Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,315 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista (4707 Views)

Nairalanders Signatures Now Displayed Under Their Posts?? / Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours / I Just Clocked 10,000 Likes On Nairaland (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dear Barcanista,

Ur exit 4rm d Progressives club to da hellish pit of d saTANist leaves a lot of heartache 4 me hence I've resolved to force u back to our fold.
Ppl say u collect money while some said u were offered protection (whatever dat means) to move wit d saTANists, buh I still believe u're been misguided.

So Who ever really wants Barcanista to return to da Progressives (APC) shld click "Like" 4 signature.

Who ever wishes Barcanista to remain wit dem Devils saTANists (PDP) shld click d "Share" button.

cool

23 Likes 117 Shares

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by QuotaSystem: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Speak for yourself. His exit is good riddance to bad rubbish. There is no space for people without principle, ideology, values or conscience within our fold.

When a cancer self-diagnoses and expels itself, the body should rejoice at the exit of an internal destroyer.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Rilwayne001: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello Chief Gbawe
I have been receiving threat messages from people, who claimed to be privy to government insider information. They have been "warning" me that I am marked and I should watch it. Its unfortunate though but I am afraid of the desperation of the power-hunters in government. I may consider backing off from NL except I am guaranteed a form of Security from any quarter(APC or.concerned fellow progressives). Please, I don't want to post this on nairaland.
Thank you
Tonye/Barcanista

Barawo banza^^ angry angry

30 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Speak for yourself. His exit is good riddance to bad rubbish. There is no space for people without principle, ideology, values or conscience within our fold. When a cancer self-diagnoses and expels itself, the body should rejoice at the exit of an internal destroyer.
Ok! undecided
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Idrismusty97(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
You guys should stop spamming the forum with all these barcanista threads. He should go wherever he wants. Have he even collected his PVC? I am personally happy he came out clean and left, Better than having moles around. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

19 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by donphilopus: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
OP, pls request that this thread be deleted. Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Ttalk: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
donphilopus:
OP, pls request that this thread be deleted. Thanks!

Seconded

3 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by olosk(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
op.... dis ur thread is annoying.......

2 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by clevvermind(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
op, you are high on hot dungs. gringrin

1 Like

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
I have never said this to a fellow progressive,but Op,I think you are very very very......
angry

Delete this useless thread with immediate effect!

15 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by sherrylo: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ttalk:

Seconded

THIRDED

1 Like

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Dear Barcanista,

Ur exit 4rm d Progressives club to da hellish pit of d saTANist leaves a lot of heartache 4 me hence I've resolved to force u back to our fold.
Ppl say u collect money while some said u were offered protection (whatever dat means) to move wit d saTANists, buh I still believe u're been misguided.

So Who ever really wants Barcanista to return to da Progressives (APC) shld click "Like" 4 signature.

Who ever wishes Barcanista to remain wit dem Devils saTANists (PDP) shld click d "Share" button.

cool
The way Barcanista saw d light,dats how many Nigerians are seeing d truth,thank God d election was postponed,before we could see d truth thru Apc propaganda!

10 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Here2BustnScrew: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
I have never said this to a fellow progressive,but Op,I think you are very very very......
angry

why should it be deleted?

6 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by medamillion(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Even though I do not want protection from anybody, I still respect barcanista as an APCmember. Please close thisthread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Djicemob: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Begging thread grin

5 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by QuotaSystem: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
MichaelSokoto please ask the mods to delete this thread. Your poll so far has shown that your sentiments are not shared. We have other things to focus on like PDP's desperation.

3 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Chiaka(f): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Barcanista No reply because im don tire for una curse! curse!! without making real points.
He is no more in APC, is it too hard to understand??

Oya o! I dey wait, I no say una go start to curse now!! back to sender in advance!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
. . . . . . . . . .bring back wetin? . . . . . . . . . . . .dogs should be allowed to play with dogs . . . . . . . . . .now delete

3 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Chiaka(f): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . .bring back wetin? . . . . . . . . . . . .dogs should be allowed to play with dogs . . . . . . . . . .now delete

.....and Spiders should be allowed to play with Spiders!!!

2 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by StunningCEO: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
let us contribute money to protect him n he go cum back....... grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by major466(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
No doubt the exit of Barcanista from APC to GEJ has caused serious Pain and Anguish to APC e minions grin Though they won't admit it.
Am really very sorry for them at this time.

Mods, Pls we need this thread on FP to hear what others have to say. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by ayindejimmy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
sherrylo:

THIRDED
Fouthed! What did i just typed?

1 Like

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Chiaka(f): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You guys should stop spamming the forum with all these barcanista threads. He should go wherever he wants. Have he even collected his PVC? I am personally happy he came out clean and left, Better than having moles around. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Typical APC, curse curse people. Any curse we return back to sender!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by PhockPhockMan: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
angry

Are you telling me you're not writing this with tears in your eyes?

;gringringringrin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Patewo: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
What is the meaning of this thread? Why not let this being (alatenuje poster aka 'I need Protection') be? He has decided to go and be eating cow dung, is that any of your business? Or you have legartine that you can inject him with to restore him back to his senses

Aja to ba soonu, ko ni gbo feere olode e.

Delete this silly thread.

2 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by ManMountain(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Dear Barcanista,

cool
abeg no dey open this kind thread.
#ridiculous
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by PhockPhockMan: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
MichaelSokoto, I know you've seen light like barcanista, stop pretending. Please don't delete this beautiful thread, instead modify it to I QUIT APC.

we're waiting.

7 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by PhockPhockMan: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
MichaelSokoto please ask the mods to delete this thread. Your poll so far has shown that your sentiments are not shared. We have other things to focus on like PDP's desperation.
If you don't like the thread, comot na.

5 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by PhockPhockMan: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
major466:
No doubt the exit of Barcanista from APC to GEJ has caused serious Pain and Anguish to APC e minions grin Though they won't admit it.
Am really very sorry for them at this time.

Mods, Pls we need this thread on FP to hear what others have to say. smiley
SECONDED.

5 Likes

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by ziccoit: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Speak for yourself. His exit is good riddance to bad rubbish. There is no space for people without principle, ideology, values or conscience within our fold.

When a cancer self-diagnoses and expels itself, the body should rejoice at the exit of an internal destroyer.

May God augment your wisdom. A known enemy is a billionth times better than a fake friend.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friends!friends!friends!are They Really Necessary? / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi Muonagor. / Nairaland Having Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.