Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode (27362 Views)

I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by lordmayor4(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Only in Nigeria....
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by personal59: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Very funny

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by ajoskele(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dem dey Abuja...Buhari dey London.

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by DesChyko: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm a Jonathan supporter.
But I think FFK talks too damn much!

4 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by dunkem21(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
hahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by ribbit: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
this guy is high on bianca's panties grin

7 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by ozo13(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by EdCure: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Someone should put bianca's boobs in FFK's mouth to shut him up from further disgracing himself. OJukwu will be very happy now. grin
That will be a. Booby trap.
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by pacesetter939: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
atlwireles:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-stage-managed-show-of-shame-by-buhari-apc-fani-kayode/#sthash.AKXrPdpc.dpuf
FFK is crazy. He should get ready for a real persecution from EFCC soon after the people's General assumes office come May 29, 2015 and not what he seeing now.

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by aryzgreat: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari licking Britain 's a55 since He left his cows in d bush
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by markbutcher: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by BodyKiss(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
atlwireles:
APC is suffering from inferiority complex.

Did you read the post? Cos if you did you would know surely well from the statement that PDP are the ones who are truly suffering from inferiority complex.

9 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by ruffDiamond: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yet another wild pointless trademarked clueless campaign of calumny and baseless propaganda leading PDP nowhere omo ale buruku! #march 4 buhari now!

6 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by smemud(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Slynonny:
That's a good one.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How do you feel going back to PDP Mr Barcanista?
I feel at home.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019
chai guy u sure say u finish school

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by shamecurls(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by Vock(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
the mad one is here again, what has he been paid to spit out this time around cuz I don't read his hate speeches again

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by BabaO2: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
atlwireles:
APC is suffering from inferiority complex.
APC or PDP, i think English understanding is your problem like goodluck jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by NaLaugh: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
cool

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by Flets: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fani Kayode is doing his job perfectly. There is no better APC propaganda antidote. I am certain that while APC prepares its propaganda. ... it would normally consider what FFK response would sound like.

If he started off earlier, APC would have been dead and buried on the media long time

And to paid APC online ranters.... kindly point out one thing FFK got wrong on the publication. Buhari's romance with Bokoharam is public knowledge and his statements in the past are glaring proofs.

Key thing is the Nigerians are getting the message..... Buhari is unsellable, his baggages are more than 3 generations.
Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by ManMountain(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fayose and Kayode are Nigeria mad men. grin

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
This FFK is smoking same thing fayose iS smoking

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by tola9ja: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=13pt]Quote of The month: "Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy" – General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd)[/size]

[size=17pt]I pledge to Nigeria my country.To remove Jonathan and Sambo.To be gentle, loyal on election, To vote Buhari with all my strength .

To protect my PVC and uphold no violence and trouble, so help me God! Amen...........share[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by ademoladeji(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
atlwireles:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-stage-managed-show-of-shame-by-buhari-apc-fani-kayode/#sthash.AKXrPdpc.dpuf

What a SHAME!!! FFK is a maad dawg... He's been barking since time immemorial... His cohort, Oya Foyase, the Ekiti Beastard, said GMB is 'sick', GMB is in Nigeria... Now they're much more confused than their Clueless, once shoeless, drunkard paymaster... All I know is that no matter their propaganda, I, my friends n families hv decided after consulting our oracles that we're casting our votes for the people's General...
All Hail GMB
You're more than capable to give us the CHANGE we deserve...
Sai Baba
#vote4change

5 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by ManMountain(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
ribbit:
this guy is high on bianca's panties grin
Na dat one go kill am grin

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by Emmahunk(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
atlwireles:

The last time I checked, there is hardly any elderly statesman in this Country that FFK has not insulted in the name of politics.
If this is what the younger generation represents, then I guess we better allow the older generation to continue mesmerizing us.

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
lawbabs:
Fani Kayode is suffering from Amnesia and moronic tendencies inflicted on him by GEJ... He said Jona was daft and clueless, now Jona has shown him he is more clueless by forcing him to be GEJ campaign director. ahahahaha! So Nigerians, help me judge, who is more clueless between GEJ and FFK? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In case you don't believe me, watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zzYbtGCyn4

Its very troubling that people still listen to such an individual.

He practically speaks from both sides of his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by LastProphet: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
PassingShot:
This man is running mad already. He and Fayose need quick and serious intervention before it becomes too late.

FFK, we know you suffer from mouth dierrhea but your madness is getting out of hand. One must wonder how you're able to sleep well just because of Buhari.

You must be really pained that GMB delivered a world class address and backed it up with anothere excellent quetion & answer session to the admiration of those present and others who watched or read about the event.

FYI, APC/Buhari will not dignify you lot with any debate because you guys lack dignity and as such must be treated as leppers and shunned. As far as we the masses are concerned, we do not need any debate between GMB and JonaTAN to know that they're not in the same class. Sleep and death are incomparable even though they're both a state of unconsciousness ( "Iku ko se fi we oorun"wink.

Buhari does not shy away from what he did in the past. He has accepted responsibility and has moved on since. And he doesn't need to tell anyone about who he is because he remains a known commodity; a fearless General, a sincere and reliable leaders whose words mean a lot to him; a man who is admired and loved by the common man; an incorruptible person who has held positions that could have made him as rich as IBB/Atiku/AbdulSalami or even the clueless man from Otuoke but who chose not to steal from our common wealth.

Whatever mistakes GMB made in the past was out of being too ambitious to correct many ills of our society at that time. He has demonstrated his willingness to submit himself to democratic principles and we have forgiven and accepted him.

Only the corrupt, the bigotted, the intellectually blind and those benefitting directly from the wicked and visionless government of GEJ will in their right senses vote for the incompetent man or wish for the status quo to remain.

God bless the People's General.
God bless Nigeria.

I have nothing more to add, weldone
GMB 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by mars123(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
march 28|9...the first time i will dance naked in public...sai buhari.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by 50calibre(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
spott:
Foolish PDP.... Renting crowds since 1800BC

Chatham House: Jonathan’s Rented Crowd In Show Of Shame - Pm news http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/26/chatham-house-jonathans-rented-crowd-in-show-of-shame/

GEJ spends lavishly. GMB can never pay us this kind of money". Paid Anti-Buhari Protesters at Chatham House:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe1pTx_-1Q

This is a Nigerian hoodrat telling us how she and her gang of rats sold their souls for stipends.

Look at this pathetic woman and tell me her children deserve any sympathy?

She doesn't really care, she probably won't have to face the woes being faced by average Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode by Egbagirl(f): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Did he go to debate or give a talk? undecided

There's a big difference between the two. In any case, there is no need to further state any view or opinion on the matter. No one wants to hear it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) / Nigeria’s Brutal Decision: Former Dictator Or Alleged Kleptocrat - Bloomberg / Arrest Of Tukur Mamu: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.