Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

PROTEST AGAINST Buhari.how Sincere? (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PROTEST AGAINST Buhari.how Sincere? (video) (530 Views)

If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROTEST AGAINST Buhari.how Sincere? (video) by adebayoggt(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL-gZHOCPRM

Below is the comment below the video pane:

Published on Feb 26, 2015some Nigerians where outside Chatham House protesting against the General. Many of the Nigerians interviewed could not explain why they were protesting against Buhari, but it could be recalled that Femi Fani-Kayode was accused of paying some Nigerians in the UK to protest against Buhari.

Many of the Nigerians interviewed could not explain why they were protesting against Buhari, some said they were supporting their president, Goodluck Jonathan, others said they don't know what they were doing there, adding that they were told about the protest and decided to join.
Re: PROTEST AGAINST Buhari.how Sincere? (video) by WukedP(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
only an Erat will believe all this, this protest was organized by
APC For APC to gain more sympathy from the masses, I came
for a mission n latter when interviewed I said I didn't know
why I was there, only kids with pampers will believe all them
lies n propaganda, it took em 8 good days to sit n plan all this
crap, that's why they quickly came to the press n reported it,
if I was the one planning all this n it was leaked I would
rather not go ahead n do it to prove my critics wrong.. #SMH
so it was stage managed by the APC, all in a bid to make GEJ
look silly to the world
APC ur lies are too much....
Re: PROTEST AGAINST Buhari.how Sincere? (video) by SweetJoystick(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Video shows they were obviously paid. How will one be able to state why he or she is part of a protest?
Re: PROTEST AGAINST Buhari.how Sincere? (video) by abacus(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
WukedP:
only an Erat will believe all this, this protest was organized by
APC For APC to gain more sympathy from the masses, I came
for a mission n latter when interviewed I said I didn't know
why I was there, only kids with pampers will believe all them
lies n propaganda, it took em 8 good days to sit n plan all this
crap, that's why they quickly came to the press n reported it,
if I was the one planning all this n it was leaked I would
rather not go ahead n do it to prove my critics wrong.. #SMH
so it was stage managed by the APC, all in a bid to make GEJ
look silly to the world
APC ur lies are too much....

wao! you need to grow.. FaniKayode and Okupe should be your mentor!!

(1) (Reply)

Why APC Was Against One Billion Dollars {B1$} Meant For Acquiring Weapons? / Facts About Nigeria's Economy In The Past Six Years / Photo: Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Short Trip To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.