Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:20 PM

Which Course To Choose in futa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course To Choose in futa (561 Views)

What Course Did You Choose In Jamb?? / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result / Admissions Into Newly Approved Courses In Futa.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Course To Choose in futa by paperlord007(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Plz am stuck between chosing industrial design and urban and regional planning at futa. Plz which shud I choose and which one has more readily available job in nigeria
Re: Which Course To Choose in futa by doctorgold(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
wow! it's such a very had decision to make. I understand your plight. I graduated from the department of architecture few years back. I think your choice should depend on what you have passion for. you need to understand what industrial design is all about and what urp is all about. your passion should be your determining factor. believe me, there is no cause of study with readily available job in Nigeria. that's why as students, you need personal developments in skills that will make you the most preferred candidate wherever you go. however, if I found myself in this fix, based on my preference, I would go for industrial design and then struggle to be accepted into the graphics option after the end of 200 level.
Re: Which Course To Choose in futa by paperlord007(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
I actually like t.d and geo which makes the choice difficult

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Solve This Maths (compound Interest) / Interesting Lessons From Feral Children / Mapoly Student: Infinix To Give Out Alot To Student Of Mapoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.