Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms Says Woman I Want Government To Adopt Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms Says Woman I Want Government To Adopt Him (389 Views)

Unbelievable! Newborn Baby Without Private Part Born In South Africa / See Boy Without Arms Who Wrote College Exam With Feet And Passed! / Picture : Woman Gave Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun, Husband Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms Says Woman I Want Government To Adopt Him by sqolak: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
The arrival of a baby in every home heralds joy. But this was not the case for Mr. Mudashiru Sheriffdeen of Bosun Street, Ifo in the Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun State
read full detail here
http://www.parrotnaija.com/woman-gives-birth-to-baby-without-arms-says-woman-i-want-government-to-adopt-him/

(1) (Reply)

One Laptop Per Child Initiative In Nigeria / See The Guy Who Is Always Using His Twitter To Collect Instant 10k Cash / See How Dumb And Desperate People Can Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.