Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

(Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter (12924 Views)

A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him / Lamentations From A Buhari Supporter / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by onosprince(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
I watched the video from the protesters at Chatham house and I noticed have seen the picture of the lady interviewing, she was there as a buhari supporter. I believe she was asking their paid APC protesters thats why they all said they dont know, no one is foolish enough not to have even one reason he/she is protested...Busted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

3 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Lordtrillion(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hehehehe. Busted again grin grin grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by onosprince(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fake interview

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2015

8 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by deskossy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC UNA NO DEY TIRE.......chai propaganda everywhere

27 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by onosprince(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mynd44:
This is a video of the interview. Are they the same person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q&feature=youtu.be

Smh

I already watched the video, that is the lady who was asking the girl why is she protesting.

17 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Mynd44: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is the woman who organised the crowd. She was paid to do it and she even said she can do it for anyone

15 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Tonylyte(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol, the funniest thing about apc is that they have this pro-active measures in place...just like the lies told about shekau been caught and totured to name buhari as their sponsor. This janjaweedians and falsehood are like bread and butter. Barcanista u were ones with apc and u knw how they roll, so what do u have to say on this bursted propaganda ***points the mic towards his mouth***

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Niwdog(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thats to tell you the rubbish interview had been written before hand.

Instead of bringing in a neutral body for the interview

Apc they fear jamb questiön ehh

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
onosprince:

I already watched the video, that is the lady who was asking the girl why is she protesting.
The woman whose picture you posted up there did not even show in the video O uploaded guy. Find another lie grin grin

9 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by onosprince(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mynd44:

The woman whose picture you posted up there did not even show in the video O uploaded guy. Find another lie grin grin

Its obvious you didnt watch the video or you are just being bias, she was paid even as a buhari supporter.

21 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by abacus(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
You no get shame OP, atleast you should listen to her. Must you always kill the messager? Why can't pro-GEJ do their interview too?

OP reason like an adult na...

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by maestroferddi: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
I have to say that APC must be biggest joke of the century.

Imagine the inane lady that does not how to hide naked partisanship.

This joke of a reporter left nothing to imagination. She would ask questions and practically was answering them herself!

I was disgusted as this hireling was branding her compatriots as "unkempt and hustlers" in the full glare of the whole world.

Nigeria will survive APC conspiracy.

25 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
We all know that the so-called interview is arrangee. Common sense will tell us that no mercinary will tell the whole world that he was paid to do such a job. I have no doubt in my mind that both the interviewer and the interviewee are themselves mercinaries.

*I may be wrong tho*

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Mynd44: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
onosprince:

Its obvious you didnt watch the video or you are just being bias, she was paid even as a buhari supporter.
Watch the video I posted.
Then look at the picture you posted.
Are they the same person?

3 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by NobleAky(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Once more expect nothing but lies from a party whose chief-spokesman goes by name LIAR!!!

15 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yes!..halleluya!!..shame!..real busted!!..GeJ till 2019!

15 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Seun(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mynd44:
This is a video of the interview. Are they the same person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q&feature=youtu.be

Smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q
That's a different interview.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by onosprince(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
abacus:
You no get shame OP, atleast you should listen to her. Must you always kill the messager? Why can't pro-GEJ do their interview too?

OP reason like an adult na...

Cheers.

She was paid as well. Simple as that

4 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Did she force words out of the paid PDP protesters
She said what she observed, and the clowns makes it worst for their paymaster by not knowing reason for their silly protest.

8 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by egift(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Video 1: (The paid anti-Buhari protesters who could not explain why they are protesting)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

Video 2: (The lady who organized the gig, tapped with a hidden camera)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q

Niwdog:
Thats to tell you the rubbish interview had been written before hand.

You still don't get it.
1. PDP paid some students to come and protest against Buhari in London.
2. A Buhari supporter went into the anti-Buhari crowd to ask them why the are protesting and they shamefully could not state any good defense.
3. The second video is the lady that organized the protest for PDP being asked some questions without her know it is being recorded.

Try and watch the videos if you have not. PDP will never give her another contract again. Her greed to land another gig exposed her. Shm.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Bloodydemon: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
hahahahahha!!!

Stop laughing bish

Come over here let me insert my dickkk into your pucccy grin

8 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by abacus(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
onosprince:

She was paid as well. Simple as that

Atleast she can defend her reasons..

How do you defend one that was shouting "Umaru Dikko".. Or one that said she is from "Yoruba" et al..?
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
aanumama:
I wonder o! I thought I would hear that those jobless youths protesting against Buhari were APC supporters disguising as PDP protesters. Seems the interviewer got the info that the protesters were paid hence her interview with them.

PDP have been busted!

13 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by onosprince(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
aanumama:
She said what she observed, and the clowns makes it worst for their paymaster by not knowing reason for their silly protest.

Point of correction, APC protesters.

5 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Firefire(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
We all know that the so-called interview is arrangee. Common sense will tell us that no mercinary will tell the whole world that he was paid to do such a job. I have no doubt in my mind that both the interviewer and the interviewee are themselves mercinaries.

*I may be wrong tho*

I am aligned with your submission.

Why is APC like this? Propaganda upon fabrication undecided undecided

God continue to bless Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

God bless Ayodele Fayose

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by pegasusautos: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
I can divorce my wife if she vote APC

14 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Mynd44: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Seun:
That's a different interview.

I expected better

egift:

You still don't get it.
2. A Buhari supporter went into the anti-Buhari crowd to ask them why the are protesting and they shamefully could not state any good defense.
3. The second video is the lady that organized the protest for PDP being asked some questions without her know it is being recorded.
Try and watch the videos if you have not. PDP will never give her another contract again. Her greed to land another gig exposed her. Shm.
Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Bloodydemon: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

7 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:

You still don't get it.

clueless at it's highest peak, no matter how you try to explain, he will never understand.
It's obvious he didn't have enough data to watch the video,
broke guys, that have been programmed to spew rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: (Busted Wit Pic) The Lady Interviewing Is A Buhari Supporter by adioolayi(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
What is busted? The interviewer, though APC supporter did a smart job.....risk her life, went amidst the "acclaimed pro-GEJ" supporters and interview them,...Only to find out that they were all clueless..not knowing the reason they were doing what they were paid to do... grin cheesy

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere / PDP Members Boycott Meeting Organized By Ali Modu Sheriff / Rivers Re-run: Police Panel Recovers N111m From INEC Officials- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.