Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (21074 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by dareyking(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
wildikeman:
oya knell down let me pray for u. Father lord smack the spirit of wife beating potentiality from the mind of brother(what's ur name). Dare... Aba ka tobaga tabonnnga shekpe shekpe chealsea..*its me me speaking in fire* slaps him* go brother you are healed.
Na shekpe u de gve me drink join d one wey d bdy.U fake paiitor....
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by castruccio(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
wildikeman:
really?? I was looking at divorce or break up with immediate effect.

Ya bro... do this for two three days and get me seven black bullet for positive result especially when you snub them and dont eat their food
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by castruccio(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
wildikeman:
really?? I was looking at divorce or break up with immediate effect.

Ya bro... do this for two three days and get me seven black bullet for positive result especially when you snub them and dont eat their food
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by wildikeman(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
dareyking:

Na shekpe u de gve me drink join d one wey d bdy.U fake paiitor...
na lie e go heal u!
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by uzolexis(f): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2015
wildikeman:
I agree that foreign women may not love him...but naija babes d best Hell no...my mum and your mum were the last noble Nigerian women...you guys eh..*scratch head* na lie o

I have met awful 9ja guys but I can't say all 9ja guys r bad cos I have also met great ones, same goes 4 9ja girls.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by emmiewealth(f): 8:25am On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I WILL NEVER BLAME ANY MAN WHO BEATS HIS WOMAN. WOMEN ARE NATURALLY STUBBORN AND GOD MADE THEIR DISOBEDIENCE SIMILAR TO THAT OF A GOAT. YOU NEED TO BELT THEM AND NOT JUST BELT BUT THE IRON BUCKLES WILL RESTORE STUBBORN GIRLS TO DEFAULT cool
. I feel sad for your future wife....and your comment has just shown your level of immaturity, remember you have women in your family, not to mention names....it's a pity you just included them also...pls think b4 u write next time........smh

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2015
emmiewealth:
. I feel sad for your future wife....and your comment has just shown your level of immaturity, remember you have women in your family, not to mention names....it's a pity you just included them also...pls think b4 u write next time........smh

You are stupid for wasting your time to spew this trash. Who told u i need a future wife? I'm entitled to my opinion and i don't care what you think. If you were matured like u claim you would have mind your business. Silly idiot feeling important. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by castruccio(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2015
Smartestelvis:
look here bro i hate wen ppl blame someone's actions on smokin,do u knw even smokin is knw 2 calm angers,,,some smokers hardly batter their wife..nt dat i'm an advocate 4 smokers but give d habit a break,every1 is responsible 4 deir actions

I am even on your side and you are there talking... those category of people i mention are not wife beaters.... seems to me that you are pretty high enough undecided
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
castruccio:

I am even on your side and you are there talking... those category of people i mention are not wife beaters.... seems to me that you are pretty high enough undecided
yea i understnd dat u r on my side bt last checked u mentiond smtn about smokers beatin deir hubby n it sounded like d smoke is 2 blame 4 d smokers deed n dats wot i jst wntd 2 coret.....speakin of which even God himself is d most high.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by kmanning: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
emusmith:
How do you detect a "possible" wife- beater?

I've met quite a few of them in my life so I know their qualities by heart.

It's not CERTAIN he's going to be a wife beater. It's a PROBABILITY.

Ladies, be on the watch out for these signs!

1. He Playfully Hits You On The Head.

This is one major sign. You don't hit a Lady on the head, for no reason.

2. He Quickly Flares Up And Clinch His Fists

You're still dating and when there is a misunderstanding, he clinches his fist. Haba! Your jaw go hear am be that o grin

3. When You Hurt Him, He Pushes Things To The Floor.

You're the things he's pushing to the floor while expressing rage. If you marry him, he'll push down one day.

4. He jokingly bends your hand backwards.

If he wants to play, he should give you a piggyback and run down the seashore. Bending your tiny hand no follow joor! grincheesy

5. If He Likes Showing Off His Chest When You're Quarrelling.

That's the way he intimidates others during a fight. He is unconsciously doing it. Take note o! grin

6. If He's A Drunk/ Smoker.

Drunkards? Hmm...it's hard to find the one who don't beat.
He just can't control it.
When he don "fa 'Igbo" or take 5 bottles of Ogogoro ( Chelsea ), foggerit...You're just one tiny ant grin

7. If He's In The Military.

Some military men are womanizers. "Some" is me being nice.
If he's womanizing and you start your probing, he could mistakenly hit you someday.

8. If He Is Too Possessive

When men are too possessive, they will become aggressive and that... is not good.

9. If His Daddy Is A Wife Beater

Someone said, if you watch closely you will see history repeat itself- sons becoming like their fathers, girls like their mothers. How True? It varies though! smiley

A Potential Wife Beater Shouldn't Be Spared Or Managed If You Really Love Life.

You can't endure the relationship where he has turned you into a punching bag. No!

Come out and be the real African woman you are meant to be: Self Confident, Intelligent, Smart, Meek and Beautiful.

Don't let no man control you with money!

If only you know what you really worth, you won't be surviving in that " abusive/ maltreating" relationship! sad

smiley

What are the signs of husband beaters so that I can know them. I love my life too and want to live long. grin grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater by wildikeman(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
uzolexis:

I have met awful 9ja guys but I can't say all 9ja guys r bad cos I have also met great ones, same goes 4 9ja girls.
ehen you xplained it beta.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.