Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) (49360 Views)

Ize-iyamu Hosts His Campaign Managers To A Dinner / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is d man of change. He is Nigerian president even if he present tecno fone receipt. To inec as result I wud vote for him grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by omenka(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
kay1one2:

Your english! Apc members and their lack of basic education!
I'm on my knees, please point out to the house where the flaws are.

#Illiterate. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by sunsao(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Election injury time, GEJ should keep trying and spending...4 weeks more to go!

#Ihavedecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by jomoh: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31115133][/quote]

Well please check this out.
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by kay1one2(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
I'm on my knees, please point out to the house where the flaws are.

#Illiterate. cheesy

Ramain! Low life! President illiterates association of nigeria with buhari as the grand patron!!
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by adedayourt(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
kay1one2:
Buhari will host cattle herders association!

Am most certain U d president of dat association.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Where are those APC e-thugs that were asking for jonathan's classmates come and see them in fact not even one but an entire sect of university graduates.

GEJ has settled his problem his classmates are here for the whole world and doubters to see now over to pa buhari produce your certificate at least he is in london now cambridge is not far.APC warriors tell buhari to bring his original certificate not that oluwole statement of result

#Buharishowyourcertificate

GEJ till hell freezes over

Funny you
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by novasirdo: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
buhari will show us cutlass and almajiris carrying sticks and machets when he looses on March 28......GEJ TILL BUHARI SHOW US HIS CLASS MATES OR ONE OF HIS NOTEBOOK P

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by akilo1: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
how does it stop me from voting for APC?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Husler20152: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
undecided

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by justolusola(f): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wasting money that can put food on poor pple's table..rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by kay1one2(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
adedayourt:

Am most certain U d president of dat association.

Heard it was your father! So no!
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Durchmann(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31115133][/quote]

FGCE 99 & EPM Unical 2007, where una dey O?

We should have a man at the villa come 2027.

I need visit that place post 2027.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by psalmsjob: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Where are those APC e-thugs that were asking for jonathan's classmates come and see them in fact not even one but an entire sect of university graduates.

Nobody asked for his classmates. We like to see his THESIS and his former STUDENTS not that he has not already proved his Cluelessness but we want spare future generations of his stupidity. And he needs not spend scarce money to host the papers and list of former students to a banquet please.

INTEGRITY is #Buhari's CERTIFICATE and its the most vital prerequisite for a leader.

Goodluck Jonathan might have passed through school but the school never passed through his mind. The man is hopelessly CLUELESS.

#SaiBuhari #SaiNigeria #SaiBaba

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
It's really sad.
He needs to host them at least for the last time in the villa.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
As him con host them now...how that one take change d situation of the economy??.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by mustymatic(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari show us ya classmates undecided
He doesn't need to show you, you know them, they've talked, meanwhile, Jonas own na paid classmates
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by maureeoy: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
I DONT CARE IF HE HOST ANYBODY. M NOT VOTING FOR HIM
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Kakpos: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
IBO PEOPLE WANT TO KILL THIS MAN
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by XBLadez: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
God bless GEJ!
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Ayeebaba(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is wat Pa Buhari can't do. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Sajio(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gej take it easy on buhari ooooh....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by franzis(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
fayose, FFk, okupe @ work, those faces look like rented crowds, if not all.. wondering how much each were paid, am sure it is in dollars though
#BUTweHAVEdecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
That's nice, but we wanna see Gen buhari class mates too, I bet 70percent of them are 6feet underground... thats if the old gen attended school at all.
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by concacid: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
tobtap:
HOPE HIS CLASS-MATES ARE NOT CLUELESS LIKE HIM cheesy grin
Nope, his daftness in inborn grin
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by SergeAlain: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hehehehehe!! You have decided? how nice.

Even if they are caught red handed robbing passengers along Benin ore Road grin

hazyfm1:
NICE PIX

BUT I HAVE DECIDED

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by anigbajumo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:

GEJ has settled his problem his classmates are here for the whole world and doubters to see now over to pa buhari produce your certificate at least he is in london now cambridge is not far.APC warriors tell buhari to bring his original certificate not that oluwole statement of result

I saw buhari WAEC result nd old pics of his second skul mates Live on channelsTv shown by his skul principal @kankia kastina state....
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by harry509: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:

there is a sayn dat a livin dog is more preferable dan a dead lion. Na certificate I wor chop? We need conpitent ruler's. Nt leader's who make d loudest noise up n down. Nt leader's who see's corruption as ntn 2 dem. BUHARI 4 president loadin...... Jare. APC=sweep corruption n sweep PDP away.
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by GboyegaD(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
All of a sudden he has classmates. May I ask which of the schools these folks are his classmates?
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Sixtusdobby(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
redcliff:
All in the re election bid
Am tellin u
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by adedayourt(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
kay1one2:

Heard it was your father! So no!

Knew ur idiotic self wasn't gonna say anytin diff grin . U dint disapoint

Omo pau like gun shot
Re: Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) by maximas(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Let Buhari show Us his classmate in secondary school. Lol follow me @maximas3

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government / Rare Throwback Photo Of Rauf Aregbesola / Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.