Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga (29973 Views)

President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / Business Activities Return To Baga Town Following Boko Haram Defeat(photos) / Suspected Boko Haram Members Among Those Who Welcomed Goodluck Jonathan To BAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by mekd: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

in an ideal world, yes respect is due. but to a man who steal our money, support corruptn, pardon crooks, promote militant, divide 9jeria accordin to relign n tribe, not protect our pipul fm terror becos der r muslims. I will insult de baastard till foreva. grin grin grin grin grin now u can go n die.
still didn't make any point
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Popemax(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

stupidest comment on thread.....by u. grin grin grin
jobless maggot fuc.k outta here
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by nwaanambra1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Handsomeemmy:

Please state your point with all civility and without insult to the person and office of the President.

Thanks and God bless you.

S H O R T U P YOUR SMELLY TRAP! ODE! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by badaru1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Will the visit return the thousands that were killed as a result of his negligence?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by linusbnn(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Arch1:
JonaTAN, so you think the people of Mubi and Baga will vote for you?

Let's watch and see. President visits to boost NA morale cum be wahala,if he no go,wahala!!!Wetin APC WANT?
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Toktee(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:
Very foolish and miserable thing.
After the death of several innocent thousands and displacement of further millions, the fool chose to wake up to his responsibilities days before election.
He met boko haram as local riff raffs but allowed them to grow to an international menace before he woke up from his slumber.
When he was suppose to act, he was busy telling the whole world that they are his siblings.
He remains a curse. He must
go.
let him visit gwazo,chibok and sambisa forest etc,i dnt gve a fvch,let him bring back our 300 girls and $20bn,else he will still march2otueke.
VOTE 4 JONAH IS AN INVITATION TO MORE DISASTER.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:
After the death of several innocent thousands and displacement of further millions, the fool chose to wake up to his responsibilities days before election.
He met boko haram as local riff raffs but allowed them to grow to an international menace before he woke up from his slumber.
When he was suppose to act, he was busy telling the whole world that they are his siblings.
go.

The plan was to let the North decimate itself then the country would be engulfed in violence, there would be several splits and they would get a "Niger-Delta" Republic (how in the hell they expected such a Nation is beyond me). They were hoping by now Biafra would've declared independence, Biafra was also waiting for them to declare independence. Both sides were hoping the people--- the same people whom they have condemned to poverty and hopelessness--- would rise to their "defense" as they taunted with religion and ethnicity. Never mind that in the process, they were openly admitting to us all that they were corrupt. But "Who cares", right? After all, some are meant to be rich , while others are meant to be poor and if you are poor its because you didn't strive hard enough, not because we didn't give you a fighting chance because we stole all the money meant for development.

President Goodluck Jonathan is a monumental disgrace and shouldn't be anywhere close to the corridors of power.

This evil man knew how to stop Boko Haram all these years and he chose not to---egged on by fellow evil minded people majority of whom hailed from a certain part of the country. Tens of thousands have been killed and millions more have been displaced yet you have people today that will still try to convince you that the Chibok kidnap is a farce. Even his wife joined in the attempted deceits! How evil is that?!

I hope the new Government pays a very close look to social orientation because if this last four years have taught me anything, its how evil and devilish minded Nigerians can be if they dislike you for something as trivial as your ethnicity or your religion. Ethnic and Religious discrimination was already bad in Nigeria, but Goodluck Jonathan exacerbated it and took it to very dangerous dimensions that could've easily engulfed the Nation if the South West/Mid West did not play "neutral" as usual.

I hope a new Government gets it right, and resolves to punish those that led Nigeria down this path so that such won't be repeated again in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by datribune: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt[s]]Sai Jonah the Chief Liberator of Baga n Mubi
Bad belle is allowed..is allowed
Sai Jonah
grin grin grin[/b[/s]][/size]

Gej, d most divisive leader in nigerian history. Wit little or no achievement to point to, d Divider-in-Chief thought using boko haram to divide nigerians & rally his pathetic base of bigots would win him d presidency. Now dat nigerians hav decided to bind together & eschew religious bigotry, he is trying to play smart by pretending dat he cares by making political visits to Baga & other towns in d N/east. As we speak, he has never been to Chibok. It took 16yr old Malaila Yusufzai to make him invite d parents of d girls. We remember d disgraceful "diaris God" saga. In John Mccain's voice some guy named Goodluck Jonathan doesn't giv a damn. [b]#IHAveDEcided SAI BUHARI
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Safari29: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
too late

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Emmanuel602(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
It will be a high morale boost but it came a bit late
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by chaberry(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Yo know what ?, ur name is what u are.
Fooolish thing
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by ifypedro38(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
We will overcome all these problems in Jesus name, Amennnnnnnnnn, Vivo Nigerians
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Popemax:
jobless maggot fuc.k outta here

muumuu.... u get job grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by alberto2k(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

Ewu....ewu.....ewu-Canbeer grin

Thank you thank you smiley
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

The plan was to let the North decimate itself then the country would be engulfed in violence, there would be several splits and they would get a "Niger-Delta" Republic (how in the hell they expected such a Nation is beyond me). They were hoping by now Biafra would've declared independence, Biafra was also waiting for them to declare independence. Both sides were hoping the people--- the same people whom they have condemned to poverty and hopelessness--- would rise to their "defense" as they taunted with religion and ethnicity. Never mind that in the process, they were openly admitting to us all that they were corrupt. But "Who cares", right? After all, some are meant to be rich , while others are meant to be poor and if you are poor its because you didn't strive hard enough, not because we didn't give you a fighting chance because we stole all the money meant for development.

