Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,728 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista (4701 Views)

Nairalanders Signatures Now Displayed Under Their Posts?? / Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours / I Just Clocked 10,000 Likes On Nairaland (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by ozoigbondu: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Another thread for gospel of lamentaion according to APC e minions .Barca don port be that he has seen the light no amount of bucket of tears will bring him back
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by PhockPhockMan: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Please kindly move this thread away from politics section. It has nothing to do with politics. There are more important issues to be discussed.

Thanks!
Somebody tie you rope here?

1 Like

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
See Pain-ment o o. So, because he's supporting APC, he no longer have mind of his own?
Please get a life.
My brother, you sef de see am o
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Somebody tie you rope here?
stop disturbing my mentions.
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Here2BustnScrew: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
eh ya..
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by Bloodydemon: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:

Do you need phockphockman dickkk too grin

Well no one forks you like i do grin
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by PhockPhockMan: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
Abeg go sleep.
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

MichaelSokoto, I know you've seen light like barcanista, stop pretending. Please don't delete this beautiful thread, instead modify it to I QUIT APC.

we're waiting.
I laff u in mandarin
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
major466:
The Op is currently getting the Barca treatment just because of his honest opinion.
This is the perfect opportunity to Know thy friends and thy foes @Op. By their comments, you shall know them.
Maybe!
Am ready to stick wit GMB till d end no matter wat happens, dat's d spirit of a true supporter.
Good evenin
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
customized13:
See begging, APC have sent someone to apologize grin
Dream on!
When u guyz were attackin Barcanista left, right, back, center, he was a bad pesin then abi?
Hypocracy @ its peak!
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
arewafederation:

See this goat talking about "office"....Lmao! cheesy

Who would employ a lunatic like you? undecided

Heeheehee grin
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
@OP I so appreciate you and and thread. I have to assure you that I'm 100% committed to changing Nigeria for the better. Though a pro-PDP I see you guys on the other side as partners in struggle despite not being on the same side of the divide.
As for the insults on my person,I see all the insults and name-calling, I accept them in good faith as it is part of the price I have to pay. The prospect of changing Nigeria which I believe can be achieved within the Jonathan led PDP is what I stand for. Thank You and God bless
Ok!

Buh warn those two-bit minions of urs cos I knw wareva u've become, YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE THEM, unless am very wrong.
Gnite cool
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
ekmaxop:
Buy 30,000mAh power banks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport companies.
WHAAAAAAT!

4 my Thread? angry

Bia nna, pack ya market go one corner dia osiso! angry

Hw much u don sell already?
Aya gimme my cut grin
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by ekmaxop: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

WHAAAAAAT!

4 my Thread? angry

Hw much u don sell already?
Aya gimme my cut grin
Plenty oooo, you sef try buy your own
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by agabaI23(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Speak for yourself. His exit is good riddance to bad rubbish. There is no space for people without principle, ideology, values or conscience within our fold.

When a cancer self-diagnoses and expels itself, the body should rejoice at the exit of an internal destroyer.
And you celebrated the decamping of PDP people to APC?

You are supporting Buhari who has been jumping from Party to Party in search of Aso Rock?

Hipocrisy?
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by 3kay945(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Dear Barcanista,

Ur exit 4rm d Progressives club to da hellish pit of d saTANist leaves a lot of heartache 4 me hence I've resolved to force u back to our fold.
Ppl say u collect money while some said u were offered protection (whatever dat means) to move wit d saTANists, buh I still believe u're been misguided.

So Who ever really wants Barcanista to return to da Progressives (APC) shld click "Like" 4 signature.

Who ever wishes Barcanista to remain wit dem Devils saTANists (PDP) shld click d "Share" button.

cool

Who the helll is barcanistta? Is he a barca fan?
Well, I don't think he will be missed.
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by nitrogen(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Dear Barcanista,

Ur exit 4rm d Progressives club to da hellish pit of d saTANist leaves a lot of heartache 4 me hence I've resolved to force u back to our fold.
Ppl say u collect money while some said u were offered protection (whatever dat means) to move wit d saTANists, buh I still believe u're been misguided.

So Who ever really wants Barcanista to return to da Progressives (APC) shld click "Like" 4 signature.

Who ever wishes Barcanista to remain wit dem Devils saTANists (PDP) shld click d "Share" button.

cool

Let him rot in the devil's den! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by major466(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
See how it's paining them that they lost a member.
See insult here and there. MUMU PEOPLE.
I tell you. grin
Re: 25 "Likes" Signatures To Bringbackbarcanista by SweetyZinta(f): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2015
orimsamsam:
[quote author=barcanista post=31113279 [/quote
where did u want to bring him back 2? Has he bn kidnapped too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Young Man Who Raped A Chicken To Death In Ondo State / I Regret Bringing My Wife To Uk / Nairaland Having Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.