Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) (46983 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by lanrecious(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2015
hmmm; I was an addict back then; wow wonderful memories coming back sef
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by watnext: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2015
i played dis game taya if my mum cal me i no dey ans... ;Di played dis game taya if my mum cal me i no dey ans...

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Equiano: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2015
@op I was a prof in table soccer. Use bic biro cover as d boot, candle wax to fill the cork covers to b fit, cassette tape roller as the ball, louis suager pack as d goal post. I will play it this nx inside my house. Op tnx for d reminder.

5 Likes

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by furetin20: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2015
I miss those good old days.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by felsunseg(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2015
we use an empty robb tin as the captain, while the remaining player are bottle cap flattened @ the top with a stone, so as to allow it move faster and smoother.

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by tolu4you: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2015
those indomie generation don miss a lot grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Wyse1: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
yes i did
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by joanana(f): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
hahahahaha!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I played with different colourful calendar numbers grin grin grin. Chai technology don spoil everything...

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by AdesinaOlajide(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2015
I played the living day light out of this game.My parents always threw away my canters then but I kept gathering more.I played it to the extent that my fingers ache often.good old days!
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by AdesinaOlajide(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2015
I played the living day light out of this game.My parents always threw away my canters then but I kept gathering more.I played it to the extent that my fingers ached often.good old days!

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by 0b1nna: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2015
chimoskyg:
I won trophies sef

Chimosky na lie. "You be like Naija, you no dey reach finals" *in Olamide's voice*
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by zimoni(f): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2015
I played the game in late 80s and early 90s with my brothers and friends.

Good old days.

How can I forget Ilare? How can I forget Ile-Ife?

Thank God I'm still alive.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by MNDY(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2015
OP, una no sabi do goal-keeper fa! There was a way we made the goal-keepers then by hitting some crown corks flat round and then folding some of them into two to fix to hold the rest flat round ones!

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by frisky2good(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2015
Na ten-ten and suwey girls dey play dat time.

EroticAngelina:
I never played that.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Raypawer(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2015
coll played it may times
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by drey08(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2015
I rocked it also until Playstation and Xbox came
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Bitojoe(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2015
My button is my ball then.I remember many time my mum want to wash my cloth,this is time she will asked me, where is your Button.

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Godsonohaeri: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2015
greatdeal1408:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i remembered ... chai!!!
i used to beat my friends like ..... Monaco beat Arsenal cool

I play am die! #tableSoccer complete childhood
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by html14java(f): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2015
I improvised swam bottle covers for bottle tops.
They were too good... best 11
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by jerrymej(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2015
Make I hear say I no play the game!
Game wey I play till the extent I don't even care for food sometimes (most especially when am leading).
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by lantres000(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Them no wear these ones Jersey
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2015
Jerrygotswagg:
This was one of my best game I love playing whenever I come back from school... I love this game so much. How many of you played this game while you were young if you didn't I guess you didn't have enough fun in childhood days ...
TABLE SOCCER!
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Gbemini(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Never again will I remember thus kind of game.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Rick9(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2015
Ah mehn good old days how I loved this soccer, me and my friends can play this game from morning till night, the way we apply passion to the game eh as if the winner gonna be paid in Dollar$ mehn I missed my childhood anyway.

I pity some kids in this generation

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2015
OP your head is correct, I played this game to th extent that I forgot taking my lunch. This game is called Table Soccer. The players are soft drink or beer bottle covers (canters) beaten with stone at the top to get balance and the ball is always shirt- button.

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by bennyzer(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2015
I played it. It was the best game then. After dat Saudi 89, we began giving them nos and names like Adepoju, Ohehe etc. It was rili fun.
My fada beat tire. Can't forget those days.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by bennyzer(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2015
I played it. It was the best game then. After dat Saudi 89, we began giving them nos and names like Adepoju, Ohehe etc. It was rili fun.
My fada beat me tire. Can't forget those days.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Chigold101(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I never played that.
not for girls then.

I enjoyed it so much
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Aystarz: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Yea, the good old days when life in naija was so much better.

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by alotofgrace(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2015
Haywhymido:
all of una don dey shout, i remember trashing my frd, no one as come out to say dem trash am, na wa o. well, me na d paper type i played. Dat u will use pen case to blow d ball.

choi... so na since small pikin u Don dey snif the thing

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by inme: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2015
In my time, we call it FLOOR SOCCER, because we played smooth floor.

@Op you kno even arrange the sugar carton well sef, and the coke bottles, no name for their back.

Oh good old days, we even played floor soccer inside the class room during break.

Person don use style old ohhh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband / You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.