Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Buhari Disgraced In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Disgraced In London (4019 Views)

Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / See How President Buhari Disgraced Nigeria (photos ) / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by tit(f): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
oluspencer:

Mr ignorant or Mr paid Agent. Go on twitter and use the #ChathamHouse or #buhari and see for ur self.

i does not do titter or anything you call it.

buhari was disgraced.
i have the video evidence.
you can take me to court for saying the truth.
Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by oluspencer(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

buhari was disgraced.

I'm not taking u to court but waiting to defeat u on polls come march 28
Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by iamrealdeji(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:
Some patriotic young Nigerians disgraced the old lying tyrant Buhari on the streets on London.
Her Majesty the Queen refused to save him and buhari was whisked away by Scotland Yard to answer charges of Ole brought against him by the Nigerian masses!

Buhari - Ole

i am trying to get the video so you can enjoy
Your pastor is calling you,you need urgent deliverance,your ode ori is getting more serious,go for deliverance before it get worse
Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by gab264(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:
dumb youths!!!
i don't think so.you got it wrong dis tym
Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by shamecurls(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by tit(f): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is in protective custody of London Police Scotland Yard
Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
gab264:
i don't think so.you got it wrong dis tym
explain pls
Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:
Some patriotic young Nigerians disgraced the old lying tyrant Buhari on the streets on London.
Her Majesty the Queen refused to save him and buhari was whisked away by Scotland Yard to answer charges of Ole brought against him by the Nigerian masses!

Buhari - Ole

Pls get a life!
Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by Horllamideh(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

Buhari - Ole

Sai Buhari till you stop thinking with your saggy t1ts
Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by bsjay(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
U pple should tell him to stop embarrassing Nigeria in international TV stations. How on earth would Buhari forget or probably don't know the name of his party, full meaning of INEC.
What's "All Progressive Company", Independent Nigerian Election Commission? I personally think this is a disgrace to a country that has millions of smart, intelligent and educated people.
I am also disappointed to know there are people who still think or believe that Buhari at this time can still win this election. Even the APC leadership is aware of this impossibility.
#SMH
Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by bsjay(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
oluspencer:

I'm not taking u to court but waiting to defeat u on polls come march 28
Sorry to say this; this ur dream is a very dangerous nightmare. Wake up pls.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by dre11(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:

buhari was disgraced.

WoW [size=14]shockedshockedshocked[/size]

And you call yourself a graduate
Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by dre11(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
bsjay:
[s]U pple should tell him to stop embarrassing Nigeria in international TV stations. How on earth would Buhari forget or probably don't know the name of his party, full meaning of INEC.
What's "All Progressive Company", Independent Nigerian Election Commission? I personally think this is a disgrace to a country that has millions of smart, intelligent and educated people.
I am also disappointed to know there are people who still think or believe that Buhari at this time can still win this election. Even the APC leadership is aware of this impossibility.[/s]
#SMH

You have being noticed

Next

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by ignis: 12:08am On Feb 27, 2015
Good for him. ...
Re: Buhari Disgraced In London by tit(f): 1:24am On Feb 27, 2015
dre11:

WoW [size=14]shockedshockedshocked[/size]

And you call yourself a graduate

mugun!
it is you that is a graduate.
i hear say you graduate from yaba left. you been dey roam before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Journalist In Trouble For Misconduct! / How My Sojourn In Yorubaland Changed By Perception About Islam / The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.