Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? (4201 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions / Fat Guys Seeking Slim/sexy Girls | Fat Ladies Seeking Guys W/16 Pacs - Discuss / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
In the past days, all i've been hearing about is the breast pad and buttocks pad but here is something some guys are also waiting for, which is the chest and pacs pad and i strongly believe that some guys will start rushing it. so, if you you have been gyming for years and that chest or pacs refuses to come out, you better go and grab your copy now.....
But it pays to be original jez like me grin
check my Dp if you think I'm lying

Here are the pics of the chest and pacs pad;

Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
I have to get one ASAP, in a bid to look like a male kitten, so that that Idayat living beside our quarters may start getting a gander at my astonishing self.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by alberto2k(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Instead of wearing this, I'll hit the Gym and get the real deal wink

Why I go wear that kind thing when no be bulletproof grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Chizzy20(f): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmm, wetin person no go see for Nairaland, Op back to ur question cant allow my guy wear dat.
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by zico18(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Only fake guys who intend to impress fake ladies would opt for this.
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
No no...am not fake,though I get packs but no chest

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Instead of wearing this, I'll hit the Gym and get the real deal wink

Why I go wear that kind thing when no be bulletproof grin
Hm.... Alberto, you sure say no be wetin you dey wear to impress those local chics in your area grin
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
I was shocked upon hearing about butt pads but this is ridiculousness on another level. Why can't he just go to the gym to lift weights?

Don't like vanity & dvmbness in a man, so I'd be turned off by a him wearing a muscle suit. WTH?
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by bennifield11(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Iranu!!!shame on u if u wear it
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by pwerrymansion(f): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. If ladies can wear fake butts,boobs,lashes, nails et al why can't the guys? But I dey vision am ontop man with potruding tummy cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ipledge:
No no...am not fake,though I get packs but no chest
Na only sit up u dey do? undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by JOKLEVIZ(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chizzy20:
Hmm, wetin person no go see for Nairaland, Op back to ur question cant allow my guy wear dat.

u wnt allow mi? Lol
dun lik it sef so ix ok.
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by alberto2k(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
zick19:

Hm.... Alberto, you sure say no be wetin you dey wear to impress those local chics in your area grin

Even to lift a finger up to impress ladies dey hard me undecided

Na this fake shii I go come wear...make I hear word jare angry
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
zick19:

Na only sit up u dey do? undecided
i try benching,but the reaction is kinda slow,am not that patient
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:

Even to lift a finger up to impress ladies dey hard me undecided

Na this fake shii I go come wear...make I hear word jare angry
hehehehehe grin.....
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. If ladies can wear fake butts,boobs,lashes, nails et al why can't the guys? But I dey vision am ontop man with potruding tummy cheesy
cute baby

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Samiceman: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nawa ooo

So everything done get fake?
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
So guys want to be artificial now? Lol.
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ipledge:
i try benching,but the reaction is kinda slow,am not that patient
You can't expect the chest to just pump out all of a sudden..... you gast have the patience, even if its a month wink
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by falconey(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
if we can manage girls with fake bosoms and butts ........girls should deal with this too
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
lolz.... grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by RottenTomato: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Foolish zick19!!! So u have come here to open another silly thread?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
zick19:

You can't expect the chest to just pump out all of a sudden..... you gast have the patience, even if its a month wink
lazy grin
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
i cant allow my guy to wear this.
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
if we can manage girls with fake bosoms and butts ........girls should deal with this too
So, you are indirectly saying you can wear it? undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ipledge:
lazy grin
chai!!!!!!
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by AJOT99(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is trash!
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
Lol. Especially those eyelashes dt make girls luk like drenched rats.
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by ivyT(f): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
bennifield11:
Iranu!!!shame on u if u wear it

na people wey no get anything they talk lyk this
#JustSaying grin
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
dovelike:
So guys want to be artificial now? Lol.
yes of cause, jez to impress u girls
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Lol. Especially those eyelashes dt make girls luk like drenched rats.
cheesy final finishing! All na just to impress una.
Re: Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:
i cant allow my guy to wear this.
but you can wear those yansh and breast pads, right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

.5 sure signs she is loosing interest in the relationship / A Nairalander And His White American Girlfriend Pre-wedding Pics / Nigerian Lady Smokes Cigarette For Her Pre-wedding Photoshoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.