Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) (1143 Views)

Ajimobi Demands Apology From Schools That Protested Against His Education Policy / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by lawbabs: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by lawbabs: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is so sad that Jonathan and his clueless gang have exported their nonsense and lack of shame to the global community...

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
They don't even know what they're there for! stupid youths doing more harm to the country's name.
Chai, PDP don finish this country.
Na olosho/broke ass guys go the protest.
the body odour thing grin grin grin grin
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by juman(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
It appears they were paid demonstrators.
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by lawbabs: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
juman:
It appears they were paid demonstrators.

You don't need any investigator to confirm that. They were obviously mobilized with money...
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by WukedP(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
only an Erat will believe all this, this protest was organized by
APC For APC to gain more sympathy from the masses, I came
for a mission n latter when interviewed I said I didn't know
why I was there, only kids with pampers will believe all them
lies n propaganda, it took em 8 good days to sit n plan all this
crap, that's why they quickly came to the press n reported it,
if I was the one planning all this n it was leaked I would
rather not go ahead n do it to prove my critics wrong.. #SMH
so it was stage managed by the APC, all in a bid to make GEJ look silly to the world
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by lawbabs: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
WukedP:
only an Erat will believe all this, this protest was organized by
APC For APC to gain more sympathy from the masses, I came
for a mission n latter when interviewed I said I didn't know
why I was there, only kids with pampers will believe all them
lies n propaganda, it took em 8 good days to sit n plan all this
crap, that's why they quickly came to the press n reported it,
if I was the one planning all this n it was leaked I would
rather not go ahead n do it to prove my critics wrong.. #SMH
so it was stage managed by the APC, all in a bid to make GEJ look silly to the world

I personally don't expect you to see it differently...
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by psucc(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
You mean that those wearing those crested vests and carrying placards with varied inscriptions didn't know even the meaning of what they carrying and putting?

How well do we reason.
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by juman(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
lawbabs:

You don't need any investigator to confirm that. They were obviously mobilized with money...

You are right.
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by A7(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
One idio.t was asked:

Where are you from in Nigeria?
Ans: Yoruba

Why are you here?
Ans: I came to you know, support.

Support who?
Ans: silent

Why are you supporting jonathan?
Ans: I don't know

You don't know? So why are you against Buhari?
Ans: no no no am not against anyone

Then why are you here for this demonstration?
Ans: I don't really know.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by lawbabs: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don't know why Jonathan and his guys are so uninterested in giving Nigeria a facelift. Dem no just dey try... At least, dem for try limit their regular show of shame to Nigeria...
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by lawbabs: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
A7:
One idiot was asked:

Where are you from in Nigeria?
Ans: Yoruba

Why are you here?
Ans: I came to you know, support.

Support who?
Ans: silent

Why are you supporting jonathan?
Ans: I don't know

You don't know? So why are you against Buhari?
Ans: no no no am not against anyone

Then why are you here for this demonstration?
Ans: I don't really know.

It's a bad matter. My heart bleeds for this country. The girl sounds like a Zimbabwean. She is not even Nigerian (that I am sure of). They just rented very hungry and quid hungry niggEz!
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by tobtap: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
smh...sheer cluelessness
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by tobtap: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
frontpage please....pdp is destroying this country
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by Igwe9(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why are APC like this, why would they stage something like this?
Very bad for them, with time, the whole truth will come out, you can't hide the truth forever.

If is was PDP, they would have used their own reporter, get the knowledgeable ones amongst them interviewed.

As for this rubbish, I am 100% sure it's from APC as they have the whole things planned out but watch out for the part two of this movie.
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by lawbabs: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don't expect to see this on front page any moment soon. As long as it is not Jonathan visiting everywhere and every church, it will take a long time to see it on FP.
Re: Those Who Protested Against GMB At Chatham House Didnt Even Know Why (VIDEO) by lawbabs: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
see an evidence that they were paid. The interviewed girl mobilized them from Manchester. listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q&feature=player_embedded

(1) (Reply)

Front Page Of A Nigerian National Daily From 1984 / Tinubu's Massive Looting Of Lagos Uncovered / initialize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.