Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? (2109 Views)

Ladies What Are The Names Of Guys Who Are Heart Breakers And You Will Never Date / " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside / Tips To Get Through Valentine's Day If You Are Heart Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by chimerase2: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:

Nl guys can be frustrating.

Don't mind me cheesy
undecided
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bosville:
Guys ain't gud at faking tinz..
wao yet another baseless defence.

are you saying calmness and maturity ladies display is another form of pretence?

pls
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by akinsadeez(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
Op, every human being is born with a sense of ego, a mild narcissistic personality that under lays their true characters

This trait is expressed more in the male gender.
Any opposition to this innate masked trait, fuels up a kind of angry, repulsive reaction

When a guy's hearts is broken by a lady, it in some way deflates their ego and threatens that masked narcissistic trait
This leads to a combined feeling of sadness and anger which is exhibited by the rants and mouth trashing.

Guys feel ladies have no right to break their heart so when they do, they tend to bad mouth them.

Reading this felt like I was reading a page in a psychology textbook undecided
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by RottenTomato: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:
That's because men are emotionally weak when it comes to facing rejections or heartbreaks. They tend to be aggressive and bitter.
Some even behave childish.

Note: Some will still bash me for this but I won't take poo from anyone.

Be warned!!!
Shut up there!!! What do u know?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
RottenTomato:

Shut up there!!! What do u know?
and you are.................
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Cos some men are just babies. Yup, babies with weak egos.
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by yemicoal(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
The only reason I will bash her is if she didn't allow me see the honeypot angry angry
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by chimerase2: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:

have I frustratd u before
Or have u seen m been frustrated angry
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by akinsadeez(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Research and findings have shown that an average female hater has a sad story to tell. He must have one point in time be rejected, dumped, magg-ad or denied of sex. However, many of them transfer their aggression to you especially when you are advocating for the ladies

It can be so annoying when ladies reject us but do we have to vent our anger on them by mouth thrashing them ?

What's your take on this ?

....and tosyn creates a thread that the ladies are in agreement with.... grin

Seriously though, I feel this applies to both sexes but it is even prevalent on the side of the ladies. Tosyn, have you seen a scorned or jilted lady before? To her, men are worse than dogs. You know they say 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'.
It is natural for a rejected or jilted person to develop a feeling of antipathy towards the opposite sex and this is expressed by bad mouthing them. For most people, the badmouthing is a way of 'grieving'. The venting gives them a temporary feeling of vindication. You can even say that it is therapeutic.
However the badmouthing itself is only a facade of their ambivalence because the same guys who are badmouthing ladies, let them just see a pretty lady who shows them a bit of attention and they start prancing around like dogs in heat.

To put it in simple English: it is normal for a jilted person to badmouth the opposite sex as it is a form of venting but these same people are usually the first to plunge into relationships again.
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
chimerase2:
have I frustratd u before
Or have u seen m been frustrated angry
oh i see.

actually you are now
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by chimerase2: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:

oh i see.

actually you are now
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
chimerase2:
undecided undecided undecided
what!!!
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by chimerase2: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:

what!!!
u r provoking the man of God undecided
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by jackpot(f): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Does that include MrCork? cheesy
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by cutieepearl(f): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:

Nl guys can be frustrating.

Don't mind me cheesy
yea,u dnt nid to tell me dat buh yhu ar right anyway
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
cutieepearl:

yea,u dnt nid to tell me dat buh yhu ar right anyway
okay .

thanks
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:
That's because men are emotionally weak when it comes to facing rejections or heartbreaks. They tend to be aggressive and bitter.
Some even behave childish.

Note: Some will still bash me for this but I won't take poo from anyone.

Be warned!!!

So real but not all men are matured to handle heartbreaks.
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by Bog12: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
you can break ma heart anytime
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by MrCork: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
jackpot:
Does that include MrCork? cheesy

angry
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by MrCork: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Research and findings have shown that an average female hater has a sad story to tell. He must have one point in time be rejected, dumped, magg-ad or denied of sex. However, many of them transfer their aggression to you especially when you are advocating for the ladies

It can be so annoying when ladies reject us but do we have to vent our anger on them by mouth thrashing them ?

angry
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by MrCork: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

..^^^.see this 14yer old drama Queen wit milk teeth wearin bow tie in 2015....

.. bro when did u see any lady reject anybory on nairaland and who told u the females r complainin about bein toasted when they clearly want us to chase them?? (no oofeinse)
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by falconey(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
MrCork:

..^^^.see this 14yer old drama Queen wit milk teeth wearin bow tie in 2015....

.. bro when did u see any lady reject anybory on nairaland and who told u the females r complainin about bein toasted when they clearly want us to chase them?? (no oofeinse)
angry
dude who supply your weed? That person should be arrested
Re: Why Are Heart Broken/rejected Guys Quick To Mouth Thrash Ladies ? by topendo(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
I Would infer pain, grief and a bitter experience may be responsible especially when they didn't set out to hurt, cheat or fool around with these ladies in this subject matter. Just give them time, they'll out grow and outlive it...it tells you that men can be hurt too...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Romanceland Couple / When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?! / Guys And Commitment .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.