ur facts and that should speak for itself. You don't have to resort to insults. You criticized him for the insurgency and security situation. But the fact remains he is just a man. He ain't no superman wit superpowers.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by thaoriginator: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
I do bleep my dad on Sunday morning because I'm
a senseless gay.
Wow shocked
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
my mother sucks my dog's dickk everyday
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin quote me again and die young
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Sodiumdawg: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
takenadoh:
That's the C in. C.

GEJ till 2019.

#SurepGISPayyourinterns

YOU DEY SUPPORT AM YET YOU DEY DERE DEY PICKET ONE OF IM FAILED TRANSFORMATION MOVES?

DEY DERE DEY WAIT YOUR ALAWEE
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:
Very foolish and miserable thing.
After the death of several innocent thousands and displacement of further millions, the fool chose to wake up to his responsibilities days before election.
He met boko haram as local riff raffs but allowed them to grow to an international menace before he woke up from his slumber.
When he was suppose to act, he was busy telling the whole world that they are his siblings.
He remains a curse. He must
go.

Do you have Blood Pressure Apparatus and some Vasoprin Tablets ? You are about to end up in Cardiac arrest. Keep insulting your father's President.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by nazeefsco(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
undecided you ar too late mr president
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I do bleep my mum because I'm a senseless lesbo
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Eluwilussit(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
That is the strongest president ever,

God bless jonathan

gej till 2019

I like the "strongest president ever" part, whatever that means. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Demmzy15(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Handsomeemmy:

Almost all our past leaders have indulge in the above allegation you mention, people killed by terror are not mostly Muslim, majority of them are from Christian villages, that aside, Nigerians were killed by these terrorist not muslim or Christian.
You are wrong, the majority of people affected are Muslims. No doubt that Christians are also affected, but Muslims are the most affected!! !
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by DAXTACY(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
The timing is shameful and disgusting - why now?
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by IykeChukz(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Handsomeemmy:
Jonathan visits Mubi, heads to Baga
February 26, 2015. Austin Ajayi and Ola' Audu

President Goodluck Jonathan has visited Mubi in Adamawa State, more than three months after Nigerian troops recaptured the town from the insurgent group, Boko Haram.

The president arrived Yola international airport at about 10.45a.m. Thursday, accompanied by the by chief of Air Defence staff and all the service chiefs and the inspector general of police. He later travelled by helicopter to Mubi.

At Mubi, Mr. Jonathan met with the Emir of Mubi, Isa Ahamadu, and the people of the area.
There were unconfirmed reports that the president visited Vintim village in Mubi, the home town of Nigeria’s Defence Chief, Alex Badeh.

But security sources told PREMIUM TIMES that from Mubi, Mr. Jonathan was to travel to Baga in neighbouring Borno State.

Baga was reclaimed by government troops last week after Boko Haram militants overran the town killing hundreds and displacing thousands.
Mr. Jonathan and his administration have been widely criticised for their handling of the Boko Haram crisis, and the failure of the government to stem attacks against civilians.

Ahead of elections, the government has apparently stepped up effort against the terror group with multiple towns liberated by soldiers.
The government has also announced new measures to raise the morale of its combat forces.

On Wednesday, the Army Chief, Kenneth Minimah, visited Baga where he announced that troops who liberated the town will be automatically promoted to the next rank.

A top security chief in Borno state who spoke on anonymity said Mr. Jonathan was heading to Baga, but refused to give further details.
“Of course the president will be going to Baga today but the trip is not being handled by us here. I believe it is not something big but just a confidence building visit for the troops,” the source said.

Mr. Minima, a Lieutenant General, had said during his visit Wednesday that given the successes achieved by the troops in Baga, the president might likely visit the troops.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/177564-jonathan-visits-mubi-heads-to-baga.html

This Guy truly mean biz. Becoming bravier than before.
SE voted mààssively for him but love Aboki pass us.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
and I will die young before election date from now on gej till 2019.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Sodiumdawg: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
WATCHING THIS GUY'S MOVES IS JUST LIKE WATCHING THE 1000TH RERUN OF THE DUMBEST NOLLYWOOD MOVIE ON A BLACK AND WHITE SCREEN. ANNOYINGLY PREDICTABLE!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Na Wash! undecided
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Frankmishael:
I still suck my mum's breast
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely / The 12 Stations On The Abuja Light Rail Phase 1 Corridor Have Been Completed / Sapele Residents Protest With Generators On Their Heads Against Power OutagePICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.