Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) (46968 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Lol

My dear, this one no sweet na.Na to cut small copper from clothe hangershangers.Bend it to make the U shape. With your hands, stretch the rubber band with the bent copper, aim at that RED NECK and FIREEEEE! !! Don't forget to cover one of ya eye so you can see the target correctly, as them lay down for wall dey do press up with that ugly neck moving like 404'S on heat.

But e, if by mistake na for own body the thing land cry cry cry.Na dat time you go remember say your mama dey find you since morning.

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Babyboy1986(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Yea
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2015
gou
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Chadso(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Dose days
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by ola4ola(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2015
This was my PES and FIFA back then.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Rapsainot(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin wow!!! De-luckiesta
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by yellowsun: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2015
i almost missed my [size=18pt]COMMON ENTRANCE[/size] exams because of this game

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by wangdu: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2015
whats the game called?
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by jeje123(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2015
Best of socker!
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2015
Oh Lord! I remember the good old days grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2015
That pitch sef is even too small. The whole of my grand dad's sitting room(which had just one chair) was our pitch grin We sometimes use the balcony also.

Thank God I had a childhood before technology took over cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Shiifi(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2015
wowwww dis lovely mehn...infact dis wat mak me love football so much nd beter still

sai buhari
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by mideay(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2015
smileyI also play dat soccer haaaa back in does days....
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Firefire(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2015
tongue
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by elantraceey(f): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2015
I always played it then but the first time I won my friend I made sure he carried me on his back around for almost an hour because he always bragged I'll never beat him grin grin grin
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by biGPoppaSays(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2015
I remember the good old days...I
it was really fun... mehn it's popping into me head now
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Livinusc(m): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2015
I always won,even now am expert in Play Station 2.gringrin
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by ochejoseph(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2015
Ooh my God!

Nostalgic feelings

God Bless Nigeria,we are simply indescribable!
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by IYANGBALI: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2015
chimoskyg:
I won trophies sef
picture or adonbelieve it
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Judeoxide(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2015
Mehn I sometimes don't even eat just to play that stuff the funny thing is how the grown ups some times come to watch us play for trophies... My best canter guilder cos of how it look when you make one you captain lol grin
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by christopher123(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2015
IN MY DAYS IT WAS A LEAGUE MATCH AND IT WAS SERIOUS

TABLE SOCCER

THE BEST PLAYERS ARE STAR CORK AND USE BIC COVER

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by sochima1989(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I never played that.
Yeah...not ladies game

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by sagewonders(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2015
full time
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by akatonero(m): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2015
I enjoy am die grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Koolking(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2015
...if the goal posts were not St. Leo's sugar packs, the game isn't the real deal
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by julioralph(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2015
Table soccer, o boy fond memories.

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by aminho(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2015
I even bot players that time Luis Figo for 100 naira
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2015
Hisss... I posted that photo first. Useless Mods.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by PassingShot(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2015
It's called table soccer.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by justmenoni: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2015
Played it but lost interest when my uncle beat the hell out of us for playing it and in his opinion we aint or we aint gonna be cool/Behind/posh grin grin grin kids by doing so...now dat i have got more than 2 ps sef i haven't had the time to switch them on for over 2 years...dis life though...there is truly time for everything grin grin grin grin grin and Op who knows whether na dis our game dos oyinbo steal come modernize into various online and platform soccer fun games.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by alphaconde(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2015
We hold this game strong when my mates wey dem papa get money hold dem sega and ps1 strong. Everybody must find were they belong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband / My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.