Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (61027 Views)

Another Physically Challenged Rocks Military Outfit In Onitsha (Pics, Video) / Why Is The New Minister Of Youths And Sports On Uniform During The Inauguration. / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by sexyjob(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
folabayo1:
God knows how many times he read his scripts before he pose for the pictures

Abeg wen d film go come out and wetin be the title??

CHANGE is here and notin can stop it not even d drama the otuoke man has been advertising for almost 3weeks nw undecided
On your own
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by splashbaby(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
The transformation of Nigeria's Worst president.

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by hush15: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
IfyAwazie:
The uniform no fit am sef.

I hate to see our president in army uniform. He looks like a dictator.

Then you don't wasn't to see Buhari in one. So vote GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by hush15: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
splashbaby:
The transformation of Nigeria's Worst president.

Haters

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by thunder74(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by thunder74(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Have you observed that the president choose to visit North East when all the opposition leaders are out of the country?
No wonder his itinerary was not made public and his visit was successful

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by synergycom19: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Always doing the right things at the wrong time
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by ishiamu(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
deywarley:

I presume you are speaking for yourself and your family.

I speak for all the sensible comrades in the whole galaxy not paid pipl
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Abeg which Rank GEJ wear so?
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by ishiamu(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Topkush:

How many will it take Jonathan to land us in the promise land bro?

Patience is all you need man, don't join dat carry broom about while their house is in disarray

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by JerryAbu: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
I hope he drop some thing b/4 he leave dere?
Na here army dem sopose to remove him feder.

But make una remember my share ooo......
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Heffalump(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari says he won't negotiate with His boys, Boko Haram when elected. If memory serves me right there was once a time he challenged the FG for using millitary against his boys, and that rather the FG should negotiate and grant amnesty to this bloody insurgents.
I will surmise to say that GMB is truly a ravenous Wolf in Sheep's clothing.
To all those saying Sai Buhari, please note that your master cannot be president because he does not have the anointing and blessing of God almighty. Am sorry for breaking your hearts. GEJ still rocks!!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by balladin: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Justdulla:
He looks smart,buh just quite unfortunate he goofed to much, so his lost ma Vote...Sai Baba
You're already switching camp. Come on over, you'll love Naija under GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by folabayo1(f): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
sexyjob:

On your own
okay you have been noticed undecided
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by RaptorX: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
I thought "bloody civilians" are not allowed to wear army camo. Why is he not being frog jumped?
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Topkush: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
ishiamu:

Patience is all you need man, don't join dat carry broom about while their house is in disarray
You must be an Arsenal fan, after six years(1,2,3,4,5,6) you still yearn for patience. Patience ko patience jonathan ni
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by socialwritter: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by 989900: 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tres bon . . . why wait till your job is at stake?
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
He looks nice but why now? Because of election ba?

But Buhari for president
[img]http://2.bp..com/-HwVHf2adNxs/VLfTW3S3j0I/AAAAAAAAAQI/GjaW8dZxXTM/s1600/BuhariFam64.jpg[/img]
this coat no fit am! e be like say the coat dey wear buhari like baggy pant.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by splashbaby(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
hush15:

Haters
See below

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Vision4God: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
We salute a courageous, humble President .
GEJ u & ur generation are blessed. We love you.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by PMONEY6: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
That stick Abi gun for just bring fire for Im niash nw.
Dey form stunch as if e sabi wer trigga dey for gun. grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by sambisa5: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Justdulla:
He looks smart,buh just quite unfortunate he goofed to much, so his lost ma Vote...Sai Baba

so who cares
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Ayatullah(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
THE REAL SOLDIER MAN IS COMING!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by sambisa5: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
RaptorX:
I thought "bloody civilians" are not allowed to wear army camo. Why is he not being frog jumped?
because you are an educated illitrate,,,,,,,,as blind as bat,,,,since you cannot picture it,,,u cannot capture it....
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by tushburg(m): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
4rm Congo we show my support for GEJ

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by iphanyiuma(m): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
@ the last pic, make them just kick that thing make him fall gringringrin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by isan(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why dem no give am gun and push him to sambisa forest so jonathan and shekau can fight d end of their action filmgrin I think say nah today be final o

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:
5 years of Cluess Leadership + 6 weeks of Drama and Acting = Jonathan's Presidency

If he likes, he can jog to Otueke. Nobody will fall for this cheap drama. We want Change. Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by CaptPlanet(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
studio14:
Abeg which Rank GEJ wear so?

Commander In Chief of the Armed forces!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by CaptPlanet(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
this coat no fit am! e be like say the coat dey wear buhari like baggy pant.

If them like like give am lace

Aboki na Aboki
Re: President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Commander In Chief of the Armed forces!
e pass fedmarshal ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herdsman Spotted Bathing With Cow Urine (Pictures & Video) / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Oh Dear! Read What These Americans Think About Adams Oshiomhole's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.