Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

P D P And Apc Supporter Pls I Need Your Urgent Advise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P D P And Apc Supporter Pls I Need Your Urgent Advise (517 Views)

APC Supporter Post Picture Of Buhari Walking In London (pic) / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Pic: Oshiomole Brought Out Broom, APC Supporter Brought Out PDP Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P D P And Apc Supporter Pls I Need Your Urgent Advise by Kakpos: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
MY WIFE IS PREGNANT FOR NINE MONTHS NOW, WHEN WE WENT TO HOSPITAL THIS MORNING DR. TOLD US THAT WE SHOULD EXPECT CHILD ON 28MARCH,2014. I WANT TO NAME HIM ICHABOD, FOR SOME OF YOU WHO ARE NOT CHRISTIANS OR SOME OF YOU WHO ARE CHRISTIANS FOR MOUTH LIKE OUR OGA(YOU KNOW NOW) ICHABOD MEANS GLORY OF GOD HAS DEPARTED, BECAUSE I KNOW FOR SURE THAT P D P WILL BE DIGRACED AND MY CHILD SHALL BE ICHABOD SIMPLY PUT GLORY OF GOD HAS DEPARTED FROM P D P.
Re: P D P And Apc Supporter Pls I Need Your Urgent Advise by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Then don't u ever waste ur hard earned money on that child because, he's gonna come home certificateless..
Re: P D P And Apc Supporter Pls I Need Your Urgent Advise by parkhurst: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?

Re: P D P And Apc Supporter Pls I Need Your Urgent Advise by psucc(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
My friend no natter how hard a government tries, it cannot be favourable to all.

It is turn by turn just like the tick of clock hand.

(1) (Reply)

It Was Not A Bribe - Akabuezeabout Money Taken From Jonathan / Can Fayose And FFK Allow Us Have Civil Elections? / Southwest Muslims Reject Invitation To Meet Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.