Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,945 members, 7,799,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Travel To Benin, Edo State; What To Expect? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Benin, Edo State; What To Expect? (1082 Views)

US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) / Travelling To Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Benin, Edo State; What To Expect? by iyaayi(f): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,
I intend to go to Benin, Edo state capital by road from Ilorin for a cousin's wedding ceremony.
Please what do I expect from this journey? What areas is it safe to check in hotel? Travel expenses and other general information would be appreciated.
Re: Travel To Benin, Edo State; What To Expect? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
iyaayi:
Fellow Nairalanders,
I intend to go to Benin, Edo state capital by road from Ilorin for a cousin's wedding ceremony.
Please what do I expect from this journey? What areas is it safe to check in hotel? Travel expenses and other general information would be appreciated.
I actually don't understand what you meant by what to expect in d journey. Meanwhile, am from Edo & did youth service in Kwara and lastly, Benin is safe & there are good hotel as well

1 Like

Re: Travel To Benin, Edo State; What To Expect? by linnyx: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Which area in benin is the wedding taking place? I suggest you look for hotel around the GRA - there you'll find some real good ones. As for the rates you can check jovago dot com for current hotel rates.

1 Like

Re: Travel To Benin, Edo State; What To Expect? by Lepetitechic(f): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Travel To Benin, Edo State; What To Expect? by daroz(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lepetitechic:
What to expect from the journey? Can't say, never traveled from Illorin to Benin before then again only God guarantees safety but what to expect from living in Benin, it's dry, boring relatively uneventful, depends on your price range there are lots of hotels you can check into, Google it, it would definitely be an experience for you, so, have fun!
Dry, boring and uneventful? I am sure something is wrong with ur head
Re: Travel To Benin, Edo State; What To Expect? by Funjosh(m): 2:38am On Feb 27, 2015
daroz:

Easy bro, no fighting grin
Re: Travel To Benin, Edo State; What To Expect? by Lepetitechic(f): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
daroz:

Yep you got my attention, what now?!
Re: Travel To Benin, Edo State; What To Expect? by tpiah01: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Didnt someone ask how to get to auchi for his brother's wedding about a month or so back?

(1) (Reply)

Accomodation In Boston And Atlanta / Panic In The Oil Rig As Crew Change For Some Workers Will Take Place / 60 Exciting Tourist Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.