President Goodluck Jonathan is a monumental disgrace and shouldn't be anywhere close to the corridors of power.

This evil man knew how to stop Boko Haram all these years and he chose not to---egged on by fellow evil minded people majority of whom hailed from a certain part of the country. Tens of thousands have been killed and millions more have been displaced yet you have people today that will still try to convince you that the Chibok kidnap is a farce. Even his wife joint in the attempted deceits! How evil is that?!

I hope the new Government pays a very close look to social orientation because if this last four years have taught me anything, its how evil and devilish minded Nigerians can be if they dislike you for something as trivial as your ethnicity or your religion. Ethnic and Religious discrimination was already bad in Nigeria, but Goodluck Jonathan made it worse and took it to very dangerous dimensions that could've easily engulfed the Nation if the South West/Mid West did not play "neutral" as usual.

I hope a new Government gets it right, and resolves to punish those that led Nigeria down this path so that such won't be repeated again in the future.

God bless u 4 speakin d truth to power.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by stigman(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

may b or may b not. it must stop now. das all. christian or muslim or pagan - we r all human beins n Jonathan is supposed to b president of whole country not a sectn. he failed in his job nothin personal.

Where were you when your northen elders said its a war against muslims, your saltan said soldiers were killing muslims in the name boko haram, I didn't hear any of you complain then so why now
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by stexsy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:
go.
anytime i read ur comments, i weep cos ur entire generaion is finished. Lack of home training. I believe ur parents were twins
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Chigold101(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

janagoat is d president. wat did he do. u force him to be president? grin grin grin grin grin anyway... i am sorry dat u experience dis, ds is y jonagoat must go..
GEJ wont go because we know more than we are being told.

GEJ is our man till 2019...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
stigman:

Where were you when your northen elders said its a war against muslims, your saltan said soldiers were killing muslims in the name boko haram, I didn't hear any of you complain then so why now

Muumuu. i ve ijaw blood.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Elvis506(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Hope he has a shotgun in his hat and a baby colt by his right

cuz shekau fit show anytime grin
yes oooo...bequase zee outcome would not b gwood ke ba shani...lolZ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
mekd:
still didn't make any point

n u did
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by datribune: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
linusbnn:

Let's watch and see. President visits to boost NA morale cum be wahala,if he no go,wahala!!!Wetin APC WANT?

Nigerians ar smarter than dis clown who doesn't giv a damn. We don't giv a damn about d Divider-in-Chief's fake political visit to Baga or emergency commissioning of fake projects dat reek of shameless desperation & hustling 4 votes like a political Almajiri. It took a 16yr old girl, Malaila Yusufzai to make d clown even meet wit d parents of d Chibok girls. As we speak he has never been to Chibok. Were it not 4 d competition frm d APC in dis election, dis clown might never hav visited d N/east whom he considers not as part of his constituency but as people who were trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. smh. How clueless is dis guy?.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Tibins(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Lazy and fear fear president.

When your godfathers colluded with US not to sell arms to Nigeria, because their political interest. why did it take them so long to commend the armed forces. It took public swipe on them to open their smelly mouths to commend the forces they once described weak.
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by austinbrown: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice one my presido
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by frainc(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

in an ideal world, yes respect is due. but to a man who steal our money, support corruptn, pardon crooks, promote militant, divide 9jeria accordin to relign n tribe, not protect our pipul fm terror becos der r muslims. I will insult de baastard till foreva. grin grin grin grin grin now u can go n die.
With the way you are replying to correction
It shows that you are nothing but a product of spe.rm mass donation

The gentle man corrected you in a well trained way but u replied as a vagabond
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by sunnyflakes(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
If he likes,let him visit Sambisa forest and rescue the chibok girls. It is too late!

Sai Buhari.

MADAM BUHARI IS NOW CIVIL WITHOUT OBNOXIOUS VITUPERATION. IF NASO U DEY STATE UR CASE E GOOD
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by StunningCEO: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
frainc:

With the way you are replying to correction
It shows that you are nothing but a product of spe.rm mass donation

The gentle man corrected you in a well trained way but u replied as a vagabond

Ya mama toto be like rotten fish...... grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

may b or may b not. it must stop now. das all. christian or muslim or pagan - we r all human beins n Jonathan is supposed to b president of whole country not a sectn. he failed in his job nothin personal.
Hav u ever insulted obj, buhari, ibb and d rest b4?
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Akpan107(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

jonagoat. too little too late. disgraced president.
Take heart my brother, GEJ has defeated Buhari again!
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Akpan107(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Lazy and fear fear president.
we still love him like that... 2019 things on our mind
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by frainc(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
StunningCEO:

Ya mama toto be like rotten fish...... grin grin grin
now I know you better
A secondary school boy

I'm done with your type
Re: Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga by Akpan107(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
It's too late Sir.
The president is on point!

With what is happening now, can buhari get upto 10% votes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely / I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.