Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia (1207 Views)

Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State / Renouncing My Christian Faith / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Zolar4ever(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sometimes you just can’t help but love Nigeria because of some of the rights we enjoy – like the freedom to practice any religion as that may not be the case in some other countries – And according to Dailymail, an Islamic court in Saudi Arabia has sentenced a man to death for renouncing his Muslim faith and posting a video on a social media site which shows him ripping up the Koran before hitting it with his shoe.

In the video posted on social media site Keek by the man, he was allegedly seen ripping up the Koran and hitting it with a shoe.

The man has now been sentenced to death for denouncing his Muslim faith and ‘various other acts of blasphemy.’

According to a source who was in the General Court:

‘In the video he cursed God, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his daughter Fatimah and ripped a copy of the Holy Qur’an and hit it with a shoe.

‘The death sentence was issued after his apostasy was proven,’

Saudi Arabia follows a strict school of Islam and gives the clergy control over its justice system and executions in Saudi Arabia are usually carried out by public beheading.

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by zyzxx(m): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm God will av mercy

The bible as said it all
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by parisbookaddict(f): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Islam is sickening. Empiree 9jaforlife mrolai. . ur people saudi are following the commands of the pedophile Mohammed. .yes or nah

The man has the idea ..He tore the quran ... he knows it's nonsense. . Unfortunately he does not know that YHWH is not Allah. .

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by psucc(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
And that's the religion Buhari and Book Haram want to establish in Nigeria.

God forbid.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
But, somebody can renounce christian for islam & nobody will question him/her. Do u think dis islam is truely a religion

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by hungryboy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
if i had a mouth i'll talk
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Zolar4ever(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
hungryboy:
if i had a mouth i'll talk
y can't Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ talk, hungryman
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by elderhimself(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pls tell all these islamists that islam is not by force oh... Is this what we call a peaceful religion?

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by udatso: 7:16am On Feb 27, 2015
Could you all be this stupid that none of you you would at least give the KSA a benefit of doubt to ask for the source.....
Let's assume this thistory is true. Are you guys telling me a Saudi citizen in this unverified news didn't only apostate but tore the passages of the quran and insulted his messenger (saw).....
Isn't he aware of the law? Is he stupid enough to commit such crime on Saudi soil. ? If this story is true, then he is one of the biggest fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by yahx(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Come yah who are heavy laden and I will give you rest
Why should you be afraid of the one who will kill the body and not the soul
We are persecuted for christ
And for christ we shall die
The lord is our strength
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Weah96: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2015
He's a dead man walking. I think he was killed yesterday.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Rendezvou: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
udatso:
Could you all be this stupid that none of you you would at least give the KSA a benefit of doubt to ask for the source.....
Let's assume this thistory is true. Are you guys telling me a Saudi citizen in this unverified news didn't only apostate but tore the passages of the quran and insulted his messenger (saw).....
Isn't he aware of the law? Is he stupid enough to commit such crime on Saudi soil. ? If this story is true, then he is one of the biggest fool.

The news is everywhere online already. Most of my muslim friends and relatives are peace loving and they say there is no compulsion in religion. I am left to wonder who the true muslims are between these Arabians from where Muhammad came from and the Nigerians who embraced the religion.

Another man, Badawi is to take 1000 lashes for criticizing Saudi's religion establishment.What we hear about Islam is different from what we see everyday.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Empiree: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rendezvou:

The news is everywhere online already. Most of my muslim friends and relatives are peace loving and they say there is no compulsion in religion. I am left to wonder who the true muslims are between these Arabians from where Muhammad came from and the Nigerians who embraced the religion.
Just that i suspect those websites. Many of the reports came from suspicious entities: Western and Israeli papers.

Besides, if it's true, that's Saudi problem unless you can show me from Qur'an where "death for apostate" is commissioned. It's that simple buddy.

I do not see any report about this on Saudi website though
http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by tartar9(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Very good
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by johnydon22(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
tartar9:
Very good

What? killing a man for denouncing a shitty belief is very good? Do you even hear yourself? are you well at all?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Empiree: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
johnydon22:

What? killing a man for denouncing a shitty belief is very good? Do you even hear yourself? are you well at all?
lol, he's only seeking attention grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by johnydon22(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
Empiree:
lol, he's only seeking attention grin

Ok to be honest it got me disgusted to see a human say such when a fellow human was killed because of belief.. embarassed
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by udatso: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rendezvou:

Another man, Badawi is to take 1000 lashes for criticizing Saudi's religion establishment.What we hear about Islam is different from what we see everyday.
Any news that has to do with defaming Islam makes headline everywhere whether it's true or false. It's usually after thorough research we find the falsehood in such news and in most cases the media wouldn't do anything to correct the falsehood they have spread with the same enthusiasm they passed such wrong info
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
@ YourMain, in response to ya comment on hijab cos I can't post in islam section. Hijab is used by muslims in d wrong way, in ilorin where I schooled, al hikma babes don't wear anytin under. Dey use hijab to go to princess club along pipeline road in ilorin. D latest trend also in nigeria is d use of hijab by boko haram using kids to commit suicide. And also babes wif hijab, know how to do "quickie" according to empirical studies cos deh fail to wear somtin under. D bad side of hijab is far more dan d "good" of it. #salaam
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Ifeann(f): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
tartar9:
Very good

U are a devout Muslim. . u support for the murder of apostates just like ur prophet. .

evil human
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
@ YourMain, in response to ya comment on hijab cos I can't post in islam section. Hijab is used by muslims in d wrong way, in ilorin where I schooled, al hikma babes don't wear anytin under. Dey use hijab to go to princess club along pipeline road in ilorin. D latest trend also in nigeria is d use of hijab by boko haram using kids to commit suicide. And also babes wif hijab, know how to do "quickie" according to empirical studies cos deh fail to wear somtin under. D bad side of hijab is far more dan d "good" of it. #salaam

Again the hijab is not only the cover. Those people using it for bad aren't being modest in their hearts so its basically useless. When you wear hijab you're to have a modest heart as well as appearance.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia by Zither(m): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2015
tartar, I have no doubt in my mind you're a bloodthirsty bigot whose hands are soiled with the blood of innocents. Shame on a rotten you.

(1) (Reply)

Some Biblical Wisdom For Blissful And Enduring Marriage / Legend Of Faith: Benson Idahosa / Catholic Priest Allegedly Raise Dead Man To Life In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.