Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) (46982 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Eberex(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ninilowo:
At ojuwoye and challenge at Mushin back den, we ll organise league, tournaments and so on. I remember I won one of those tourneys and went home with 1K and a trophy. Meeeenn!!!! Gone were the days.

LIE LIE!!!! AH!! You be oga for lie o! Dd you say 1K? 1k for which year? abegi jare! who you wan jonce!
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by ireke(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lovely game. We played immediately after Nigeria won the nation's cup in 1980 and had all the names in our heads.
I've not seen anybody mention
1. the special skills you need to use when opening drinks so that the cork can be as unscathed as possible.
2. It's a free kick When you hit an opponent's player and it falls and lies on its back
3. It's a foul if your player covers the ball (completely).
4 it's a penalty if player in #2 falls into box 18 or if #3 happens inside box 18.

2 Likes

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by divinepips(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I never played that.

Oga make we try nah
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by gambudu: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
looks for coin,place it on the canter,gets a stone,hit the coin on the canter,removes a button from my school uniform,tear the middle page of my note book makes a paper post.finally looks for a well cemented ground,turns it to a field,then the game starts

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Eberex(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
gambudu:
looks for coin,place it on the canter,gets a stone,hit the coin on the canter,removes a button from my school uniform,tear the middle page of my note book makes a paper post.finally looks for a well cemented ground,turns it to a field,then the game starts
what of stolen chalk from your school or a white stone to draw the field?
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Olaone1: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
I did
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by tabaski: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
omoooo i play dis game die,even in d nite
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by jjparagon(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
I had my firrsth eleven, wid dia numbers boldly pasted on them, after each game i wud carefuly pack my firsth eleven insyd a black nylon n carefuly put it at d back of d fridge in d kitchen... Childhood was fun.. Ah still join my younger ones wen i'm around..
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by lovely17(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
loomer:
omo that year i de use germany
bros calm down na Germany for cantas table soccer?? I fear o
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by linusbnn(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Tolexander:
Table soccer

E belike na d same area we dey!!! Table soccer grin grin
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by deebrain(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Me and my bro feasted on this...

Empty rub cans really suffered in our hands...........

Kai.

This indomie generation is just too boring.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by JOREVA: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
table soccer
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Stbottle(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
adeitoro:
I can skip meals because of that game.

I even have first eleven team.

Trashing my friends back then as if tomorrow no dey.

Good old days

na lie oooo.....na flog dem dey flog u oooo....u dey always cry go house
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by windowxp5(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jerrygotswagg:
This was one of my best game I love playing whenever I come back from school... I love this game so much. How many of you played this game while you were young if you didn't I guess you didn't have enough fun in childhood days ...

this fellow is on point.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by wtfCode: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
hehehe...good ol' days.
Goal post are made 4rm empty sugar packs.
I played dat sh*t really well.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by shegsrules(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
I played also the one with paper been cut open and folded a bit with paper squeezed round and we use biro tube to blow air and score.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by RAO1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
very ! very! ......we used wrappers from cigarette boxes to wrap incandescent bulbs as our trophy.... used d layers of d bottle covers round d covers, to balance ....omo, my kneels suffer 4 dis.... names on papers n past on d covers
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by GoldStandard: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mehnnn...na knorr maggi wrapper i been dey use do ball o.
E get 1 year wey pepsi use real players - beckham,nedved,r.carlos, ronaldo delima pictures on cantas. My cantas team that year been get swag die!
I stop to play the game after my js3 holz.
Good old days.... *smiles*
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Hrmkingceo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
lol..Played it like...
We use to use The round stuff in the Music cassette as ball
it was fun...
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by papa007: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
I played this a whole lot, man you went way back to dig this up
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by nedupel(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
abatically:

Na, this was no longer in vogue in 95/96. This game was popular in the late 80's and early 90's.
I still play am then
U well civilization quick reach ur area good for you
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by Dannidom(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Luizkid:

did u say Rooney
Oga check the game in the pix again
my broda i swear u no play this game fa. If nt u for don understand me.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by cacali(f): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jerrygotswagg:
This was one of my best game I love playing whenever I come back from school... I love this game so much. How many of you played this game while you were young if you didn't I guess you didn't have enough fun in childhood days ...
Ahh!!! Table soccer. Never really understood it, maybe because I was a girl, but my brothers played it die!!! The good old days. My childhood was definitely awesome!
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by yusuf2(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
How can i ever 4get, our center table turned to "theater of dreams" when daddy and mommy where not around. grin that was b4 plays station though.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by 9iceClick: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
dolphinheart:

Those days where the best. Rich kids where always envious of poor street guys and the bonds that developed due to table soccer.
if there's a second chance & choice, i'd love to come back to this world again, but in the 90s cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by goddeyoau: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
I too play am. Through out my secondary school days na em I play am.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by loomer: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
lovely17:
bros calm down na Germany for cantas table soccer?? I fear o

Yes na, for competition
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by nonjebose(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
My STAR bottle cover was Brazil, Trophy was Germany. I was Abiola babes when it came to nigerian clubsides. We played on virtually all surfaces
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by geeworld1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I never played that.
no offense, but ur childhood really suck
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by nonjebose(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dannidom:
my broda i swear u no play this game fa. If nt u for don understand me.
. He did not. My first knowledge of soccer was practised on table soccer. I believe if the whites had this, they would have adopted this instead of their own version.
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by nonjebose(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hrmkingceo:
lol..Played it like...
We use to use The round stuff in the Music cassette as ball
it was fun...
We used wrapping foil to make ball
Re: If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) by nonjebose(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
wtfCode:
hehehe...good ol' days.
Goal post are made 4rm empty sugar packs.
I played dat sh*t really well.
Our goal posts were made from mosquitoe nets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband / You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.