Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

I’m Irrevocably Committed To Abuja Peace Accord – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Irrevocably Committed To Abuja Peace Accord – Buhari (430 Views)

I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode / Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 / 2015 Election Peace Accord - Wole Soyinka Impressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Irrevocably Committed To Abuja Peace Accord – Buhari by Realdeals(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Progressives Congress Campaign Office has restated candidate Muhammadu Buhari’s commitment to the historic peace accord jointly entered into between him and President Goodluck Jonathan as a means to forestall violence during and after the forthcoming general elections.In a statement released in London, United Kingdom on Thursday and signed by Garba Shehu, Director of Media and Publicity of the campaign, Mr. Buhari is quoted to have said that Nigeria is bigger than any political party or any individual, and that the country’s greatness would outlive any election. “Despite the series of provocations by the PDP, through hate speeches and adverts being broadcast in the media, we call on our supporters all around the country to remain calm but resolute,” Mr. Buhari said.
Mr. Buhari also asked his supporters to ignore any distractions and remain focused on making the democratic process work, encouraging them to ensure that they collect their PVCs before the March 8 deadline fixed by the Independent National Electoral Commission.The statement further emphasised that Nigeria was in a democracy, and that the greatest weapon each citizen has is his or her vote. He called on all his supporters across the country to go out en masse on March 28 and April 11 to cast their ballots.“Your greatest weapon is your vote,” he said. “That is the only way to bring about change, not through violence.”
Re: I’m Irrevocably Committed To Abuja Peace Accord – Buhari by Realdeals(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: I’m Irrevocably Committed To Abuja Peace Accord – Buhari by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Premuim news lipsrsealed or wad eva ya call dem, pls video or I don't believe
Re: I’m Irrevocably Committed To Abuja Peace Accord – Buhari by Jeel: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ok
Re: I’m Irrevocably Committed To Abuja Peace Accord – Buhari by StunningCEO: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
spoken like a great leader..use ur vote n send jonagoat back to Otueke
Re: I’m Irrevocably Committed To Abuja Peace Accord – Buhari by clevvermind(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Are you sure that you will not kill people with your thugs again if you lose? Talk is cheap o.
Re: I’m Irrevocably Committed To Abuja Peace Accord – Buhari by Jaycool18(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
He won't keep his word

1 Like

Re: I’m Irrevocably Committed To Abuja Peace Accord – Buhari by macpetrus(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Truely, politics is a game where trust is not needed, conscience is a sin, just play the game and make sure you are unhurt. Anyone who gets hurt is not your business.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Form / First Solar-wind Hybrid Demonstration Plant Commissioned In Niger / Evil Characters Use Religion And Politics As Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.