Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Selena Gomez Stuns On The New Adidas Spring Campaign...check On It! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selena Gomez Stuns On The New Adidas Spring Campaign...check On It! (808 Views)

Munachi Abii Stuns On SEE THROUGH Dress. Sexy Babe!!! / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns On Red Carpet At An Event (pics) / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Stuns On The New Adidas Spring Campaign...check On It! by satinoeleniyan: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
The 21-year-old singer is continuing her relationship with the brand and just debuted the new glam sportswear collection images.
Selena has interpreted the trend in a fresh way, combining street looks with sporty silhouettes and the collection mixes gym-wear staples such as hoodies, track pants and bomber jackets with unexpected materials like structured fleece, mesh, draping jerseys and denim.

Selena shared about the new collection, “I am thrilled with my new adidas NEO Label collection. The color pops and blurred flower graphics are a great spring look. The collection bridges sportswear and street wear, but also incorporates modern silhouettes like the cropped hoodie or higher waisted denim. The pieces in this collection are absolute seasonal must-haves.”

See more from the collection; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/selena-gomez-stuns-on-new-adidas-spring.html

Re: Selena Gomez Stuns On The New Adidas Spring Campaign...check On It! by nickusoro(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is cool. #CityGears #TrailRunning #NeckTurner

And that's one hell of a huge deal too.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Selena Gomez Stuns On The New Adidas Spring Campaign...check On It! by axortedbabe(f): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
dunno why I luv this lady, prolly her innocent face..

(1) (Reply)

Oh My!!! Caption This Eucharia Anunobi's Eye-brow With Susan Peters / Can You Guys Guess Who This Is? / Facts On Why Don Jazzy Is The Greatest Nigerian Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.